For those who've ad...

Notifications
Clear all

For those who've adopted corporal punishment- What spanking instruments do you use?

9 Posts
5 Users
3 Likes
Mace92
(@mace92)
Topic starter

My partner and I have decided to adopt corporal punishment as an adverse stimuli for spills or masturbation. Presently we have used a wooden spoon, while effective the one time we've used it, we have decided to get something specific to the task like a wooden paddle. Most of what we've come across is more decorative or for fetish play and not necessarily designed for disciplinary use. What works, what should we stay away from? Any links would be most appreciated. We're located in the U.S.

Thank you in advance!

Posted : 16/07/2023 3:14 pm
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)

There are any number of possibilities.  I believe the wooden spoon is especially effective for disciplinary action… we recently broke a bamboo spatula, ouch. We have also used a cane, that can be tough to accept and drives home the lesson. We keep various instruments hanging on the wall, which is a handy reminder.  Good luck, please keep us informed about you progress and experience.  

Posted : 17/07/2023 2:42 pm
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

There is this guide: https://www.evolvingyourman.com/2019/04/14/punishment-correction/
Sorry I'm not much more help.

Posted : 18/07/2023 12:09 am
Mace92
(@mace92)
Topic starter

@sam Thanks for the suggestion! We added a cane to the shopping cart along with a couple of paddles to try out. We've only done it once and it was psychologically impactful on both of us.

Advertisement

Posted : 18/07/2023 5:12 am
Sam reacted
Mace92
(@mace92)
Topic starter

@restrainedlove Thank you!

Posted : 18/07/2023 5:13 am
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)

@mace92 ah, the cane. But what lovely stripes it leaves both on the backside and the psyche. I think I just narrowly avoided an encounter with the cane today based on a lack of focus on my part.

Posted : 18/07/2023 6:38 pm
John8044
(@john8044)

We’re just in the beginning stages of this. We’ve done a little impact play with a crop for fun but now we’re easing into adding punishment/maintenance sessions. For now we’re using a bamboo back scratcher. It’s about twenty inches long and about two inches wide. She holds the scratcher part as the handle. It’s very effective!

Posted : 20/07/2023 6:44 am
Mace92
(@mace92)
Topic starter

First use yesterday- I think the cane will be her choice. Highly effective while not being tiresome for her to wield and maintain control of. After 10 strokes I was done so naturally a consequence for a spill will be set at 20 for starters, in addition to 2 days strictly locked meaning no sex.

I think we’re going to get a higher quality cane to customize and make “ours”.

Posted : 20/07/2023 8:28 am
AandM reacted
Mickg93
(@mickg93)
Trusted Member

No one thinks twice about a Woman taking out a wooden hairbrush in public and brushing Her hair.

But when my wonderful Wife Karin does this, it's a signal that I'm in for a spanking with that very same hairbrush when we get home. The number of times She brushes Her hair indicates how many minutes my spanking will last. It's usually a two-minute spanking, but once it was ten minutes for disrespecting Her in public. I've never made that mistake again.

Karin does not tolerate me being disrespectful towards any Woman, and I have a bad habit of getting a snippy attitude at times, for example, if our food order gets messed up.

I love Her for it.

Posted : 22/07/2023 5:42 am
nevertoolate reacted
Share: