Notifications
Clear all

Any women enjoying displaying their boyfriend or husband to other women?

13 Posts
6 Users
9 Likes
9871E2737Af85D50A4523418Eab7Cfb8?S=400&Amp;R=X&Amp;D=Monsterid
 b
(@xxxb)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

My wife enjoys showing me off naked to a small close group of lady friends. She likes teasing me and keeping me aroused for long durations when we are alone.

Then a few years ago, she invited her divorced cousin over one day. She started telling her cousin about what she likes to do to me. One thing led to the other, and she got me naked in front of her cousin. She enjoyed watching her cousin playing with me.

That slowly becomes a regular thing with her and her few friends. Seeing her enjoying it, I just go along.

Sometimes, her friend's boyfriend/husband may join in.

I like seeing her and her friends having a great time. There no intercourse but just teasing and fooling around.

Advertisement

I sometimes wonder why she enjoys it so much.

Posted : 04/09/2022 12:02 pm
Tincup
(@tincup)

Posted by: @blkadr

Sometimes, her friend's boyfriend/husband may join in.

What do they do? Do the join in the humiliation?

Posted : 04/09/2022 1:16 pm
 b
(@xxxb)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

They join in as part of the game. We sometimes serve the women dinner or drinks. Sometimes, they play games with us and keep teasing us.

Posted : 04/09/2022 1:28 pm
nevertoolate reacted
Tincup
(@tincup)

We sometimes serve the women dinner or drinks.

So, are the men helping the women humiliate you, or are they also being humiliated? Or are some humiliated and others doing the humiliation? Do they have to "measure up"?  Sorry, I'm just trying to figure out what dynamic the men have. Cheers!

Posted : 04/09/2022 1:52 pm
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

I'd love to hear about the conversations that occur among the men who are serving these ladies while nude.  I presume you ask each other about other FLR and kinky activities.  There must be some interest in determining if there are commonalities.  Or, is it just like a bunch of guys in a locker room ignoring the fact that everyone is naked?

Posted : 04/09/2022 2:16 pm
nevertoolate reacted
Tincup
(@tincup)

I'm sure there are plenty of "curios glance" trying to see who measures up. ? 

Posted : 04/09/2022 2:31 pm
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

Right?  What do you say when you see each other at the Home Depot looking at lengths of pipe?

Posted : 04/09/2022 2:53 pm
 b
(@xxxb)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

We all are the plaything for them. I would say more sensual domination. They tried to come up with ideas or tricks to tease us.

They don't focus on size, but sometimes they may measure for fun and laughter. They don't just measure penis size but other body parts as well.

We did compare notes about what our partners did to us alone. That may give us an idea about what they plan to do at the next gathering.

Posted : 04/09/2022 3:03 pm
nevertoolate reacted
Ksk
 ksk
(@ksk)

My wife allows me to wear a thong bikini at the beach.  She wears a full coverage one piece. That's as close as I get to any cfnm.  I wish she was into displaying me nude to her friends.  That will never happen.

Posted : 05/09/2022 9:23 am
 b
(@xxxb)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

My wife doesn't want to do anything in public. A thong bikini on a beach is quite a bold move for her.

Posted : 05/09/2022 9:41 am
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @ksk

My wife allows me to wear a thong bikini at the beach.  

A while back I was lamenting there wasn't more cool lingerie for men and found thongs (which feel a lot more sexy than boxers or something tight.) I hadn't thought of swimwear before, I guess why not! Does is stay on well for swimming or is it more for lounging?

Posted : 29/09/2022 2:21 pm
Ksk
 ksk
(@ksk)

A thong stays on better than a brief when swimming.  It rides up your ass and doesn't fall down

Posted : 01/10/2022 7:06 am
Alessandro
(@alessandro)
Eminent Member

My wife enjoys showing me off naked to a small close group of lady friends. She likes teasing me and keeping me aroused for long durations when we are alone.

Both, wife and me, like to expose my chastity status to others. Mainly in public where possible.
During sommer we love to go to nude beaches where i can proudly expose my cage. Is very funny to see how people are watching us. Of course i act as a total slave to her, so i carry all the stuff, i take drinks to her, and i massage my beloved under the sun.
I feel great!
Before starting my chastity journey we never was on a nude beach!

This post was modified 1 year ago by Alessandro

Posted : 14/10/2022 2:46 am
nevertoolate reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement