Clear all

New here and our story.

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Tareq_Daniel
(@tareq_daniel)
Topic starter

My wife (Eva, 42 years old) and I tareq (45) had been married for 23 years and going. Have 2 wonderful twins that we deeply love (22 years old) Lana (daughter) and Jessy (son). So, what made me make this profile is that my wife and I ran into it few years back when we were looking for things to do to spice up our sex life and this page convinced us of the sexiness of trying pegging and how it it can be. But recently something happened. Our daughter, Lana, who had been dating her boyfriend who btw we love and adore like our own son and  hope one day the 2 of them can seal the knot and get married, they both joined the swingers lifestyle. We found out by chance by multiple occasion until we came to that conclusion about it and confronted them with it and they admitted they were in it. It just surprised us that our daughter, who had always been introverted, shy and always focused on her studies can be into such wild experiences. So, as a father, I wanna point out that I am proud of my daughter no mater what and will always love her more than the world, but I cant know how I can be chill and relaxed knowing guys are just teaming up on my daughter in a group sex. And I also dont know how to feel knowing her bf doesnt mind other guys doing her. I get it, there are generational differences and these are modern times and such things are becoming less and less taboo. So, thats first. Second, my daughter recommended and asked us to give it a try, that it can really spice up our sex life and that once we try it, we will see their perspective. I had followed the comments and the posts here for a while and know how kind and open minded and supportive everyone is here. So, hope someone can help here in regards to those question, and thank you.

Posted : 30/01/2024 11:33 am
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

This is a tough one.

I grew up in a high-demand religion and have had to work on deconstructing many beliefs recently. One thing I have worked on is enabling others to make decisions without my judgement.

For your daughter, may I recommend getting some therapy for yourself? It sounds like you are disagree with choices she is making as an adult. If she is open to conversations, you can mention being safe, sane, and consensual - but my understanding of swinger groups is that there often is a lot of communication and consent. If you have more concern, you can offer to pay for her to visit a therapist (sexologist) to help her be sure this is what she wants. Ultimately, don't try to be too judgmental of her lifestyle and try to be someone who she can trust and come to if she needs to.

I also appreciated "The State of Affairs" by Ester Perel: https://www.estherperel.com/books
Being raised very conservative, it helped me open up to alternatives. 

Advertisement

Lastly, for you going to a swinger group - that is between you and your partner. I'd just be sure you both are 100% on board without any pressure.

Posted : 31/01/2024 5:53 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement