Hello Everyone, Im Kevin

3 Posts
2 Users
4 Likes
2Inchhard
(@2inchhard)
Topic starter

Hello Everyone,
You can call me Kevin. I just recently turned 20. I'm into chastity play. I have been into it for about 2 years now. I have been with my current mistress for a bit over a year. She is 36 years old and married. Me and her husband are both bisexual. From what she told me her husband has always fantasized about being a bull. I won't get into all the details but they eventually found me to be a cuck for them and it eventually evolved into chastity play. I have been locked for about a year now. I get 2 unlocks per week for hygiene and cleaning. Although i haven't got a penile orgasm in about a year, i get anal orgasm on a regular basis from either pegging or anal sex with her husband. Even tho her husband, who we will call Bob, is the bull, the relationship is purely female led. We could say, she is the queen, he is second in command while im but a slave. I found this site by googling around. Happy to meet everyone 🙂

Posted : 28/01/2024 4:43 pm
Pampix, restrainedlove, hetero_bottom and 1 people reacted
Hetero_Bottom
(@hetero_bottom)
Eminent Member

Hi @2inchhard, and welcome to this forum 😀 

Can I ask you a few questions?

You said that you only have anal orgasms. Are they dry orgasms or wet orgasms?

And if they are dry orgasms do you never ejaculate? Are you milked by your mistress? Or the prostate fluid naturally comes out when you have anal sex or pegging?

Advertisement

I am a Male, bottom only, heterosexual man, that only orgasms through prostate stimulation.

Posted : 01/02/2024 10:03 pm
2Inchhard
(@2inchhard)
Topic starter

@hetero_bottom I call them orgasm, but its not really an orgasm. More like prostate milking. So almost every time i get fucket, you could say i cum without an actual orgasm. Although i do occasionally get dry orgasms, i believe they are mostly caused by the extreme hornyness and the excitement alone

Posted : 15/02/2024 6:37 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement