Clear all

Hi people! I'm Victoria.

10 Posts
6 Users
18 Likes
Victoria Blackthorn
(@victoria-blackthorn)
Topic starter

Hello everyone, I'm Victoria, and it's truly a pleasure to connect with this community that embraces diverse perspectives and fosters open-minded discussions. 

Professionally, I am a dedicated dominatrix, committed to creating safe and consensual spaces for individuals to explore their desires. Trust, communication, and respect are the cornerstones of my approach, both in my work and personal life.

In addition to my professional and lifestyle roles as a dominatrix, I'm a passionate advocate for female-led relationships and the concept of female supremacy in society. I believe in challenging traditional gender norms and fostering environments where women can lead with confidence and autonomy. Over the years, I've conducted many workshops, delving into the lifestyle aspects of an assertive female presence. These sessions explore topics such as female leadership, WLMs, generally what traditions frown upon,  aiming to empower women and contribute to a more inclusive and understanding society. Reflecting on these experiences, I take immense pride in the impact these workshops have had on empowering women and fostering a positive change in perceptions. Interestingly, I was involved in podcasting back in the late-2000s, well before the surge of modern ones, contributing to the early waves of dialogue on topics that challenge traditional norms and promote female empowerment.

Now, let me share a bit about my family. I take immense pride in being a mother to two wonderful daughters. What makes our family truly unique is that my eldest has seamlessly followed in my footsteps, now a professional dominatrix in her own right. Meanwhile, my youngest is currently in the midst of training to become a dominatrix, expressing her own genuine interest in this art form. Balancing my roles as a mother, advocate, and dominatrix is an ongoing journey that consistently enriches my life. Thus far, I am profoundly grateful for the myriad experiences and lessons this journey has afforded me.

I eagerly anticipate engaging in respectful and open conversations with all of you all.

Advertisement

Cheers!

Posted : 15/01/2024 11:30 pm
restrainedlove, Tiruh811, angeljen and 1 people reacted
Shegiggles
(@shegiggles)

Welcome Victoria ☺️

Posted : 16/01/2024 12:28 pm
Lockedsara
(@lockedsara)

Hi Victoria. Sara here. Nice to see you. Have fun

Posted : 17/01/2024 7:00 am
Alextay
(@alextay)

Hey Victoria, I've got a couple of questions. What's your take on FINDOM ? Do you think a guy is worth less if he's got a submissive side? I truly appreciate your time and insights on this matter.

Posted : 17/01/2024 9:31 pm
Victoria Blackthorn
(@victoria-blackthorn)
Topic starter

@alextay Do I think a chap's worth diminishes if he's got a submissive side? Not in the slightest. I don't quite grasp why one would entertain such a notion. Why reckon a man becomes 'less of a man' just by being a touch submissive to a woman he loves? Allow me to rephrase your question since, in my view, every gentleman harbours a smidgen of submission within. There's nought wrong or diminishing in a man's worth for showing vulnerability to someone he trusts. Picture this: surrendering fully and completely to the person you adore, on every conceivable level—physically, mentally, emotionally—and just letting go. Do you perceive it as beneath a man to do so? I reckon not, dear. After all, we're all human beings. It's about profound trust and understanding. I could ramble on about this topic; it's one I've addressed countless times. But the concise answer is NO.

On another note, I must express my disapproval of Financial Dominatrices, as they're commonly referred to. Individuals lacking proper training as dominatrices, who lack what I consider the true essence of being a Dominatrix. They're merely after your dosh, and I strongly urge you to steer clear of such individuals at all costs. It's regrettable that this trend is spreading like wildfire, mainly among young women desperate for some cash; it's alarmingly straightforward. Simply dubbing oneself a dominatrix without acquiring the fundamental training... well, I'd rather not delve into that. My advice: stay far away from such people. That's nowhere near what a proper dominatrix is or does. On the flip side, if you find yourself in a female-led relationship or marriage, it's perfectly acceptable to submit yourself to her in that aspect, and in most Women-Led Marriages, it's the norm rather than the exception.

Hope this provides some clarity.

Posted : 18/01/2024 3:45 am
spinpole2001, restrainedlove, AlexTay and 2 people reacted
Alextay
(@alextay)

@victoria-blackthorn Thanks a bunch for getting back to me! Really appreciate it! I was just curious. But I totally agree with what you said.

So, a couple years back, I stumbled upon this whole chastity cage scene, got a bit carried away, and dropped some serious cash on this fancy custom-made cage. Still got it tucked away, but talking about it with my girl? Man, that takes a whole other level of courage I haven't found yet. She's breathtaking on the outside as well as inside. She's an angel, and I still can't believe how lucky I am to have her in my life. But here's the thing– haven't gathered the courage to talk about the whole deal with her yet. Scared it might mess up the awesome thing we've got going on.

Posted : 19/01/2024 12:23 am
Victoria Blackthorn
(@victoria-blackthorn)
Topic starter

@alextay Since you've already got a cage that fits, I'd say try it for a week. I think she'll love it.

Posted : 20/01/2024 3:31 am
AlexTay reacted
Alextay
(@alextay)

@victoria-blackthorn Quick update: took your advice on the chastity thing, and she's up for it! Heading into a week of pure excitement. Just wanted to drop a big thanks your way for the solid advice. You rock!

Posted : 21/01/2024 6:50 am
Happyblueboy
(@happyblueboy)
Trusted Member

Welcome. I have only joined today, but seeing that women of your strength and sense of purpose have chosen to participate I already feel that "Evolving Your Man" will help to enhance my journey to becoming a fully-fledged male servant of womankind.

Posted : 23/01/2024 9:13 am
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @victoria-blackthorn

Hello everyone, I'm Victoria, and it's truly a pleasure to connect with this community that embraces diverse perspectives and fosters open-minded discussions. 

Professionally, I am a dedicated dominatrix, committed to creating safe and consensual spaces for individuals to explore their desires. Trust, communication, and respect are the cornerstones of my approach, both in my work and personal life.

In addition to my professional and lifestyle roles as a dominatrix, I'm a passionate advocate for female-led relationships and the concept of female supremacy in society. I believe in challenging traditional gender norms and fostering environments where women can lead with confidence and autonomy. Over the years, I've conducted many workshops, delving into the lifestyle aspects of an assertive female presence. These sessions explore topics such as female leadership, WLMs, generally what traditions frown upon,  aiming to empower women and contribute to a more inclusive and understanding society. Reflecting on these experiences, I take immense pride in the impact these workshops have had on empowering women and fostering a positive change in perceptions. Interestingly, I was involved in podcasting back in the late-2000s, well before the surge of modern ones, contributing to the early waves of dialogue on topics that challenge traditional norms and promote female empowerment.

Now, let me share a bit about my family. I take immense pride in being a mother to two wonderful daughters. What makes our family truly unique is that my eldest has seamlessly followed in my footsteps, now a professional dominatrix in her own right. Meanwhile, my youngest is currently in the midst of training to become a dominatrix, expressing her own genuine interest in this art form. Balancing my roles as a mother, advocate, and dominatrix is an ongoing journey that consistently enriches my life. Thus far, I am profoundly grateful for the myriad experiences and lessons this journey has afforded me.

I eagerly anticipate engaging in respectful and open conversations with all of you all.

Cheers!

Welcome Victoria. Dominant women are a treasure, as I'm sure you are! 😊 

Posted : 27/01/2024 9:57 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement