Me, I hope this is ...

Notifications
Clear all

Me, I hope this is the correct way to introduce myself.

3 Posts
2 Users
4 Likes
Beacht
(@beacht)
Topic starter

Recently found this site.  Married guy, 58, in North Carolina.  
the idea of FLR and chastity is intriguing to me.  I feel like I could go off the deep end (in a good way) if it could advance from fantasy to real life.  I am married, experimental but mostly vanilla sex life.  Great all around relationship though.  
Love to chat with other members for advice, ideas and how to move this to more real life.  Thanks.

Posted : 18/12/2023 11:58 am
Tiruh811 reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Welcome to the party my friend.  No shortage of good people here who will give you unsolicited advice.  So I'll start.

Talk to her and tell her about your hopes, dreams, and yes, fantasies.  When I did 15 years ago or so, the most important thing to me was to be able to allow her to see that it would benefit both of us, but mostly her.  It would benefit her by allowing her to better live a life of bliss, worship, comfort and joy, and, just as importantly, that giving her a life like that would be the very source of pleasure in my life.  

I gathered the research, mustered up the courage ... had the conversation with what was up that point, my beautiful, sexy, mostly vanilla but adventurous wife, and we've never looked back.  Our life together is AMAZING!

Season 3 Marriage Gif By Outlander

Posted : 18/12/2023 2:23 pm
Tiruh811, mickg93 and BeachT reacted
Beacht
(@beacht)
Topic starter

Still figuring out the site.

Advertisement

Appreciate the reply.  I hope I manage to get the courage to have that conversation.  

I’ll keep you posted.

Posted : 18/12/2023 2:46 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement