Just Introducing Myself

8 Posts
4 Users
5 Likes
Happyblueboy
(@happyblueboy)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Hi.  I am a mature man (sensitive about my age 😀) who has been exploring retention for 3-4 years. Currently partnered with a younger woman who is keeping me controlled without a physical cage. Longest stretch is 191 days as of today but we are working together to make this an extended state. She understands and appreciates how this has made me a better man. Happy to chat with men who are seeking the same state of harmony that I have found and women who want to take their men to a better place. It would also be wonderful to get the support and guidance of strong women who have kept their men in check for extended periods. Nothing weird or financial, please.

Posted : 23/01/2024 7:05 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Welcome to the party my friend.  My Mistress Wife of 24 years is also a younger woman, and she too has come to appreciate (and adore) living her blissful life as a result of our lifestyle, in particular, because of retention over long periods.

Gif

Posted : 23/01/2024 7:40 am
Happyblueboy
(@happyblueboy)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@subhubphx Nice to meet you and to know that there are other men who share the joy of retention with the women in their lives. I look forward to participating in the conversation.

Posted : 23/01/2024 7:46 am
subhubphx reacted
Hetero_Bottom
(@hetero_bottom)
Eminent Member

Hi and welcome to the forum

I'm a firm believer of semen retention myself, I'm training myself to ejaculate the least possible. My goal now is to stop ejaculation for good, having as many dry prostate orgasm as I want, and to regular milk myself in order to clean the prostate. 

Advertisement

Do you have anal orgasms? Do you milk you prostate? Or you just don't have any kind of orgasm ?

I am a Male, bottom only, heterosexual man, that only orgasms through prostate stimulation.

Posted : 01/02/2024 10:17 pm
Happyblueboy
(@happyblueboy)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@hetero_bottom Hi! Sorry for the delay in replying been away for a bit. For us the journey is to no orgasms for me at all. The last time I orgasmed was 16th July 2023 after 144 days. It was a horrible experience for both of us. It is hard to explain but I just felt emotionally destroyed and so, so guilty.

Posted : 10/02/2024 4:29 am
Rene
 rene
(@rene)
Eminent Member

WE have 'played' with both cage chastity and also semen retention, I think of it as denial.......Yes, for much of the time I choose not to do anything that will lead to my cumming.

In January I was helped and allowed to cum after nearly 2 yrs.....Some days it is easy and others not so much.

Most of that time I was wearing a cage....at the beginning it was as she later explained a trial and possibly error in discovering of the cages we had would work ....for long term

We had over the years tried several different kinds....we/she settled on one called the turtle....plastic//////WHY? we like going to concerts.....college basketball.....vacations....metal cages might have stopped us when the metal detectors found them....

Eventually I was locked June of 2022....the previous 3-4 months were on and then off a few days.

I was eventually told by about the new year of 2023....it was on for the long term...

It came off about Jan 2024...just over 1 1/2 yrs.....and a couple days later when used a vib to bring me to a cum.....

About 2 weeks ago I inquired about the cage....Are we going back to it OR was it gone?     Was told we were going back to it..BUT for the moment was enjoying having me available to easily tease......

Just so you also know.....i have again with her encouragement and support slowly moved from being completely male to more female physically....Breasts have grown to a big b or small C.....penis has permanently shrunk to 'about 2+ a little bit inches.....

WE have talked about getting an 'inverted' cage, but she is concerned about my getting a UTI from the required tube......

Posted : 14/02/2024 9:57 am
Happyblueboy
(@happyblueboy)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@rene Thanks for sharing your story. It is good to meet others who have explored semen retention especially longer term denial. Look forward to sharing more of our respective journeys as they proceed.

Posted : 14/02/2024 10:31 am
Rene
 rene
(@rene)
Eminent Member

@happyblueboy thanks for feedback,,,,,

Posted : 15/02/2024 10:16 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement