Clear all

Love the in depth articles

3 Posts
3 Users
4 Likes
Easygoing134
(@easygoing134)
Topic starter

Hi, I'm new to the site. I was hoping to read articles in order so I registered. Can't believe how different the registered site is from the unregistered! Great work!

I love the idea of FLR, and I've been trying to get my wife on board. I recently had a big sit down with her and informed her that I loved her and I reassured her that I never want to leave her, but that I needed her to have control of all my releases. She took it very well. I have had the talk with her in the past, but she never wanted to hear it! So I'm grateful for the forward movement!

Posted : 04/12/2023 1:21 pm
LockedSara, restrainedlove, subhubphx and 1 people reacted
Happycuckold
(@happycuckold)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @easygoing134

Hi, I'm new to the site. I was hoping to read articles in order so I registered. Can't believe how different the registered site is from the unregistered! Great work!

I love the idea of FLR, and I've been trying to get my wife on board. I recently had a big sit down with her and informed her that I loved her and I reassured her that I never want to leave her, but that I needed her to have control of all my releases. She took it very well. I have had the talk with her in the past, but she never wanted to hear it! So I'm grateful for the forward movement!

Posted : 08/12/2023 1:01 pm
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @easygoing134

Yep. Keep playing the long game. Be patient and remember that what she wants is what you want in the long run anyways. 😉

Posted : 13/12/2023 12:26 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement