Hello everyone

3 Posts
3 Users
3 Likes
Hetero_Bottom
(@hetero_bottom)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi, In am a Male, bottom only, heterosexual man, which means that I only orgasm through prostate stimulation.

I am not in a romantic relationship, but I have a female "friend with benefits" and, of course, the only type of penetrative sex that I have with her is pegging. We have sex about one, maybe two times a week. She loves pegging me.

When I am not with her, I have a prostate massager which give the most amazing prostate orgasms. I have between 15 to 20 orgasms in a 30 minutes session using it. For me, prostate orgasm are very easy to obtain.

So, although i never stimulate my penis (he is completely useless for sex or as sexual organ), I have a lot of orgasms and very strong ones. The reason why I don't stimulate my penis any more is because I don't feel that need, my body only asks me for prostate orgasms, it's the only type of orgasm that my body craves and wants.

I can honestly say that my prostate is my only sexual organ 😀 

Advertisement

I am a Male, bottom only, heterosexual man, that only orgasms through prostate stimulation.

Posted : 14/06/2023 11:55 pm
Subspider
(@subspider)

Hi, nice to virtually meet you. I am trying to write my own introduction but I can't seem to add my own topic. lol

Posted : 08/07/2023 11:14 pm
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @subspider

Hi, nice to virtually meet you. I am trying to write my own introduction but I can't seem to add my own topic. lol

Welcome and best of luck figuring that out.

Posted : 13/07/2023 11:24 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement