Some questions I wo...

Notifications
Clear all

Some questions I would like answered if its possible.

28 Posts
6 Users
18 Likes
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @sarah

@subhubphx I am sorry if its a bit of a personal thing to ask, but asking Rayan he said he enjoyed me making him watch himself get fucked. So may I ask what about it you like? I mean whats so pleasurable about it? Is it watching yourself get taken hard?

Not at all sarah.  Witnessing being submissive with my wife make the depth and quality of the subspace I am wallowing in at the time be more intense and therefore better.  It's not necessarily being taken hard because it's usually that I am "taken hard".  It's tender love making.  Tender, revered role love making.

Posted : 11/11/2021 3:16 pm
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@subhubphx Oh like magnifying the feeling of being dominated by being made to watch yourself being dominated sort of thing right?

Posted : 11/11/2021 3:43 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@sarah  yes.  If it were on tape, the experience could be enjoyed multiple times after.

Posted : 11/11/2021 3:55 pm
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@subhubphx Thats sexy, might use that idea some other time with him. Thanks a lot.

Posted : 11/11/2021 4:01 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@sarah You bet sarah but remember, this is just one guy's opinion about what's hot.  Go for it!

Advertisement

Posted : 11/11/2021 4:06 pm
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@subhubphx Yup, noted.

Posted : 11/11/2021 4:08 pm
Jd3064169
(@jd3064169)
Estimable Member

@sarah  Me personally it would be a turn on, especially if my wife were making comments about me taking it from her,& enjoying it. Each perso is different in what that type of humiliation would do for them. O think if you're already letting that happen a mirror isn't gonna spoil it. You can close your eyes. LOL

Posted : 11/11/2021 4:26 pm
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@jd3064169 Well when I did Rayan, I had his hands tied behind his back while we were standing and I made him watch himself get pegged, He came to that. It was pretty hot not gonna lie. What you think of vibrating strapon dildos in your butt? Better than the normal dildos?

Posted : 11/11/2021 4:31 pm
Tincup
(@tincup)

@sarah 

Better late than never, eh?

1. Sex should be fun, so any laughing or giggling is tptally okay. I would think that any guy who is okay with his Goddess fucking him in the ass (including me) is secure enough to handle a little bit of giggling or humiliation. Not that humiliation is the point.

2. High heels, tie-ups, garters, whatever... if it makes you feel sexy and powerful, we want more and more of it.

3. As far as race or what attracts you, I you do you and don't look back. Never be ashamed of what or who you are attracted to. It might be a really satisfying kink for Rayan

4. Heels don't make me feel overpowered or overwhelmed in a bad way. I love it. Goddess is petite and the heels makes her taller and the feel of them makes her feel more powerful, so that vibe she projects thrills me.

5. If sucking your fake cock sounds exciting to you, go for it.  Goddess and I are nowhere near that stage, but I am definitely curious. As it is, I am open to exploring my sexuality as it relates to gender anyway. Not that pegging is necessarily a gender thing, I think it would be interesting to role play by "sucking a cock".

Sorry this is late. Hope this helps Sarah!

Posted : 18/04/2022 2:08 pm
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@tincup 

No, thank you o much. Was truly appreciated. We both enjoy a bit of powerplay and things like heels, strapon with different colors, bondage, etc are things that turn us both on. So it was really appreciated. 

Posted : 19/04/2022 8:20 am
TinCup, TinCup and TinCup reacted
Tincup
(@tincup)

That's cool Sarah. I love this community and I am trying to stay connected. I just got back in recently, so I am trying to catch up. There have been tons of great posts. Bella909 has sparked some great conversation lately!

Cheers!

Posted : 19/04/2022 8:52 am
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@tincup 

Sure, I will check it out. Also I will be making  post in the non monogamy part of the forum now. Hope you and all the other can check it out and tell me what you think of it plz.

Posted : 19/04/2022 8:59 am
Tincup
(@tincup)

Will do. Goddess and I are content with monogamy, but always curious about the lifestyle. I look forward to reading.

Cheers! 

Posted : 19/04/2022 9:09 am
Page 2 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement