13 Posts
10 Users
21 Likes
Steve
(@steve)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi EYM community 

Locktober 2022 is already underway and I wanted to start up a new space for us to share our experiences together as the month unwinds. 

Who's all participating? First locktober, or an annual event? How does chastity come into play in your daily life outside of October? Solo playing or do have a keyholder/something else?  What device are you using? How has it been so far? + anything else you'd like to share. 

Let's use this thread to check in with each other and discuss all the small victories, setbacks and awakenings as locktober unfolds!  

Posted : 03/10/2022 11:18 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Great idea.  That's for getting the ball rolling.

Advertisement

For us, last Locktober (2021) was the first time we participated.  Or rather I should say, I was told we were participating.  Prior to that, we had recently purchased a Mature Metal Jail Bird.  It was/is night and day different and better than what we had before that, the CB6000.  The Jail Bird design makes for easy cleaning without having to remove.  Last October was such an incredible success that she decided that (for the most part then) that I was expected to be caged at all times unless she informed me otherwise.  Occasions for travel or other such things would be times when it would be removed.  

The biggest thing I/we learned during last Locktober was that the cage had a tremendous benefit to our WLM in that it was indeed an always-on reminder of our respective roles in our marriage.  The Jail was so comfortable and so easy to clean that have slowly transformed in (mostly) permanent chastity for me.  Even when we have sex.  Ms. K. found it easy and frankly more satisfying to be penetrated with a strap on dildo during those sex sessions where she wanted a good, long hard, rogering.  Ms. K. is also a very benevolent and loving Mistress Wife and will occasionally want the feeling of me inside of her and wants to see and feel me have a full-on orgasm.  Most other times when I ejaculate it is via a ruined orgasm while caged.  

Posted : 03/10/2022 11:28 am
restrainedlove and steve reacted
Steve
(@steve)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@subhubphx quick reply! 

It's great that you and your partner share an interest in chastity/wlm and have let it into your everyday lives.  By the sounds of it Locktober is just another month for the two of you!  

I like how you phrased it, an "always-on reminder".  I couldn't agree more, whenever I become aware of the device throughout the day it's like a gentle & inescapable prompt of my need for her.  And of course, that prompt makes me even more aware of my predicament and all the more needy. 

Posted : 03/10/2022 11:48 am
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member

Its been almost 22 weeks, what's a few more. 

Posted : 03/10/2022 12:02 pm
steve and restrainedlove reacted
Gtsfootboy
(@gtsfootboy)

My first locktober was 2018. Chastity play for us was an occasional "mix it up" type of thing back then. Now I'm locked full time so locktober is less of an event for us than it is just normal life. I do expect to have fewer unlocks and edgings, if any at all, during this month.

Posted : 04/10/2022 7:30 am
Tiemeupalso
(@tiemeupalso)

havent got a keyholder so it looks like i will miss another one.i thought about using chaster.com andmight still .well see

Posted : 05/10/2022 2:36 pm
steve reacted
Jafo987
(@jafo987)
Trusted Member

This is our second locktober.  Chastity play has definitely evolved for us.  Not locked permanently, but you never know.  

Posted : 06/10/2022 5:04 pm
steve and subhubphx reacted
Subhubby1968
(@subhubby1968)

This is my third Locktober.   The first time I failed since my wife was in the mood for sex.   The second time was last year and I made it easily.   I am now participating again for the third time.  

Posted : 13/10/2022 6:24 am
Joebear
(@joebear)
Eminent Member

I've been locked 24/7 coming up on 3 years. This locktober I've taken on the challenge of anal training. Working up to the big toy we have. Getting close. Also been trying and liking panties. It's different but learning. 

Posted : 18/10/2022 3:55 pm
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

My wife is vanilla. Even the idea of Loctober would be a huge turn-off for her. Our life is much simpler: I'm chaste, except when she wants it otherwise.

Would I enjoy doing something like Loctober? Heck, I enjoy whatever game she wants to be playing, so if she were to enjoy it, I'd enjoy it. The joy is in the playing.

Posted : 24/10/2022 3:48 am
steve reacted
Steve
(@steve)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Here's a Update from my end.  

Had to do some traveling out of the country for work so my partner came along and we tacked on a few days to turn it into a vacation/work/vacation sandwich.  I'm a little bit leery about going through an airport under lock/key so we opted to leave the chastity cage at home for the 2 weeks we were away.  So my official Locktober score was really only 10 days... which isn't much but still a record for me. 

When I got out of the shower this morning she had taken the cage out and left it for me on the bed which is immensely sexy and reassuring to me. I'm back to being safe and secure once again for the rest of the month, hoping it'll turn into something beyond October   

Posted : 24/10/2022 11:39 am
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)

Could someone else be celebrating locktober? NFL QB Russell Wilson and wife.

Posted : 26/10/2022 12:48 pm
subhubphx reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

He's a really good guy, so maybe, yes.

Posted : 26/10/2022 12:54 pm
Sam reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement