Clear all

Introductions

7 Posts
6 Users
10 Likes
Shegiggles
(@shegiggles)
Topic starter

So I am a female in a sph based relationship, which is quite ironic as I used to be quite the size queen. 

Here to make friends and hopefully swap stories and experiences with other women or couples. 

when first starting out information was always from the male perspective so also here to offer advice or answer any questions ☺️

Posted : 08/01/2024 12:19 pm
subhubphx, restrainedlove, nevertoolate and 2 people reacted
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

Welcome to the site. It is always good to get more perspectives.

Posted : 12/01/2024 10:15 am
Princealbertcuck
(@princealbertcuck)

Married cuck in a 24/7 FLR. I’m Charles and my wife is Vanessa. I’ve been cucked for about a decade, married a little longer. We’ve slowly evolved into more of a FLR D/s dynamic. I’m 24/7 in chastity. Releases are just so I can travel or go through metal detectors. Doctors appointments too. It all changed when I got pierced so I can’t cheat. You can cheat any cock cage and getting pierced there’s simply no way out. She then got really into more of the domming. She loves keeping me caged and spanking me with her cane daily while she enjoys having the freedom to explore love on her terms. 

Advertisement

Posted : 14/01/2024 8:38 pm
restrainedlove, Tiruh811, LockedSara and 1 people reacted
Happyblueboy
(@happyblueboy)
Trusted Member

Nice to meet you. Newbie here and focused upon retention. 2-3 years in with my current partner - longest streak is currently at 191 as of today. Never considered myself particularly blessed in the penile department but not had the joy of sph (apart from my early years) so interested in your thoughts going forward on how my lack of endowment can help to reinforce my desire for chasteness.

Posted : 23/01/2024 10:38 am
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @shegiggles

So I am a female in a sph based relationship, which is quite ironic as I used to be quite the size queen. 

Here to make friends and hopefully swap stories and experiences with other women or couples. 

when first starting out information was always from the male perspective so also here to offer advice or answer any questions ☺️

Hello - Nice to see another lady here. Not many of them. Hope you enjoy your stay. 

Posted : 23/01/2024 12:27 pm
subhubphx reacted
Shegiggles
(@shegiggles)
Topic starter

Thank you ☺️ 

Posted : 23/01/2024 12:42 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

I concur with @williamporter.  It smells nicer around here when there are more girls!

Posted : 23/01/2024 5:15 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement