6 Posts
5 Users
6 Likes
Steve
(@steve)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi EYM community,

Last year we had a bit of a late start to things, so this time around I wanted to get the thread up and running early so we can have a proper kick-off when the time comes.

Let's use this as a place to check in with one another on the lead up to and during the month of October. Here feel free to discuss all the small victories, setbacks and awakenings as locktober unfolds!

Couple starters to get a bit of traction:

Is this your first locktober, or an annual event? (if so, how did last year go?)
Do have a keyholder or is this more of a solo experiment?
What device are you planning on using?
Does chastity come into play in your daily life outside of October?
What's the longest you've gone locked?

Advertisement

Posted : 08/09/2023 10:30 am
subhubphx reacted
Steve
(@steve)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

'22 in Review

Last year was my first real kick at the can and the only silver lining is that it'll be easy for me to beat the record this time around. I wound up only lasting about 10 days. Ultimately there was some work travel that gave me cold feet to wearing the device and it seems sheer force of will alone just didn't cut it.

My partner held the keys for me last year, but we haven't discussed this year yet

I have a holy trainer v4, fit isn't bad but could be improved on.  Has a tendency to pull away from the body

I'm a bit on/off with chastity, ideally it would shift into more of a lifestyle but I don't know if that's in the cards or not

longest is likely 15 days

Posted : 08/09/2023 10:41 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

'22 in review and beyond

It is not my first Locktober.  It's roughly my 10th.

My Wife is my Mistress, so yes, she is my Keyholder.

I wear the Mature Metal Jail Bird

Yes, chastity comes into play in my daily.  In fact, in Feb (or so), my Wife decided that I was to remain caged at all times unless directed otherwise.  Since that time, there have been a few occasions where she simply preferred that I not be caged so she could play with it more readily.

Like I said, I pretty much caged 24/7/365 (mostly).  I would say that my longest time caged without removing it for travel or other considerations, is probably 9-10 weeks.  

What about taking it off for cleaning you ask?  The Jail Bird is awesome and one of the reasons is that it can be thoroughly cleaned without having to remove it.  

Ghost Boo Gif By Chibird

Posted : 08/09/2023 1:16 pm
Desire.oh
(@desire-oh)
Eminent Member

Hi everyone, 

Have been self-locked since Aug. 2021. My wife is 100% vanilla, and asexual to boot (we haven’t had sex since 2007). She’s very much in-control of our marriage, though we don’t officially call it an FLR. 

So this will be my third Locktober. Last year, it went fine - it’s a bit of a let down to do it by yourself, but even without a keyholder, I just feel better being caged all the time and being unable to masturbate like a real man is able to do, because it’s pretty obvious I’m not a real man.  

I have a small 1.1” steel cage: https://lockthecock.com/products/the-cage-of-shame . I usually remove it every day or two for a thorough cleaning and a quick shower, then right back into the cage after the shower - so I’m out of it for about 10-15 minutes per day. Just don’t like the smell that builds up, and gives me a chance to check my unit for skin abrasions or other issues. 

In terms of my daily life, it’s been a few years now since I started self-locking, but I take some breaks, more for my sanity than anything else. Overall, I feel like I’m SO small, my wife has no need of it, and no other woman has any need of it, so I really don’t deserve to walk around with no cage. 

The longest I’ve ever been locked was two weeks, and the last few days were really tough! 

Posted : 19/09/2023 11:10 am
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

Reording the questions:
What device are you planning on using?
     I have an "Eyes on her Prize" and "Cage of Shame"
What's the longest you've gone locked?
     A day and a half with the cage because I was curious.
Does chastity come into play in your daily life outside of October?
     I'm chaste (from a religious background) with or without a cage.
Do have a keyholder or is this more of a solo experiment?
     My wife and I are vanilla. She talked about it recently though. 
Is this your first locktober, or an annual event?
     Um, we're not there yet (I'm here for moral support). I may play around with it for a few hours. I'm not fully comfortable locking myself since she doesn't fully get it, and I have young kids who climb all over me.

Best of luck to everyone.

Posted : 19/09/2023 11:47 am
Dplaything
(@dplaything)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @subhubphx

'22 in review and beyond

It is not my first Locktober.  It's roughly my 10th.

My Wife is my Mistress, so yes, she is my Keyholder.

I wear the Mature Metal Jail Bird

Yes, chastity comes into play in my daily.  In fact, in Feb (or so), my Wife decided that I was to remain caged at all times unless directed otherwise.  Since that time, there have been a few occasions where she simply preferred that I not be caged so she could play with it more readily.

Like I said, I pretty much caged 24/7/365 (mostly).  I would say that my longest time caged without removing it for travel or other considerations, is probably 9-10 weeks.  

What about taking it off for cleaning you ask?  The Jail Bird is awesome and one of the reasons is that it can be thoroughly cleaned without having to remove it.  

Ghost Boo Gif By Chibird

Yep, this is me too ... pretty much exactly (10 yrs or so, 24/7, jailbird, etc.) except I am also let out for bike rides (I ride 5-6 times per week for at least an hour as it is my primary form of fitness) but locked back up immediately.

Have fun all.

Posted : 19/09/2023 3:18 pm
subhubphx reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement