Evil Love

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Whitedotsonteal
(@whitedotsonteal)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I can’t explain to you why it had to happen, I just know that it did. My life now is exactly how it should be, and for some reason, what we did to my ex-fiance, Brandon, was necessary to make it be this way. Brandon didn’t ‘t deserve at all what happened to him, but, somehow, that’s what made it all so hot! He was nothing but the sweetest, kindest, most supportive man for all the time I knew him! We were together for a little over three years, since I was nineteen, and since he was twenty one. We had a plan, for kids, for our future together. And I truly wanted all those things with him, I really did! I know after what I’m about to tell you, you won’t believe me, but I truly did love him. Until everything changed.

I guess I should tell you a little about myself. My name is Ashley, and I used to be pretty modest. However, after everything changed, I realized that I had been holding back for no good reason, so I don’t mind telling you that I know exactly how hot I am. I have a really fit body that I take care of. Long, shapely, strong legs, a perfect ass, and big firm, round tits that every guy loves to stare at. When I was with Brandon, I used to dress a little more conservatively. Not like a prude, I still wear things that are short and tight. However, when I started to see myself for what I really am, I began to wear clothes that are so provocative, not slutty, but sexy enough that I’ve seen men just lose control around me. They can’t stop staring. They come up and make stupid passes at me. I’ve seen them walk into street lights and walls because they were staring at me. My hair is jet black, and my eyes are this beautiful jade like green, and my lips are especially soft and rounded. I know I’m hot, but it just depends entirely how I feel as to whether or not I turn it into a weapon.

Brandon was a good looking man, with his short brown hair that’s a little longer on top, and his brown eyes. He worked in the IT department of a marketing company, so he was in front of a computer almost all the time. He got paid well, and I know he could have supported me for a good life together with a family. He remembered every holiday and birthday, and surprised me with presents and events at other times when I least expected it. He listened to me, and loved me, and I felt I was really lucky to be with him. I think many women would be jealous of the kind of relationship we had, because he tried so hard to make sure I have no reason not to love him. He gave his absolute all to me.

Which is why what I did was so evil!

It started when Brandon and I went to a party that he got invited to through his work. It was a little more upscale than parties we usually go to. One of his company’s clients had some connection to a famous jewelry brand that was launching a new product. So there we were at this party at a luxury hotel surrounded by a lot of people who were a lot richer than we were. I think that’s part of why I acted so out of character. It felt like we were in a different world, a place we wouldn’t return to, so if I broke the rules a little, that moment would be forgotten in time.

Advertisement

I was wearing this tight white and pink dress that looked like it was made of straps. It really pushed my breasts up and out, and there wasn’t a person in the room who didn’t stare as I went by. Lots of guys flirted with me, some right in front of Brandon, but I didn’t pay it much mind. Brandon knew I wouldn’t do anything, especially because I squeezed his hand a little whenever it happened, so he knew I was just teasing them along. Brandon couldn’t help but be proud of being beside the woman who was the center of all the attention!

Although every guy leered at me, some of them were careful to not be creepy, and others lost a little self control and just stared at me with their jaws dropped, I didn’t take too much notice of any of them. It was natural for me to get that kind of attention. However, one man stood out. He had a maturity about him that made me guess he was at least ten years older than Brandon and I, maybe more, but clearly in shape and healthy in a way that it was hard to know exactly what his age might be. He had a fashionable suit on that looked very expensive, dark hair and dark eyes, taller than Brandon, and I have to admit, considerably more handsome. Something about him interested me. I guess sometimes people just have a certain spark. I would never have considered cheating on Brandon in any way, though, so, I didn’t make any plans to talk to him. I just noticed him from afar, and stayed by Brandon’s side.

However, as the night went on, and everyone was drinking and mingling, I got separated from Brandon. I seemed to be constantly switching from people, men hitting on me and women trying to be my friend. It was a little exhausting. Then suddenly, I feel hand on my shoulder, and from the way it rested on my shoulder so comfortably, I assumed it must be Brandon, but when I turned around, it was him, the man I noticed earlier. “Would you like to get away from the crowd for a moment?” he asked, and it was as if he knew exactly what I was thinking. I looked around for a moment to see where Brandon was, but he was out of sight. I did want a break from all the people, though, and this man was so sure of himself, so comforting to be with, that I nodded and followed him out of the room. I felt a little guilty going with a man without checking with Brandon first, but, I also felt like Brandon would understand, because Brandon and I had the kind of secure relationship that we didn’t worry about each other.

He took me up some stairs and out to this balcony with a beautiful view of the city lights. Along the way, he introduced himself as Dameon, and mentioned he was at the party because of friends of friends.

When we got to the balcony, which seemed to be off limits to other party goers, so we were by ourselves, we chatted about ordinary things, and I felt completely relaxed. He didn’t pressure me to talk or rush the conversation. Eventually, though, he asked, “Is that guy you’re with your boyfriend?” I answered, “He’s my fiance,” though for some reason I felt a little shy about opening up about my love life to this man. “Are you two in love?” he asked. I nodded, which was unusual for me. Usually, when men asked me about Brandon, I would be very direct and clear about being in love, to make sure to stop any further advances, because men can be so persistent. “That’s good,” he said, and then he added, “Are you planning to be with him forever?” Again, I nodded, and he smiled. For a moment I thought he was this strangely nice man, supportive of my relationship, and I thought it would be nice to have him as a friend.

“Have you considered being with another man, before you fully commit?” He asked, and then I knew where he was going with his questions. I felt a little flush, knowing that I had been expertly led to this moment by a smooth operator. I had dealt with men who think they’re good at picking up women, and I thought I could see through all their tactics. Somehow this man had managed to ease me into the moment of propositioning me more effectively than any man before. I felt a little tricked. However, at the same time, I thought about his question. I had only ever been with Brandon, and would never be with another man. I never felt the need to be with another man, and thought it could only bring problems into my life to do so. Yet, feeling some kind of spark with this man made me wonder what kind of experience I might be giving up. I had other female friends who said that they knew they were with the right man because being with other men had shown them how most men are terrible lovers or inconsiderate outside the bedroom or whatever it was, and knowing that they weren’t missing anything made them comfortable in their commitment.

One friend told me about how she had been with the most rich and handsome man, and he turned out to have a small penis that he was making up for. She might have put up with it to have access to his wealth, but he was also just so terrible in the bedroom she just became too frustrated. It was because of that experience that when she settled with her current boyfriend, a constantly poor musician who works sometimes as a delivery driver, but who makes her feel special and is an excellent lover, she felt good about her choice. Thinking these things, and being a little drunk, and in the whirlwind of the exotic experience of this luxurious party, I decided I would call Dameon’s bluff. “I’ve never thought about it before, but should I?” I said, coyly. He smiled, and he was the type of man who didn’t ask more silly questions or have doubts. He knew what I was insinuating, just as I knew what he was insinuating. He took me by the hand, and still casually conversing with me about nothing in particular, he walked me through another door and down a hallway and down an elevator, until we reached a room that he produced a key for. He opened it and held it open for me.

I stood in front of that door for a moment. It was possible that at that very moment Brandon was looking for me, wondering where I was, worrying about me. He would probably be worrying that I was maybe ill or upset, he wouldn’t even imagine worrying about what I was considering doing. How heartbroken he would be if he could even dare to imagine the unimaginable that was happening! I hadn’t been gone that long, and I was sure Daemon and I would finish in enough time that I would be able to make any excuse. However, it wasn’t about what Brandon would know, it was about what would be in my heart. Was I really doing this just as a sort of experiment to see if I should commit to Brandon? Was it just a test of my loyalty? I had these complex ideas in my head to justify my actions, but deep down, I knew I felt a sort of excitement, stepping outside of my usual self. It was like what they say about Vegas, what you do there, stays there. I felt like I could have this little moment just to see life outside my relationship, and then put it away, and go back to loving Brandon, maybe even more so after proving that just because a man is more handsome or more rich doesn’t mean he offers anything better!

I smiled flirtatiously at Dameon and stepped through the door, crossing into a moment that would take me to places I never would have imagined I would go!

The room was a huge luxury suite, with areas like a living room, a room with a huge dining table, and more sections and areas. All along one side opposite the door were huge windows with an amazing view of the city. Once we were inside, there was no doubt anymore that I was going to fuck him. He took me by the hand and walked me straight to the bedroom. There was a huge king size bed with thick luxuriant white covers. It was all so perfect, like a dream, which helped me feel like what I was doing was like a separate world from my own.

Dameon held me by my shoulders, turned me to face him, and kissed me on the lips. It was passionate and made me feel a sort of electricity inside. No kiss with Brandon ever felt like that, however I quickly dismissed the feeling as just the excitement and novelty of someone new, and doing something against the rules. We kissed like that for a while, and as we did, he moved his hands down my arms to near my elbows, not forcefully, just like a gentle guidance. Moving my arms in this way brought both my hands to right in front of his crotch, and I knew what I was to do next. I unzipped his pants and undid his belt, and as I did that, he guided me down to my knees, so smoothly it was as if I was doing it myself and it was him following me.

I pulled down his pants, and that’s when I first saw his mighty cock! It sprung forth once freed from his clothing with such force that drops of his preseminal fluid flicked forward and landed on my cheek, causing me to flinch. When I refocused, I could see this incredibly long and thick cock right in front of my face, like a war club or something like that, pointing at me as if challenging me. I don’t know how to convey how impressive it was. It wasn’t just that it was so long, or so thick, but it looked heavy, so heavy that it was hard to believe it could stand so perfectly horizontally away from Dameon’s body without being pulled downward by gravity. There was something about it’s throbbing flesh and veins and bright purple head that made it seem like it must have a mass more than any normal cock. In spite of that, the other thing that amazed me was how hard it was! It wasn’t just stiff, or erect, somehow even though it was flesh it was also rigid like rock or steal. It throbbed, bobbing up and down slightly, but that wasn’t because it was wavering, it was because it was radiating strength! If all that weren’t enough, fluid trickled from the tip almost like a leaking faucet, a slick steady thin stream of clear fluid that would run along the base of his massive dick, and drip thick, sticky drops that left trails. I had no idea a cock could be like this! And once I saw it, I knew I had to find out how it would feel inside me!

Before that would happen, though, with a firm and confident hand on the back of my head, he pulled me close to his cock. I wasn’t sure I’d be able to fit it into my mouth, so I held his dick’s shaft with both hands, something I couldn’t do with Brandon’s slightly smaller than average penis, and pumped it while I licked the tip. In doing so, I got his preseminal fluid all over my mouth and chin and on my hands. I looked up at him as I did so, and he looked down at me like an expectant king, and I felt like I was servitude to a great man.

He moaned with pleasure and satisfaction, but lost patience and grabbed my head with both hands and pushed my head towards his cock so that I had no choice but to open wide and try and take it in. I opened as wide as I could and his massive cock slid into my mouth with my lips wrapped tightly around its circumference. He pushed to the back of my throat, and although I learned how to deep throat with Brandon, Dameon’s cock was so much bigger and harder, so I wasn’t able to take it into my throat without choking. I had to pull off for air, but I was determined to serve this cock perfectly. I licked up and down the shaft to get ready, and then the second time I took it into my mouth, I slid down, stretching my lips to do so, and relaxing my gag reflex and angling his cock down against its resistance to stay straight ahead, I managed to get my lips all the way to the base! He was clearly pleased. From that point on, satisfied that I was able to treat his cock with the respect it deserved, he rested his hands on or near my head to just keep the connection, but let me determine how and when I deep throated, bobbed up and down, licked it, pumped it.

I my face and hands and the tops of my breasts were wet with the clear fluid constantly dripped from his godlike cock. He pulled his cock out and, holding the back of my head with one hand and the base of his cock with the other, he slapped my face with his cock. I felt its weight slap against my forehead and cheeks and chin, and it had enough heft that it almost hurt, it was almost like being slapped with a man’s hand, and yet I was happy to be shown that I was subservient, that this cock that was going to fuck me was smacking me to remind me that it was my master.

He grabbed me by my hair and I liked that too! Brandon never demonstrated the kind of manliness that Dameon did! Dameon wasn’t rough with me in a crude way, like some dumb jock who just doesn’t know how to treat a woman. Somehow Dameon was controlling without it being insistent, like a master who knows how to unleash me as a woman by acting like a man. He pulled me by my hair up onto the bed and pushed me back. I hiked my short tight skirt up and quickly pulled off my thong panties, and he was over top of me. He was completely naked now, and his muscular body loomed over me, making me feel like I was in his shadow, where I was meant to be. His powerful dick was up against my pussy, and even though minutes ago I wondered if maybe it was too big to be inside me, now was open and wet in a way that I knew I must have it. I practically clawed and pulled at him to get his cock into me. He pushed it in slowly, and it almost hurt, but I was so ready and hungry for it, I was impatient with his speed. I thrust and rocked my hips, but he maintained a slow push inward, knowing it was driving me crazy!

Then he began to pull backwards, slowly, and then thrust forward, slowly. I could feel every inch slide into me and then out again. I moaned and purred with pleasure, it was the best fuck I had ever felt, and it had only just started. He went like that for a while, moving slowly, deliberately, making me want more, want harder, want wilder. He found the right times just before I would get frustrated, to go just a little faster. And then a little faster, and a little faster. I have no idea how long we fucked like that, building up and building up and building up, but I didn’t care, it was heaven! Brandon could have called the cops with a missing persons report by then, and I didn’t care! I wanted to be on that magnificent cock forever!

I felt a massive force inside me, an ache deep inside that needed release, and as much as I wanted to just let go and climax, I could not quite get over the edge. As much as my thoughts were unfocused and delirious, a part of me wondered if I was held back by guilt, knowing that not only was I cheating on the man I loved, and who deeply loved me, but that I was feeling so good! I came this far almost expecting to be disappointed, to discover that the best sex happens with people who are truly in love, like Brandon and I, or that someone who appears enticing on the outside, like Dameon, couldn’t possibly live up to expectations. I almost hoped for those things to be true, so that this would all be a way for me to rediscover how special my relationship to Brandon was! However, the opposite was happening! Dameon’s cock felt so good, I had no idea sex could ever be on a level like this! If Dameon knew how my body felt in this moment, he would be devastated like neither he nor I could imagine! And if my body felt this way, what did my heart feel?

Picking me up while keeping his cock deep inside me, Dameon turned us both around so that his back was on the bed and I was riding on top of him. He sat up a little so that he could unzip my dress, and then I slid it up over my head. He leaned backward and I reached behind to unclasp my bra, and it felt like my bra almost burst off of me. I was now in nothing but heels, and my huge breasts were now free to bounce up and down in front of him. “Holy shit!” Dameon said as he put his hands on my massive tits, feeling their weight and size. I smiled, knowing that my huge tits defied most men’s expectations, so big, yet firm and upright, their buoyancy defying their huge size. “You have the most perfect tits!” And he was lost in admiration of my tits, and their perfection as he rubbed his face into them.

I still had not climaxed yet, even though Dameon’s cock, deep up inside me, felt like a rod of pure pleasure, radiating excitement through my body. I looked down across the floor where my small hand held purse had landed, and where my iPhone was. I could just see a corner of the screen poking a little out of the top of my purse. Almost as if on cue, just as I looked at it, I heard my phone ringing and vibrating from inside my purse, and I could see the notification on the screen, just enough letters so I knew that it said “Brandon”. “That’s your boyfriend,” Dameon said, speaking out loud what we both knew. “He must be worried about you. How would he feel if he knew what you were doing right now?” Dameon said it in a tone of voice I didn’t expect. It wasn’t like he was admitting to something bad like a normal person might. He was saying it like it was something funny, or something fun. I turned and looked at him, and I saw the smirk on his face, and realized in that moment that this was what he wanted, he was enjoying me cheating on my boyfriend! It wasn’t just that he was willing to fuck me even though I had a boyfriend, he wanted to fuck me because I had a boyfriend! It was such an arrogant and cruel way for a person to behave, for a moment I couldn’t believe it.

And that’s when I started cumming harder than I ever have before! All the tension inside of me that had built up over however long Dameon and I had been fucking was suddenly a force consuming my body. I screamed with ecstasy, with a satisfaction and release I didn’t know could be achieved with sex! The whole time I kept glancing toward my phone, and it was as if I could feel a connection back to poor Brandon, desperately looking for me. It was as if I could feel his presence, and how unaware he was of how he had no idea that he was just one step away from having his heart shattered. If I just answered my phone, if I let him know, he would be so crushed it would kill him. I came in waves while watching my phone ring over and over.

My phone rang for a long time, and then it finally stopped and so did my orgasm. Dameon turned me around again, once again putting me on my back, and fucking me with him on top again. “I hope he calls again,” Dameon said, and I could feel that my face went a little flush. “Do you want him to call? Do you want to know he’s thinking about you while you’re being fucked by me?” I shook my head in protest, and that’s when he started fucking me harder than before, slamming his gargantuan cock in and out of me with an almost punishing force that moved my whole body up and down the bead, and causing my massive tits to rock violently up and down. “Be honest! Tell me the truth! Do you want him to call?” Dameon said as if he was interrogating me. I don’t even know if I was understanding everything that was happening, I was thinking and acting on some primal level that was deeper than an understanding of what was good or moral.

I nodded my head, meekly, admitting something shameful. And, again as if on cue, my phone began to ring again. Brandon was worried about me, worried as all men would be, that I was doing exactly what he was on some level afraid that I was doing! As the phone rang, I started to scream with pleasure, climaxing again, just like I had before! It was as if each ring of the phone sent waves of pleasure through me, each tone a reminder of the man who desperately loved me.

Brandon called one more time after that, and I could tell he was also leaving text messages, and I was climaxing over and over, in waves that overlapped, so that I was in some kind of ecstasy until I got to a point when I was physically incapable of handling any more. I thought I might pass out, and I told Dameon to stop. With a smile of knowing that he had won some kind of competition that I didn’t know we were involved in, he moved above my face and put his cock between my big tits. In spite of being buried deep into my cavernous cleavage, his long powerful cock reached up to where my mouth was and every time it thrust toward me I took it eagerly into my mouth. He fucked my big tits with powerful, brutal, manly thrusts. Yet somehow it was within certain bounds, to make me feel used but not abused, to make me feel like a vessel for his pleasure without it being too much. With a powerful growl and a thrust forward, he started pumping cum into my mouth. I had no idea a man could cum so much. I couldn’t help but choke and sputter, even though I tried to swallow it all. I think I drank most of it, but still there was plenty to get over my face and make a mess of my mouth and tits. I gasped for breath when I was done, and I looked up to see Dameon with a smugly satisfied look on his face. And then I looked at his cock and it did not seem to shrink away the way that Brandon’s did after he came. It seemed like Dameon could fuck me more, and a part of me felt like I might be missing out if we stopped.

Dameon got off me and said, “I could fuck you for days, but, we should get back to the party. Your boyfriend must be so worried! Hah hah!” He seemed so amused by the possibility of Brandon being hurt, I wondered if he even understood what a huge crime of the heart that I had just committed! Brandon and I were in love, the deep kind of love that most people are lucky to ever experience! And I had just broken all that trust, I had done the one thing that everyone in the world would agree was wrong for me to do. Brandon wouldn’t just be a little upset, his world would be shattered, his heart would be forever damaged. He would be hurt beyond belief. What kind of monster was I?

Dameon and I were a little quiet, speaking only when necessary, like when I asked where my bra had landed. Dameon was perfectly pleasant to me, helping to make sure the mood was comfortable and yet also giving me the space I needed to deal with my internal feelings that he could see I was conflicted with. Dameon was so perfect like that, he seemed to handle every moment in just the right way!

The moment that surprised me was when I was cleaning up in the bathroom. I had the door open, because I wouldn’t have time to shower and redo my make up and hair completely, so I was just wiping down with towels and doing my best, and then I picked up a toothbrush. Dameon noticed, and he came over and gently took the toothbrush out of my hand and placed it back into the glass on the bathroom counter. “No, I want you to keep the feeling and taste of my cock in your mouth,” Dameon said, with an arrogant tone, as if he knew I would just obey. “But what if Brandon tries to kiss me?” I asked, with a tone as if it was obvious I should try and cover up what we had done. “Exactly,” Dameon said, as if I was silly for thinking of covering up, and quite the opposite, I should tempt fate to see if Brandon would taste Dameon’s cock in my mouth! “When you next kiss your boyfriend, I want you to think of my cock, and how it was just in your mouth only a short while ago.” “Why would you want that?” I asked, naively. “You’ll understand when it happens,” Dameon said, and he confidently walked out of the bathroom as if he was sure I would follow his instructions.

I left the bathroom, not because I was going to play along with Dameon’s twisted game, but I just wanted to avoid some kind of strange argument. I was starting to calm down from the delirium that had got me into this situation, and started to feel guilty and ashamed. I realized I didn’t really know this man, and maybe I had got into something I shouldn’t have, so maybe I should get out as best I can. I cleaned up, Dameon and I got dressed, and as the two of us walked back to the party, I did my best to use my tongue to clean the inside of my mouth, hoping that I could erase any trace of Dameon’s huge cock. I could still feel it’s presence in my mouth and inside my pussy, as if an impression of its shape had been pressed into me, but I figured Brandon would not be able to sense that, it would just be any lingering taste.

We went back to the party, and Dameon went through a different set of doors so no one would see us together. The moment I was back in the room, there were people coming up to me, trying to hit on me, trying to be my friend, so immediately it looked like I was mingling and maybe had always been mingling. Soon, though, I felt a hand clasp mine, and I turned around and there was Brandon and he said, “Babe! There you are! Where did you go? I was calling you?” The second he mentioned calling me I had a flash to what I was doing when he was phoning, and I felt a combination of guilt and pleasure, a physical tingling inside of me of conflicting feelings creating a powerful intensity. “I’m sorry, some people were showing me the view from one of the balconies, I didn’t hear my phone in my purse.” I looked into his eyes and saw his complete trust, and I felt the shame of knowing that he couldn’t suspect what I had really done only because he just couldn’t imagine the possibility!

Brandon pulled me close, with his hands around my small tight waist, and I knew he wanted to kiss me to show everyone around us that I belonged to him. Ordinarily, I would happily oblige, just as eager to show everyone that we were inseperable. But I hesitated, thinking about how mere minutes ago I had another man’s cock between my lips. Brandon was surprised, as I had never, ever faltered before, and he said, “Babe? Something wrong?” I was about to answer and just as I did, I looked past Brandon, over his shoulder, and I saw Dameon looking back at me, expectantly. I knew as I locked eyes with Dameon that he wanted me to kiss Brandon, and to think of his cock while I did it. I was flustered, I knew I would think about his gigantic cock, but I didn’t want to give him the satisfaction, but on the other hand I knew if I didn’t kiss Brandon then that would upset Brandon.

I kissed Brandon, once, gently licking my tongue against his, and then pulled back a little to see if he noticed anything strange, if he could taste another man’s cock on my mouth. Brandon didn’t seem to notice anything, and if anything was wondering why I stopped kissing him. So I began kissing him again, giving in fully. At first my eyes were closed, as I was trying to go back to my feelings for Brandon. However, images of Dameon’s cock stood between my heart and Brandon’s. I kept thinking about how good Dameon’s enormous cock felt as it thrust in and out of me while Brandon desperately, pathetically, tried in vain to reach me. I could feel a residual strain in my jaw and my lips from having to open so wide to take Dameon’s cock in my mouth, the same mouth that was now kissing my fiance. I opened my eyes, looking past Brandon and I saw Dameon, looking smug and satisfied. He liked that this other fool of a man was kissing the lips that he had defiled and made his with his monster cock. I felt the same guilt and excitement I felt when my phone was ringing from Brandon calling. I put both hands on Brandon’s face, and turned his head slightly so that Dameon could see my lips and tongue on Brandon’s. While I kissed Brandon, I looked directly at Dameon, and then when Brandon kissed my neck and cheek, I looked at Dameon and smiled.

All this happened within a matter of moments, we didn’t want to start a heavy make out session at the party and make everyone think we were rude. We mingled some more, and from that moment on Brandon stayed right beside me to make sure I didn’t wander off again. At the end of the night, we went home, and Brandon had been so worked up from the way I kissed him that he was looking forward to fucking me like we did every night. However, for the first time in more time than I can remember, I had to tell him I was actually too tired for it. The reality was I could still feel Dameon’s cock, maybe it was just an emotional sensation, but I knew that if Brandon fucked me with his normal, average sized dick that I would be too aware of the difference. Fortunately, Brandon was the most kind and considerate man, so he didn’t make any issue of it. It was the opposite, he did everything he could to make sure I was okay, and when I mentioned my throat was a little sore, he made some tea with honey to soothe me! How would he feel if he knew he was taking care of me because my throat was a little raw from taking another man’s cock deep inside of it! The irony of him being so caring of me while I had betrayed him as much as any man can be betrayed made me feel so confused. Why wasn’t I crying with guilt?

I woke up the next morning with a clear head, and realized that I needed to emotionally recommit to Brandon. Yes, the sex with Dameon had been amazing, and Dameon was richer and better looking and I got along with him, but Brandon had proved himself over years and years, from even before we were a couple and just childhood friends, that he was a loyal, reliable, good man. Heated passions were no reason to throw all that away. I knew that the right decision was to stay with Brandon, and I talked myself into believing that committing to Brandon when there was so much heat between me and Dameon only proved that my love for Brandon was stronger than ever. I decided that it had been a risk to cheat on Brandon, but that I had gained a new and deeper commitment as a result, and our future together would be even better. How wrong I was!

Brandon and I got back to having sex again the next night, but it wasn’t the same for me. Brandon didn’t notice a difference, because I was as aroused as I usually was with him. The difference was now I knew that Brandon wasn’t able to take me as high as I could go. I kept thinking about Dameon’s cock and how it felt inside me. I felt that the feeling would pass, so I didn’t make any mention of it.

Then, a few days later, something unexpected happened. Brandon was unexpectedly fired from his job. During most days, I do some modelling on Instagram, and I make decent money by having sponsored products, so I make my own schedule. Often I’m at home planning where to take shots and what to wear and how to show off my body. So I was at home when Brandon came in. He was so confused and shocked that it was hard to get the story straight.

Eventually, I was able to figure out what he was talking about. He said that a new client came in, a beautiful woman who wanted to have some kind of website for her personal brand of perfume. She had a meeting with Brandon, and then after that he didn’t hear anything for a day or so, and assumed she went with some other company. Then, out of the blue he got called into a manager’s office, and he was told that the woman claimed he made advances on her and was sexually inappropriate. Of course, Brandon denied it, and, of course, I know Brandon so I knew that he would never do that! Even though I had cheated on him and he trusted me, it was different thinking about what he would do. And even if he wanted to cheat, there’s no way Brandon would be so dumb as to risk his job. According to Brandon, even though there was no evidence, apparently the woman was powerful and had connections and the company said they needed to do something to make good with her. So Brandon was the fall guy for it. They gave him a standard severance package and that was it.

Later on in the day, just before dinner, Brandon was on the phone with a lawyer talking about suing the company for wrongful dismissal. While he was in another room having that conversation, I was having a strange feeling. Even though there was no real reason for it, I knew that somehow Dameon was connected. Maybe it was just because the whole encounter with Dameon was so strange and unusual, and then only a short time later this other completely strange and unusual thing happened, that was what made a connection in my mind. However, whatever the reason, I knew I had to find out.

The next day, Brandon was busy calling contacts about jobs and had a meeting with his lawyer. He was the type of person who never got defeated, he would always get right back up and keep fighting, it was one of the qualities that made him such a noble man. While he did those things, I phoned the hotel where the party had been and said I lost my purse. Of course, they didn’t have it because I didn’t lose my purse, but I asked if they could have the party organizer contact me, so I could ask if maybe someone found it. A little while later, I got a call from a man, and I told him that I had been on a balcony with a man named Dameon, and that he might have seen where I left my purse. The man paused and said, “Dameon? Are you sure?” And I said “yes,” and he said, “If you give me your contact, I can have him reach out to you.”

Late that night, when Brandon and I were laying in bed, my phone vibrated. My heart jumped from tension, fearful that Brandon would see it. I tried to act casual and look at my phone without letting Brandon see the screen. Brandon seemed to be asleep, but still, I held the phone down below the edge of the bed, and looked at the message. Just as I thought, it was from Dameon. He had texted, “I want to see my cock between your big tits again.” I felt flustered. That’s not what I wanted to talk about, but as soon as he mentioned his big cock, I felt the absence of it in the time since I had been fucked by him, and how it had made sex with Brandon since seem so weak in comparison. I texted back, “Did you get my fiance fired?” He responded, “Why would you think that?” So I wrote, “Just tell me.” And he wrote, “Meet me in person and we can talk about it.” I couldn’t be sure if he was avoiding admitting to it, or was just using the opportunity to manipulate me back into fucking him again. I wanted to insist he just answer me, but I kept thinking about how good the sex had been. I thought to myself, maybe the test of my commitment to Brandon wasn’t over yet, maybe I had to see Dameon again to refuse him in person to know for sure I was making a choice. Now when I look back I realize I was just making excuses to see him. I texted him, “When and where?”

The next day, when i went to go meet Dameon at another hotel, I told myself I was dressing so provocatively because I wanted him to know what he was going to be missing out on, I wasn’t doing it because I wanted to impress him. But I was wearing Brandon’s favorite dresss, a gold dress with sparkles on it that left my shoulders bare and the whole top hemispheres of my enormous tits were held up for display. It was the dress that most offered up my tits as if they were being presented to the person in front of me like a gift. Many men’s jaws had literally dropped when they saw me in this dress, some tripped and fell when walking by me, no man could maintain eye contact with me, and I loved the way they would get mesmerized by looking down my deep cleavage. When I wore this dress with Brandon, he felt like he was the luckiest man in the world. And this dress had a history, that was going come up later with Dameon.

Dameon had asked me to meet him at the bar near the lobby, but as soon as I got there, that was revealed to be a lie. A waiter came up to me, he knew exactly who I was because Dameon had told him to look for the hottest woman he would ever see in his life, and he handed me a room key. I was annoyed for a moment, but I told myself I didn’t have to play his game just because I went to his room. I went up, and it was another huge luxurious suite. He was in a soft white bathrobe, freshly showered, and as soon as I saw him, all my plans to be defiant and press him for answers just evaporated as if they never existed. We grabbed each other without words and began kissing passionately. I dropped my purse on the ground by the door, and immediately reached down to undo the belt on his robe. As soon as his fluffy white hotel bathrobe fell away, his gigantic cock was swelling with the anticipation of everything it was going to do to me.

Our tongues intertwined and our hot breath mixed as our hands went over each others body. Of course, his hands spent a lot of time feeling the weight and size of my huge tits. I was going to take my dress off, and then he said, “wait, I like this dress. I want you to wear it while I fuck you.” I giggled like a little girl and said, “But, it’ll get ruined if you cum all over it!” He laughed and said, “I’ll just buy you a new one.” Then I said, “But this one is my fiance’s favorite dress.” At that moment, he held me by both arms and looked me in the eyes and said, “Say that again.” I felt light headed, something intense taking over my body and I said, “This is my fiance’s favorite dress.” He pulled me close, his gigantic hard cock pressing into me, by huge round tits pressed up against his muscular chest, and he said, “Then I want to ruin it completely so that he never gets to see it again!” I’m not sure how I would have responded because we began kissing passionately again, and I became delirious with desire. I would have done anything he asked!

We fucked, I sucked his cock and he went down on me, we 69ed, we did everything, and he came multiple times, something I didn’t know men could do. Brandon certainly couldn’t with his tiny penis! Was it tiny? I think it was just average, but the more I was with Dameon, the more Brandon’s little dick felt lacking to me. Of course, every time Dameon came, he made sure to shoot all the thick ropes of cum all over my dress. As we fucked more, I knew that as his cum dried into the fabric that it would stain and almost certainly never come out! I imagined Brandon asking me to wear that dress for him like he sometimes did, and how he’d be disappointed to learn that I couldn’t wear it anymore.

As Dameon fucked me, I gave him little details that excited him more, which in turn made him fuck me harder, which made me want to play more into his fetish of disrespecting my boyfriend and fiance. I told myself that I didn’t mean it, it was just words that made Dameon hard so that the sex would feel better for me, but I couldn’t deny that the more things I said, my own heart would hear them as much as Dameon did. I whispered to Dameon, “Brandon bought me this dress!” And then later on, I said, “he likes me to wear it on special occasions!” Dameon laughed with an evil glee, like a child bully that stole another child’s candy. He was so full of glee, and I was delighted to please him. There was also something about the dress that I held off on telling Dameon until the last moment.

We were getting close to the end, having exhausted each other by cumming over and over again, my throat was a little sore from squealing like a little girl being raped but loving it. Then, just as he was about to cum for the last time, he was on top of me, and he was thrusting in and out like a powerful beast, all civility was completely lost to a mad rage, and I was wrapped tightly around him, both my legs and arms squeezing his body, and that was when I whispered into Dameon’s ear because I knew it would turn him on, “This is the dress I was wearing when Brandon proposed to me. He wants me to wear it on the anniversary of his proposal.” Dameon completely lost it and he pulled out and came so hard and so much I couldn’t believe it! I had no idea a man could cum so many times in one session and each time more than the last! He made a sort of strained yell that sounded like, “HHRRRRNNNNGGGHH!!” as if it hurt to get so much cum out of his cock. I giggled and moaned with satisfaction of knowing I made him cum more than any other woman.

When he was done, he said, “Did your fiance really propose to you in that dress?” I nodded girlishly, like I was letting him in on a joke. He said, “Then I am going to completely defile his connection to it! Get on your knees on the floor!” Somehow, I knew something special was going to happen, so I ran to my bag to get my phone, and then I came back and knelt before him near the bed as he commanded. He stood above me, holding his cock pointed at me. Almost right away, piss shot out of his cock, and he aimed it down so that it got directly in my dress. He pissed a little on my tits as well so that it would dribble down between my cleavage. I had never done anything like that so at first I was shocked, and then, almost like I a feeling I couldn’t understand, I began to laugh! Somehow it was so extreme, and thinking of how mind bogglingly hurt Brandon would be to find out, it was overwhelming! I couldn’t believe I was doing something so disrespectful and dirty and shameful and hurtful! I felt like a different woman, an evil woman, a woman I liked being! I held out my phone, and took selfies, smiling and laughing into the camera.

When Dameon was done pissing on the dress, I was kneeling there, soaked, in a position like I was physically shocked, my hands outstretched because now I was in a completely ruined piss soaked dress. However, Dameon didn’t leave me to suffer for a moment. Without hesitation, he reached down, and holding the dress from the edges on either side of my gigantic tits, he pulled at the dress and ripped it off of me so that I wouldn’t have to try and unzip it or do anything undignified. Some of the seems resisted, but, it was an expensive dress made of a sheer material that gave way easily under Dameon’s strength. As he ripped it off, I wiggled free, my firm and bouncy tits jiggling to Dameon’s satisfaction, and then he tossed the dress aside into a little bin beside a bedside table like it was garbage. The two of us then went to have a shower together, lovingly cleaning and caressing each other.

Later, we were lying in bed. Dameon had phoned the concierge and got someone to go to the mall nearby to an expensive yoga clothes shop and buy a complete set of clothes and shoes for me to wear. While we waited for my clothes to arrive, Dameon and I leisurely snuggled in the huge soft bed together. Finally, I asked him, “Did you get Brandon fired from his job?” Dameon answered, “Yes. How did you figure it out?” I answered, “I don’t know, I just felt it. It seemed like something you could do. However, why did you do it?” Dameon said, “I did it because I want you. I’m going to take you away from him.” I looked up and said, “You want me to leave him for you?” Dameon said, “Not yet. I want you to make that choice, and I want you to make it because you have totally lost respect for him. I want you to want to crush him so that he doesn’t exist in your heart at all, and you belong completely to me.”

I furrowed my brow and said, “I don’t know if I can do that. I know I have a strong sexual connection to you, but, Brandon is such a good man, and he’s been such a good man to me, he’s been the ideal partner, and I know he’d be a good father and husband. I feel like what I’m doing is wrong, and maybe I should leave him because he doesn’t deserve to be betrayed like this. Maybe I could leave him to be with you, so that I don’t hurt him, but I don’t know if I could ever not respect him.” Dameon laughed a little and said, “You’re thinking about it the wrong way. You’re thinking about how he has served you without thinking about why you deserve to be served by him. It’s him who should be thankful that he is with a woman who is out of his league. You’re on a different level, and once you realize your level, you’ll know how to feel about him. You’ll see, in time.”

Part of me knew that I was going step by step, crossing one line after another and it was up to me to stop it. However, I kept deluding myself with excuses, saying that just because I was having a sexual affair, didn’t mean my heart didn’t still belong to Brandon, it was just my body. And so long as it was just my body, then it didn’t matter so much if I played into Dameon’s fetish for hurting my fiance if it made Dameon’s cock hard and he fucked me with it. It was all just physical. I knew I was lying to myself, but I was determined to believe this was all some kind of test to prove that ultimately a physical connection was not as deep and meaningful as an emotional one. We made plans to meet again.

After that day, I was rooting for Brandon to get a new job, so that he could prove to Dameon that he wasn’t under Dameon’s control. I felt like it was how I could start coming back to Brandon, to see that Dameon didn’t call all the shots. It was so unfair to Brandon, to expect him to win at some competition that he didn’t even know was happening, and would be completely crushed if he knew the stakes were me fucking another man until Brandon found a new job. However, I don’t know if Dameon was doing anything to stop Brandon finding new work, I didn’t know exactly how rich and powerful Dameon was, but maybe it was just a hard job market, but Brandon wasn’t getting new work. After a few weeks, Brandon said he would have to start preparing for the possibility of months without work, and that meant cutting back on expenses. I made decent money from my modelling, but really it was Brandon’s job that had the regular money coming in that supported our lifestyle.

Which meant that Brandon and I stopped going out so much, and Dameon was quick to start inviting me to expensive restaurants and fancy events. Even though Brandon didn’t have full time work, he was always out trying to network with people and he was talking to lots of small start up companies that seemed to always have some project that he could help with, but they just couldn’t pay just yet. My schedule was always kind of variable, because I would do modelling shoots at different times of the day. Brandon noticed that we weren’t spending a lot of time together, but he kept a positive outlook, saying that this was just a tough time where we didn’t spend much time together, but that we’d come out of it the other side better and stronger.

Of course, when he said that, he didn’t know I was regularly fucking another man, and experiencing things that Brandon couldn’t afford even when he had his job. Dameon took me out to a fashion show, and an art gallery opening, and a private party on a yacht, and more. I would sometimes take selfies and tell Brandon that they were opportunities I was getting to expand my Instagram following. It was a little exciting that Brandon would like “like” on all my pictures, not knowing that shortly before or after each one, another man was fucking me harder and better than Brandon ever could. I also started taking additional, private selfies, with Dameon’s cock near my face or as I rode on top of him, or with his huge cock between my massive tits. That way, I always had a picture of how Dameon used me to go along with every time there was an Instagram post of all the exciting dates he took me to.

It became a little game that Dameon and I would play to text and call Brandon while Dameon fucked me, to see how far we could get away with it. Sometimes it was just a matter of Brandon calling or texting and me ignoring it, making Brandon more anxious to call me. However, sometimes I would talk to him, and Dameon would tease me by jamming his massive cock into my mouth, making it difficult to talk to Brandon. Dameon’s favorite game, though, was that I would try and get Brandon to say, “I love you”, but we would try to time it so that Dameon was cumming on my face just as he said it. I thought over time I would feel more and more guilty about doing these things, until a time when I couldn’t do it anymore. When I was with Dameon, it was this other world, where I was wild and free, and willing to do whatever, just for sexual excitement. However, when I returned to Brandon, I realized that a wild sexual relationship wasn’t as important as true love and stability. I thought that going back and forth, I would feel more guilty when I was with Brandon about what I had just done with Dameon. However, that wasn’t the case. It just became normal, I just separated the two worlds. One was just a wild adventure, and the other was my “real” life. It just became normal to be this cruel bitch to Brandon in one world, and love him deeply in another.

Of course Dameon wanted to go further. He wanted to come fuck me in the apartment Brandon and I lived in, to fuck me in the bed Brandon and I slept in.  I resisted for a while, however, only because I thought the risk was too great. Then one night Brandon called me to say that a job interview was going really well and they wanted to go out for drinks with him, and he asked if it was okay if he stayed out late. I knew that couldn’t be a coincidence, and my suspicions were confirmed when I got a text message soon after from Dameon saying, “I’m coming over. Don’t be dressed.” I immediately put on some of my nicest lingirie, with a corset that had garter belts and thigh high stockings, and thong panties, and heels. I did my make up and hair to perfection. As I looked at how beautiful I am in the mirror, and I realized I hadn’t prepared myself with this much care for Brandon in a long time.

The doorbell rang, and I buzzed Dameon up. He entered the apartment and we immediately began kissing passionately. Dameon was in his after work suit, and he had a presence about him that made him not seem to fit into the apartment. It was as if the apartment were to small for a man of his stature. Before long, his suit was on the floor, and I was on my back, and he was pounding me hard. Dameon mentioned that the men taking Brandon out for drinks had no intention of hiring him, and they were going to leave him with the bill, and that made me giggle. By this time I had given in completely to the persona of the evil cheating girlfriend. While Dameon’s cock slid in and out of me, I phoned Brandon and asked, “How’s it going with your potential employers, honey?” That made Dameon laugh a little and I had to shush him by putting a finger up to my mouth. Brandon said, “I think it’s going really well! I’ve got to try and make an impression, so I’ve been buying them rounds of drinks, but I think they like me.” I winked at Dameon, and we both laughed a little. Brandon and I chatted just a little more, and soon it was time for Dameon to cum, so he pulled out, and started fucking my tits, and I said to Brandon, “Okay, darling, I’ll let you get back to your networking now.” Dameon started to shoot fat ropes of cum across my face and on the phone and into my hair just as Brandon said, “Okay babe, I love you.” I said, “I know honey,” and hung up the phone. As soon as I clicked the phone off, Dameon and I shared a laugh.

After we fucked and sucked to our hearts content, Dameon and I were laying on the bed, and Dameon looked around the apartment. From the bed, through the bedroom door, you could see a little into the living room, where we had a false fireplace, with a mantle above it. On top of the mantle was an urn. Dameon asked, “what’s that urn?” I answered, “That’s the ashes of Brandon’s parents. They died when he was younger, in a car crash.” Dameon got up out of bed and said, “Oh, good, I needed someplace to piss.” I hurriedly got up after him and said, “No, Dameon, you can’t do that! It’s too much! That’s desacrating something sacred.” Even though I was saying it, though, I wasn’t physically doing anything to actually stop him. Looking back, I think in a way I was just saying things to emphasize how evil what Dameon was doing was. In a way, I knew that would make it more enjoyable for him.

Dameon unscrewed the top. The urn was a light gold colored metal, a little bigger than the size of a shoe box. Dameon looked inside, and saw the ashes there. Then he handed me the opened urn and said, “Hold it for me.” I took it, and I held it just below his semi hard, fleshy, thick, large cock, so that the tip was just inside the opening, so no piss would get anywhere else. However, even though I was physically complying, I said, “Dameon, please, don’t do this! This is the most horrible thing you can do to another person.” Just as I finished speaking, Dameon had his hands up near my face and he began kissing me. Just as his lips were on mine, I heard the stream of piss shooting into the urn, mixing with the ashes.

We kissed while he pissed on Brandon’s parents ashes, and it was different from other times we kissed. Usually it was either super intense passion, or sometimes before or after sex it was flirtatious, playful kissing. This time, though, was so loving and gentle. It was the most romantic kissing I had ever experienced. Part way through, Dameon paused, pulling his lips back from mine just a little so we were still sharing the same hot breath, and he said, “I love you,” and without a moment of hesitation or doubt, I said, “I love you too.” My phone, which I brought with me, was resting on the mantle, so I took a quick picture to capture the moment of the first time we expressed our love, and of Dameon defiling something important of Brandon’s. We then went back to kissing softly, gently, romantically, while Dameon finished pissing on Brandon’s parents ashes.

When he was done, I took the urn that was now filled with a sort of muddy mixture of ashes and piss, and set it back on the shelf. I screwed the lid back on, and Dameon told me not to screw it all the way, leave it a little so that air could get in and it would rot. I did exactly as he said without question. Then we went to have a shower together, and as one last humiliation for Brandon, Dameon took Brandon’s toothbrush and scrubbed his asshole with it. He did it in this exaggerated way that made me laugh. Then Dameon left and we kissed goodnight.

Brandon came home, and he was a little bit drunk, and a lot upset. He said that the guys he was with had left before the bill was settled, and he got stuck paying it. He wanted to call them up and complain, but he felt like he should let it slide because he needed to get a job. I job I knew he wasn’t going to get, because it was all just a ruse so that another man could fuck his fiance! I worried that Brandon would smell Dameon’s piss, but, he didn’t say anything, probably because he was too drunk to be too focused. Fortunately, he was in too down a mood to have sex, which I was becoming less and less interested in with Brandon, especially so soon after Dameon had fulfilled my needs so completely. Brandon couldn’t understand why I seemed to be acting so strangely when he was brushing his teeth, like something was funny but I wouldn’t say what! Then as we slept that night, I felt exactly what Dameon intended for me to feel, which was his presence in the bed of my fiance. As I looked around the room, I had flashes of what it looked and felt like to have Dameon’s massive cock in my pussy and in my mouth, and Brandon’s presence there was more like an intrusion now.

From the next day, Brandon said he could smell something in the apartment, like maybe a sewer pipe was broken, but he couldn’t seem to locate the source. It was really faint, and I think he just couldn’t imagine where it was really from. Over the next couple days, the smell seemed to just come and go, and then it went away for a while completely. However, one day I came home and found Brandon crying on the couch. In front of him on the coffee table was the urn, opened. Before I sat down beside him, I peered in, and it looked like some fuzzy white mold, almost like spider webs, were criss crossed around the inside, and the ashes were mostly dried, but where they were a light grey color before, now they were a dark blackish brown. They were all caked up, dried and cracking, like a desert dried up after a rain. I feared that he knew what had happened, even though there would be no way for him to really know the full scope of what happened.

I sat down beside him and patted his back gently and asked, “What happened?” He began sobbing and said, “Somehow some kind of mold or something got into my parents’ ashes. I don’t know how it could have happened, but they’re destroyed now.” I asked, “Can you do anything to clean them somehow?” and Brandon said, “I called the funeral home where my parents were cremated, and they said they’d never heard of anything like it. They had no suggestions for what to do.” I said in a soft, motherly voice, “Aw, baby, there there.” And I pulled him close and he turned so his face was buried in my cleavage and his tears ran down the inside of my huge tits. I knew that would be comforting for him, he loved to smother himself like a little boy in my big pillowy tits if he was ever down. However, at the same time, I held up my phone. I had an app that could take pictures without making a sound, which I often used for my Instagram account in places where maybe I needed to get away with capturing an image without letting anyone know. I snapped a bunch of pictures with my fiance crying his little boy eyes out while I blew kisses into the camera. Kisses for Dameon, who I knew was going to fuck me so hard when I showed him these pictures and told him about Brandon’s pain.

Brandon put some kind of antibacterial powder or something into the urn and closed it back up, but I knew it ate at him constantly, the thought that his parents ashes had been ruined. He confided in me a few times that he felt it must have been his fault, that he hadn’t stored the urn properly or something. In any case, that was the beginning of a mood change for Brandon. He was always so positive and undeterred before. However, now he was becoming a little discouraged, a little depressed. He mentioned a couple times that he saw the events and things that I posted on my Instagram account and he wished he could be the one taking me to them. He said he was starting to worry that he wasn’t going to find work soon.

He did have this one ray of hope, was that he had an idea for some online business that he said could make a lot of money. If he wasn’t going to get a decent job, maybe it was the universe trying to tell him to go his own way. However, I told Dameon about it, and then the next time I saw Dameon, he gave me a little USB drive and told me to put it in Brandon’s laptop, and run a program on it. I knew Brandon’s laptop password because he let me use his computer now and again, so, one time when he was asleep, I got up, and put in the USB and ran the program. It took about half an hour, and then I took the USB out. As Dameon explained it, it copied most of Brandon’s files, but then it left behind a virus that would slowly, over a period of a few days or weeks, go through all of Brandon’s accounts, all his files stored online and everything, and once it had a record of everywhere Brandon kept his data, it would wipe it all out. All his backups, everything.

The reason Dameon had me copy some files and bring the USB back to him was that he took Brandon’s website idea and gave it to some other people he knew, along with some money to fund the project. So, the first thing that happened was that one day, all of Brandon’s files just disappeared. He opened his computer and on his screen was a picture of a laughing skull telling him his computer had been hacked and all his private data gone. He was so panicked! He borrowed my Macbook and went looking online for his backups and discovered they were gone too. I’ve almost never seen him so upset. He was devastated!

The next stage hit him even worse, though. Under Dameon’s direction, one night when Brandon and I were on the couch, and I was using my laptop and Brandon was setting up a new laptop, I casually said, “Hey honey, a friend just told me about this new web site. Isn’t this the same idea you had?” I said it completely innocently, as if it was just an odd coincidence. Brandon looked over, and then he took my laptop as he stared intently at the web site I showed him. Of course it was exactly his idea, because Dameon had taken it from him! It was just designed a little differently so it looked believable that someone else just had a similar idea. Brandon hit the roof, and as part of it, he threw my laptop across the room. Fortunately, he didn’t break it, but it was clear that he was breaking as a person. He paced around the room yelling about how unfair life was, and how he couldn’t believe the luck he was having, and how he felt like it was almost as if someone was out to get him. He talked about whether or not it could be possible that whoever hacked his computer stole his idea, but he couldn’t make that idea make sense. It seemed too strange that someone would target him when no one could have known about his idea. Of course, he just couldn’t imagine that the person who betrayed him was sitting right there on the couch listening to him!

When I went to pick up my laptop from where he threw it, I said he was scaring me and that I didn’t like the way he was acting, even if I understood why he was upset. Then, as I sat back down on the couch, he got down on his knees in front of me, and begged for my forgiveness, saying, “Oh my God, darling, please, of course I don’t mean to hurt you in any way! You’re the one good thing going in my life right now! It’s because of you that I feel the strength to keep going. I’m going to be the man you deserve one day, I promise. Everything I do, I do for you, it’s your love that keeps me going, and I will never do anything to make you feel unsafe. I love you from the bottom of my hear, with my whole body and soul. I need you, and I know you’re there for me.”

However, in the days following, he was often in a sad or depressed mood, and I could tell that even when he was trying to be upbeat or positive, that he was trying to put on a brave face for my benefit. Watching him get defeated at life made me start to doubt how much he might be the man for me, especially when Dameon was doing that much more for me. By this time I had a whole different wardrobe of expensive clothes at Dameon’s lavish penthouse apartment, we went out to do exciting and interesting things, and of course, the sex was always incredible. I realized Dameon’s plan to crush Brandon was working, that he was winning me over.

I decided that in some ways, the most merciful thing I could do would be to break up with Brandon. If I stayed with him, Dameon was only going to keep punishing him, and even though I was getting more and more turned on by it, a part of me wanted to not give in to that evil side. I was still a good person, and the right thing to do would be to just let Brandon go. I told Dameon, and Dameon said that I should come live with him instead, but that I had to try and break up with Brandon in a way that Brandon would think I wanted to stay friends, that maybe he and I could have a chance if he got his life back together. I knew there was not going to be an easy way to do it, so one day when Brandon was out of the apartment, Dameon arranged for some movers to come over and they took everything of mine and took it to Dameons place. I left a note on the coffee table with the engagement ring that he gave me.

In the note I left, I worded it so that I made it sound like Brandon’s fault that things were going wrong, that he was not trying hard enough to make his life work, that I deserved a man who didn’t let life beat him down. It wasn’t about money, I said, it was about needing to respect a hard working man. I said his outbursts of anger, like when he threw my laptop, needed to be something he got under control, and if he did, maybe we could talk about getting together. In the meantime, we could be friends, but that I needed a little time apart.

That night when I got to Dameon’s place, and all my things had been put away, Dameon surprised me with a special gift. The movers he had sent over had set up secret spy cameras in Branon’s place. So after dinner, when we knew Brandon would be home, Dameon and I curled up with some wine on his large spacious couch in his enormous living room, and on his huge wide screen TV, we watched in real time as Brandon reacted to discovering my note. We watched as Brandon walked into the room, looking confused as he could see my things were missing, and then he saw my note. He picked it up, and the ring, and with a shocked look on his face, he read the note. He practically collapsed onto the couch, and with tears streaming down his face, he looked up to the ceiling and cried, “No, no noooo! Ashley! Noo!” That’s when Dameon kissed me lovingly on the top of my head, and I began to stroke his cock.

We watched as Brandon paced around the room, fretting and muttering to himself. Soemtimes he would just stop and cry, and other times he would pace anxiously as if he didn’t know what to do with himself. Dameon’s was weaing a black silk bathrobe, so I gently pulled it aside to reveal his massive cock, and started stroking it. We looked at each other and giggled. Then, as expected, Brandon picked up his phone and started calling me. My phone started buzzing, and I licked the head of Dameon’s shaft. As Brandon pathetically said, “Please, come on, come on, pick up!” I began bobbing my head up and down on Dameon’s monster cock.

Dameon called over and over, and started leaving voice and text messages, begging me to answer, begging me to respond, desperately, pathetically crying out for me to talk to him. It was like an insane aphrodisiac, making me so turned on! I took a selfie with one hand holding Dameon’s cock, and in the background, behind my beautiful smile, you could see the screen showing Brandon pacing and crying. Soon, I was fucking Dameon. I had fucked Dameon while Brandon desperately tried to reach out to me before, but now, being able to see him even when he wasn’t calling, it was so powerfully intense. After another failed phone call, Brandon would look helplessly at his phone and whimper, “Why Ashley? Why won’t you answer me! Please don’t do this to me! Please!” And Dameon would mock him with an exaggerated voice saying “AshLEy, PLeAsE doN’T gO! Hah hah hah!” Brandon would sit and stand over and over as if he had no idea what to do with himself. He read the note over and over. He cried. He moaned in pain. He hit himself in the head. I’ve never seen a man so completely destroyed emotionally, and it was all because he couldn’t have me! Knowing that without me his life was so much less, that he was reduced to a pathetic, whimpering, shell of a man, because I was such a perfect woman, it was all so intensely erotic for me. As I watched Brandon suffer, I climaxed on Dameon’s powerful pillar of a cock over and over again, harder and more intensely than I ever had before, until eventually we both collapsed, exhausted. Eventially, Dameon just turned off the television, as if Brandon’s night in hell was just some TV show we got bored of watching. Brandon continued to call me all night long, all the way until morning, but my phone just went into silent mode and I slept in Dameon’s arms on the couch, content and happy.

The next day, Dameon surprised me with a trip up to a ski resort. He bought me this cute ski outfit that was tight in all the right places, so that everybody on the slopes knew when the woman with the perfect ass went by! He had some friends up in this large cozy shared cabin, so we spent a few days skiing by day, and then at night having drinks and laughs and a good time. It was a nice relaxing change of pace. At night, when Dameon and I fucked, we would count up all the phone calls and texts from Brandon, and it was almost like a little game to see if he would beat the number of calls and texts from the previous day! We’d play his begging messages on the phone’s speaker while we fucked, or take turns reading the texts begging me to go back to him. It was such a perfect trip! Fun during the day, really nice friends and good times, and of course I always the center of attention which I enjoy, and the eroticism of knowing that another man’s heart is being crushed because of me. I came back from it feeling much more relaxed!

When we got back, I finally called Brandon, asking him, “My God, Brandon, you blew up my phone so much! If you want to have me back, you can’t act like a crazy stalker!” It was fun putting the blame on him. He replied, saying, “I know, I’m so sorry! It’s just, you leaving me was such a surprise, it really shocked me, and I was hurting so much. However, I’m getting better now. Can we meet and talk? I want to understand what’s happening between us.” I said, “I don’t think that’s such a good idea, Brandon. You still seem so intense, and you don’t have your life together yet. I think you need to work on yourself first before you think about being with a woman like me.” He said, “What do you mean a woman like you? You never used to talk that way before.” I said, “I know, however, I’ve recently been thinking about how much people want me, and how much value I have, and I think I deserve more. You’re a really nice guy, Brandon, super caring and respectful and good hearted. However, that’s not enough. I also need a man who can take care of me, who has the resources. Get back to being successful, and you can have a shot with me again.” We chatted a little more, however, we didn’t speak too long. He seemed really disappointed, but I think he understood what I wanted him to. Of course, he didn’t really have a chance, but it was more fun making him think he did!

Dameon and I would watch him through the secret cameras, and we saw that he often cried, and would sit for hours sometimes just looking depressed. He’d watch TV but not really pay attention. Sometimes he’d masturbate, and we’d laugh at how pathetic he looked, like a desperate little monkey thrashing away at his tiny penis. Most times he would be quiet while her spanked off, just lost in his thoughts. A couple times though, he moaned my name, and that was the best! Me and Dameon would fuck like crazy after seeing Brandon masturbate to the thought of me, and then cry with shame and loneliness afterward.

Brandon only had a few close friends, some guys he still knew from college. At Dameon’s urging, I met up with them, one by one. Each time, I would make it seem like at first we bumped into each other by accident, but really I knew where they worked and hung out. Then I’d be just a little flirty, so they’d ask me out for a coffee or a drink. I would tell them I could only if they didn’t tell Brandon, because he’d be really hurt if he found out. It was amazing how easily they were willing to sell out their friendship to Brandon for a chance to be with me. Sometimes it’s amazing what the power of beauty, especially beauty with perfect big tits, can do!  So I met up with each friend, and when I did, I’d wear some of my powerfully sexy clothing, really show off, and I’d flirt really hard, to make sure they were really hard for me. Then I’d confide in them. I’d tell them the reason I left Brandon was because he was abusive, and that he was into child porn. They didn’t just believe it right away, but, I’d change the topic by saying it was uncomfortable for me before we got into too many details.

Then, with doubts in their minds about Brandon, I’d invite them out to some parties or events, with some of the richer and more beautiful people I was hanging out with now that I was with Dameon. There were lots of pretty girls there, and Brandon’s friends started to make the inevitable calculation in their mind that they could either choose loyalty to a friend who might be some kind of secret monster, or they could try and get closer to me and have access to women that they never would be meeting otherwise. Dameon and I could see the plan working because we could see Brandon at home, arguing with his friends on his phone, asking why they were dodging his calls and not answering his texts.

Brandon was often at home now, just trying to find work online and watching television and playing video games. It actually started to get a little boring to watch him, no matter how satisfied I was seeing him fall apart. Sometimes he would still call or text me and say something amusingly pathetic, but it wasn’t enough. I thought maybe this would be the end of things, that Dameon would feel like Brandon was crushed enough, punished enough for having been with me before Dameon. However, Dameon told me that it wasn’t good enough yet. Brandon had to be completely destroyed.

I still had the keys and access codes to get into Brandon’s apartment, so Dameon wanted to have a sort of “destruction party” as he called it. Dameon bribed some people at the company that owned the security cameras at Brandon’s apartment so that they’d be down for maintenance when he and I went over. We waited for a time when we knew Brandon wouldn’t be home. He didn’t go out as much anymore, but he had an aunt who was worried about him and would invite him over for dinner sometimes. One of those times, Dameon and I went over to Brandon’s apartment.

We destroyed everything he owned! It was so much fun, a chance to just cut loose and let out all sorts of negative energy. We used Brandon’s kitchen knives to cut up all his furniture and clothes, tore the pages out of any books, smashed his television and laptop and game system, just everything. Every cup and plate, ever piece of furniture, every appliance, just smashed it all. I pulled out a box of old card games that Brandon kept when he was a kid. He collected Pokemon and Magic the Gathering cards, and he said some of them were valuable. We pulled all of them out of their protective containers, and tore them up and poured bleach on them. Dameon found Brandon’s photo album, the only remaining pictures he had after all his digital pictures had been wiped out. They were the only mementos Brandon had left of his parents. We pulled out all the pictures and put them in a torn up pile on the floor, then dumped Brandon’s parents’ ashes on them, and then Dameon pissed on all of it. It took less time than I thought, only an hour or so, however, when all was said and done, we had destroyed every single possession Damion had. And we had a lot of fun doing it, just making a game of it, laughing and enjoying ourselves. Of course I took a bunch of selfies!

We also took out the secret cameras because they might get found if the place got cleaned up, so we didn’t see Brandon’s reaction directly. Back at home, late that night, I was riding Dameon’s huge cock while he sat on his couch, moving slowly up and down the pipe like shaft of his dick while he clutched my perfect round ass and I stroked my big tits by his face with each motion. While we were slowly fucking, Brandon called. I let it ring so that Brandon had to call me a couple times before I answered, just because I wanted to savor the feeling and make him wait. I wondered if he would finally figure out that it was me that was ruining his life! On the one hand, it seemed like I would be the only person who could get in and out of his apartment. On the other hand, I don’t think he could imagine that I would do such a thing!

It turned out that Brandon’s love for me won out because after he explained how his apartment was destroyed, he said, “I just don’t understand who could have done this to me! It’s like, ever since I got fired, I feel like so many strange things are going wrong that it’s like someone is targeting me.” I said in my most sympathetic, motherly voice, trying hard not to squeal with delight from Dameon’s cock, “Aw, poor baby. You have had it bad recently, haven’t you? Who do you think it could be? Do you have any enemies?” There was a long pause and I didn’t know if it was because he was thinking or afraid to suggest it might be me. Then he said, “No, as far as I know, I’ve never really made any enemies, I’ve tried to be as nice as I can to everyone. You know me, you know that I’ve never really pissed anyone off.” I held back a giggle and held a finger over Dameon’s mouth to shush him from laughing. We had both talked before about how Brandon had “pissed off” Dameon for existing, and that Dameon was only getting back at Brandon to be fair. It was kind of like an inside joke. Dameon held back his laugh, but I could feel his giant dick pulse inside me and he thrust a little harder. Meanwhile, I could hear Brandon sniffling, so I said, trying hard not to laugh, “Brandon, are you crying?” He said, “It’s just been so hard lately. I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong or if I crossed someone or something. I don’t know what it is I need to fix. I just want to get back to how things were, to get back with you.” It’s hard to explain, but there was a quaking in his voice, he was so close to a level of despair that I never imagined he could get to. I felt a little sorry for him, because it was unfair, he didn’t do anything to deserve anything that was happening. Feeling sorry for him turned me on, though, and I was going to climax and scream, so I had to get off the phone, so I hurriedly said, “Okay, keep trying your best and maybe that can happen butIgottagorightnowsorrrryyybbyyyyeee!” and I hung up and started cumming super hard.

After that day, his former friends, who weren’t hanging with Brandon so much because they wanted to be around me and my people more, still had acquaintances in common and occasionally spoke to him. They told me that Brandon was now spiraling downward. He got evicted from his place because the insurance company said that he purposely destroyed his place as a kind of fraud to collect on their replacement cost since nothing was stolen and the whole thing was very suspicious. I asked Dameon if he arranged it, but Dameon said no, just sometimes things work out better than you hope. In any case, Dameon had no possessions and his bank account was getting low, and the landlord said that the destruction in his place was a violation of the tenants association agreement or something because it seemed like Brandon did it himself. To be honest, I got bored of all the details, but in the end, Brandon was staying at some cheap motel.

Brandon called me and texted me a lot, but I didn’t answer because I was watching how his tone was getting increasingly desperate and depressed. I felt like not answering was taking away the hope he had that he would get back together with me, and it seemed to be working. I was definitely the best thing in his life, and without me, there was no center for him. He kept saying how he felt like he would never meet a woman as amazing and perfect as me again, which I had to agree with! Hah hah! Eventually, his messages became all about how he didn’t see the point in life, and how he had come so close to love, but if true love like he had with me could be taken away, then what was there to aspire to? It was really sad, and I felt bad for him, because obviously since I’m me I can’t imagine what it would be like to lose me, but obviously it would be soul crushing. Poor Brandon was right that he would never do better than me, so how do you recover after you’ve been with the best and you weren’t good enough?

Then one night, he phoned me while Dameon was on top of me, slowly running his gigantic cock all the way in and all the way out of my pussy, taking his time, making me feel every inch of it. Brandon sounded more sad and pathetic than I ever imagined he could sound. We talked for a bit, and it was like he wanted to say something but wouldn’t get it out. Eventually, trying to sound sympathetic, I said, “Brandon, what did you call to tell me?” After a long pause, Brandon said, “I’ve been thinking about suicide, and I just can’t see any other way. I was hoping you’d talk me out of it.” I thought for a bit, feeling Dameon’s giant cock, and looking at him smile with smug satisfaction because he could hear Brandon through the phone. Up until that moment, it had always been Dameon who was the one pushing to break Brandon down more and more. It really was unfair and cruel what was happening to poor Brandon. He didn’t deserve it at all. However, I did deserve what I wanted, so I said, “I don’t know Brandon, maybe it’s not such a bad idea.” When Dameon heard me say that, it was like his cock swelled inside me, and I felt a rush of excitement in me that I thought I might climax immediately. I had to grab some of the soft white sheets of the bed and bite on them to not lose control.

Brandon said in a quivering voice, “W-W-What?” He couldn’t believe I had said what I said, as much or more than I couldn’t believe it. However, I kept going with it and said, “I don’t know if suicide is always wrong. For some people, maybe it’s better than suffering. The truth is Brandon, I don’t think you and I are ever going to get back together again, so I’m not sure what’s left for you.” I could see by the pained expression on Dameon’s face that he was trying hard not to cum. Even though Dameon was able to cum and also keep fucking me, we wanted to stay in this perfect erotic moment. I was looking at him and shaking my head, which let him know he had to stay quiet, to not let go until the exact right time. Brandon was taking so long between each time he spoke, but eventually he said, “So you’re saying I should kill myself?” And I said, straining not to let the words I spoke cause me to cum harder than ever, even though it felt like I was trying to hold back a breaking dam, “No, you’re saying you should kill yourself. It’s your decision. I’m just agreeing that it’s a good idea. It shows how much you love me, that if you can’t be with me, then you don’t even want to live. I think that’s truly romantic, and proves how genuine your feelings are for me.” Brandon said, “I do love you.” Then I said, “So you’ll do it? You’ll kill yourself for me?” Brandon said, “Yes.”

At that moment I just couldn’t take it anymore so I suddenly hung up the phone and started screaming with an uncontrolled primal ecstasy. Dameon let lose to and he fucked me so hard I thought we were going to break the bed, even though it was a huge and expensive, solidly built, king size bed. I kept screaming, “He’s killing himself! For me! For ME! FOR MEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHH!!” Dameon made this noise that was halfway between laughter and animalistic grunts of cumming as hard as he ever has in his life. As my climax waned a little, he pulled out and shot cum all over me, more cum than he had ever cum on me before. It was like a hose firing in spurts, each long rope of cum fat and heavy with white and clear fluids. We fucked for so long until we exhausted ourselves. There were a few times we thought we might be losing our drive, and then one of us would say something about Brandon committing suicide right at the same time that we were fucking, and then we’d have to go a little more. I don’t even remember when we eventually stopped and went to sleep. We just collapsed as we were, with my perfect body soaked in Dameon’s cum.

I didn’t hear from Brandon for a few days, and I wondered if he really did it. Then one day I got a call from Brandon’s aunt, who said Brandon had to be taken to the hospital because he tried to commit suicide. Apparently he tried drinking some pipe cleaner fluid or something chemical, but it didn’t kill him. He had involuntarily thrown up, which caused the fluid to get into his lungs, so he was having a hard time breathing. One of the people in the motel heard him screaming in agony, and called an ambulance.

Brandon was in the hospital for a few days, but for insurance reasons, he couldn’t stay indefinitely, so his aunt let him stay at her place, where they set up a special gurney for him because he needed to have a special respirator that would keep his lungs free of fluid. It wasn’t as good as being at the hospital, but it was cheaper, and the doctor said that so long as he rested and recovered for a few weeks, then it would be safe enough. Later on they could check his progress and talk about treatments. Also, Brandon’s aunt was religious, so she thought that if he was at her house, she would be able to watch over his soul and pray to get him out of whatever darkness led him to try suicide.

Brandon’s aunt called me because she said I was the only person near the end that he believed was still on his side, and she invited me over to check on him because she thought that maybe with my support he would feel hope again. Poor woman, if only she knew that the God that was in control of Brandon’s fate was my boyfriend’s cock, and that I was the one who had taken all hope from him! Still, I went over and saw him, though he was sleeping on medications so he wouldn’t wake up. I asked Brandon’s aunt all sorts of questions about his condition so that I understood it, so that I would know exactly what to do. It was going to be perfect!

The night I planned for came a few days later. I was dressed to kill, in the sexiest dress Dameon had bought for me, an expensive brand dress that was black with silver piping on it. Only someone with a body like mine could make the dress look the way it was meant to look, with my gigantic tits presented perfectly.  I had these boots on that were made of black straps that wrapped around my legs all the way up to my thighs. With my beautiful flowing black hair, I was a sight to behold. “You still radiate such beauty!” Brandon’s mom said, teary eyed. “I understand why it was so hard for him to give you up!” I answered back, “Oh, you’re too kind. I feel terrible for how everything turned out. If I had known he would do what he did, I might have thought differently.”

She put a hand on my shoulder and looked at me seriously, “You mustn’t blame yourself! What Brandon did was a sin, I’m ashamed to say. The devil managed to take a hold when he was a little weakened after your break up. I know it’s too much to hope you would want to get back together, but, I’m hoping that if you can console him a little, it will give a little spark to help get him back on the right path again.” I smiled my smile that can charm anyone and said, “I’ll do my best.” Then I saw Brandon’s mother out of the house. As planned, she had a night out with some friends, as a break from taking care of Brandon. I was going to “babysit.”

I came into the room Brandon was in, and his he was resting again, as he often was. The doctors said it was better for him to be sleeping as much as possible, for his body to heal. I had some zip ties with me, and while Brandon slept, I ensured his ankles and wrists were restrained against the metal corners of the gurney. He would be too weak to really do much anyway, but I didn’t want to risk him doing anything that might spoil my fun. I also made sure to put some gauze between the zip ties and his flesh, so that there would be no marks. Then when all was set, I climbed partly up onto the gurney so that I could snuggle against Brandon, with my big, pillowy tits up against his face. I reached down and started gently stroking his cock, which slowly roused to life even though he was sleeping. I said in a cute, motherly, sing song voice, “Braaaaandon! Oh Braaaaaaandon. Wakey wakey. Time to wake up for me.”

Brandon slowly opened his eyes, and for just a moment, he turned his face towards my giant tits with a smile, as if just for a second he forgot all about everything that had happened and that he thought we were still together. Then after a few moments, his eyes widened with surprise and he pulled back to look up at my face. He couldn’t speak because of the breathing tube in his mouth. I got up, and pressing a button on his gurney, it raised him up to a more seated position so he could see me better. That’s when he noticed the restraints. He looked at me, confused. I said with a giggle, “Oh, those are just to make sure you don’t exert yourself accidentally. After all, look at me, don’t you want to reach out and touch my perfect body? Haven’t you missed how it feels to be with me?” I moved around the edge of the bed, slowly, seductively, just little moves to emphasize my curves and everything that makes men want to fuck me. I know what men like to see and how to show it off. Brandon nodded his head.

I came over to where I could reach, and I playfully booped his nose with my finger and said, “Poor Brandon, you’ve had it really, the last half year or so. First you lose your job, then your dreams, then your friends, then your home. And most importantly, you lost me, which must be so incredibly heartbreaking and hurtful. You’ve really, really suffered, haven’t you?” Brandon nodded, looking so sad and yet hopeful that I was going to offer something to help him feel better. There was another button on his gurney that could lower it down, so I lowerd it so that it was almost near the floor. Then, when I stood up, it was like I was towering over him, my long beautiful and strong legs giving the impression like I was a goddess above.

I said, “Doesn’t it feel so unfair? That there’s no justice? I mean, there couldn’t be a nicer man than you, and you’re not bad looking, and you had a decent job, and you were always kind and considerate to everyone, and respectful and supportive of me. You did everything a truly good person should do. So doesn’t that make it even more devastating to find out that everything that happened to you was just to make another man’s cock hard?”

Brandon’s eyes looked wide with shock, but also confusion, like he couldn’t comprehend what was happening. Just at that moment, on cue, Dameon came in. He was naked, and rock hard, his monster cock swaying heavily side to side as he walked, and pulsing up and down with arousal, so that it was like a predator with a mind of its own. Brandon looked even more shocked, and started to fight against the restraints. He said something, but it was completely impossible to understand with the respirator in his mouth. I casually stroked Brandon’s hair and said, “Shhh, be a good boy now. Don’t work yourself up because that could be bad for you. Brandon, meet the huge cock that I betrayed you for.” Dameon smirked and simply said, “Hi loser.”

Dameon came over to the side of the bed, opposite me, so that his cock hovered over Brandon’s face. “Look at his cock, Brandon,” I said, holding Dameon’s cock in front of Brandon’s face, almost like I was presenting a trophy. “It’s so heavy, and thick, yet hard and so rigid. It’s SO BIG! Look at it! Look at his cock! Look at it because this is the cock I gave you up for! Everything about you is worth less than this cock! Doesn’t that make you feel small and pathetic, like less of a man? It’s like you existed just to suffer so that this cock could be hard! I was willing to anything to make you hurt so that this cock, THIS COCK, could be hard and fuck me. WATCH, BRANDON! Watch how much I love this cock and you’ll be able to see the difference between how much I feel for him and how it’s so much more than I felt for you!” Just as I finished the last of my words, my lips were already brushing against the purple, engorged, slippery and dripping tip of his massive cock. I opened my mouth wide, stretching and straining my lips to wrap around the circumference of it, and then slid down. I kept my eyes a little to the side, to lock eyes with Brandon, and watched his face contort into a sadness that is hard to describe it was so pained.

“Does he know I pissed into the urn with his father’s ashes?” Dameon said, looking down and patting Brandon on the head in a patronizing way to get his attention. I watched Brandon’s eyes look upward, in what was now an almost permanent expression of shock and surprise. I stopped worshipping Dameon’s huge cock, letting it come out of my mouth with an audible wet pop sound, and little drips of precum falling down onto Brandon. I giggled and said, “Oh, poor Brandon, you’re still not seeing the whole picture. I fucked Dameon the first time I met him, at that party we went to, the one at the hotel. Remember I disappeared for a while?” I could see that Brandon was remembering, and I giggled and said, “Yes, that’s it. Remember how you called and called and I didn’t answer. It was because this man’s cock was inside me. Can you believe I cheated on you so quickly after meeting him? There was just something that couldn’t be stopped. Your love just wasn’t enough to prevent me from being owned right from the start by this cock that’s so much bigger than yours.”

I got up and grabbed my phone, and put it in front of Brandon’s face. I had set up a series of pictures so that they would be just right for this moment. “You need to understand just how much I was cheating on you. Look, here’s the second time I met Brandon. See that dress? Remember I said I couldn’t wear it again? That’s because Dameon is pissing on it. See? He did that because it’s your favorite dress! Hah hah! Look, here’s a picture you liked on my Instagram feed. See how you can only see me from the waist up? Now see this picture? Yes, that’s Dameon fucking me in the exact same spot! His cock was inside me when I took that picture that you liked! Don’t you feel like a fool, sitting there liking pictures of your fiance getting fucked by another man?” Both Dameon and I laughed a good, fun laugh.

I went through all the pictures, showing Brandon how Dameon and I fucked when Brandon called me on the phone, how Dameon would cum on my face right when Brandon said he loved me. I showed him all the fun parties and events I went to without him where I was getting fucked by another man. I showed him the picture of Dameon pissing into Brandon’s parent’s urn. I showed me fucking in front of the camera feed where Dameon and I watched Brandon cry and masturbate. I showed him pictures of us destroying his apartment. I made sure Brandon saw every little detail, every moment of pain. I made sure to linger on it, taking my time to occasionally suck Dameon’s cock or stroke it while the reality sunk in for Brandon. Dameon and I would laugh and reminisce. Sometimes the information was so painful for Brandon, he would try to look away, or sometimes he just let his head roll back as if he just wanted to pass out, but Dameon would smack him on the head and grab his hair and force him into position so that he couldn’t get away.

After my little picture show for Brandon, I went back to worshipping Dameon’s cock, to emphasize how much hurting Brandon was a thing we did as a fun sexual fetish. I lovingly and slowly moved my stretched out sensual lips all the way down to the base of Dameon’s cock and then all the way to the very tip, and then all the way down again so that as Brandon watched, he would appreciate how huge and long it was. I pulled my mouth off Dameon’s gigantic monster of a cock, and it made a wet popping sound as strings of gooey clear liquid strung between my mouth and Dameon’s veiny dick. The fluids were thick and heavy, and under their weight they slid down my chin, and from Dameon’s cock, and also my hands, and they got everywhere. I smiled at Brandon, and then I put my hands on either side of his face and kissed him tenderly. He tried to resist, but I managed to get lots of Dameon’s slimy cock juices into Brandon’s mouth and over his face. The whole room smelled like Dameon’s cock, and I loved it!

I stood up in front of Brandon, letting him get a good view of my perfect form, my huge heavy breasts holding in place without any help from a bra, my long strong legs, my gorgeous flowing black hair. When I’m with Dameon, I feel like a goddess and I wanted Brandon to see it. I moved slowly, seductively, and deliberately so that he could take in every inch of my sculpted body, and I could see in his eyes that as pained and hurt as he was, he couldn’t deny how beautiful I am. He looked me up and down, both with lust and the knowledge that his lust would be forever denied.

I bent over so my face and huge tits were close to Brandon’s face, and Dameon stepped behind me. His long thick rod slid inside me slowly, and I intended to speak to Brandon, but I had to absorb the feeling of Dameon’s amazing cock slide into me, inch by inch. I cooed and moaned, and then Dameon settled into a rhythm moving in and out of me slowly. He knows exactly the right pace to make me happy, yet not to energetic so that I cum too soon. I got real close to Brandon’s face, I kissed him on the lips and around the face. Sometimes I brought my big tits up toward his face and let my soft skin gently caress his face as I looked down on him with the kind of pity you feel for someone who can’t understand how much they’ve lost.

Then I leaned in so that my lips were by Brandon’s ear, and I kissed and licked a little as I whispered, “We destroyed everything about you just for fun, just to get off! And now you’re going to do one last thing, just for our sexual amusement. You’re going to die for us. And after your dead, Dameon, the man I truly love, the man I left you for, going to piss in YOUR ashes! Hah hah! The evil thoughts behind my own words that I was whispering to Brandon were just so cruel, so disrespectful, so mean, that they made me feel so good I couldn’t even finish speaking before I started to orgasm really, really hard. I thrashed in evil ecstasy for a while, and then when I finally was able to get my composure together, I looked down at Brandon, and he was crying. You’ve never seen a man so defeated, because he knew it was true, everything, and how much I had abused his heart. I felt so happy in that moment, I laughed a light, happy, delighted laugh. Everything was going perfectly. It was time for the final act.

Dameon and I had prepared for this, and it would only be possible with a man like Dameon who could cum and keep fucking. I turned around and taking Dameon’s fat cock into my mouth, I furiously pumped Dameon’s it until he came into my mouth, and even though Dameon and I had a plan for how we wanted to do this which involved him trying to hold back a little, he filled my mouth with a huge load of hot, thick cum, so much so that my cheeks expanded to hold it all. I slipped my lips off his gargantuan cock carefully, to hold it all in, and I looked up, a little worried, because I thought after cumming so much, he might loses his erection a little. But Dameon looked down with a confident smirk that let me know that he, just like me, had never been so turned on in his life! I looked at his cock, bobbing just in front of my face, and it pulsed with anticipation for more. I smiled as much as I could, then turned around to face Brandon.

Brandon had the plastic tube fixed in his mouth and he was squirming a little to try and get it out, because I think he started to anticipate what was going to happen. I muffled a laugh, “MMMHH HHMMM HMMM!” as I approached him, slowly, standing over him, towering over him with my perfect physique, looking down at him just past my huge tits. I have never felt so powerful, like a goddess of pain and suffering! I let him wonder for a moment if I was going to let Dameon cum spill out of my mouth, onto my big round tits and onto Brandon, just as a sot of erotic show, but then as I lowered myself, bending at my hips, keeping my legs powerfully straight, Brandon started to anticipate what was coming and as much as he could in his weakened state, shook and twisted to try and move out of the way, but he was powerless and pathetic! Dameon moved his powerful shaft deep into me from behind, and as started to pump into me hard, making me shake and my massive boobs rock back and forth, and it made it a little hard to keep balance, but Dameon knew how much he could do without disrupting our beautiful plan. I was so happy that Dameon was like a GOD of a man who could keep hard and still fuck me after cumming so much! I doubt any other man could do the same!

I brought my face close to Brandon, and gently held it with my soft, slender hands, gently, as if I was going to be caring to him. Then I glanced backward and looked up at Dameon, our eyes meeting so that Dameon could time himself, and I could time myself, and so everything would go perfectly. Dameon started to grunt and growl and Dameon nodded at me to let me know to go ahead. I turned and slowly, seductively, moved toward Brandon’s face, keeping my face turned and off to the side just enough so Dameon could also enjoy seeing what was about to happen. There was a little nozzle with a cap on the plastic device that covered Brandon’s mouth, which was designed to allow for extra access to his throat if he needed it. I opened it, then I brought my soft full lips right up to Brandon’s mouth, and then just at the right moment, I opened my mouth, covering Brandons, and let Dameon’s cum spill into Brandon’s breathing tube. I used my tongue to both help guide the cum down into Brandon’s tube, so that it would get into his throat, and also to spread it around and make a sexy mess of both Brandon’s and my face, to make it look hotter for Dameon.

Brandon tried to resist the thick, gooey, mass of so much cum that was sliding down into his throat, but he couldn’t. He began to cough and choke, and that only made it harder for him to resist. His head began to thrash, and now that I didn’t have to hold Dameon’s cum in my mouth anymore, I began to laugh at Brandon. A deliberate, in his face, mocking laughter. Deliberate, but also sincere, and also full of a happiness I felt that I can hardly describe. Brandon was dying FOR me! For MY pleasure! “That’s it Brandon! Die for me! Die for the woman you love more than anything! YES! YES YOU PIECE OF SHIT! YOU LOSER! HAH HAH! OH GOD! IT FEELS SOOOOOO GOOOOOOD TO WATCH YOUUU DIIIEEEE!! IT FEELS SOOOO GOOOD!! DIEE!!! DIE FOR MEEEE!! YES!! YOU’RE GOING TO DIE FOR MEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!” I came harder than I ever had in my life. I swear I blacked out a little. I remember screaming and shaking Brandon as I held onto his body as the life slipped away from him. He was coughing and choking less and less and becoming more limp as his face turned a kind of purple, his eyes rolled up, and then he went pale. I tried as hard as I could to keep focused on him as I came in waves and waves of intense pleasure. I wanted to see every moment of him dying while I came, but ironically I was cumming so hard because of his death that it was hard to focus! Hah hah! Behind me, Dameon was yelling, “OHH FUCK YESS!! MY COCK!! MYYYY COOOOOCCCCKK!” I loved how Dameon made everything about his cock! That turned me on too, and as I glanced back, I could see him staring intently at the image of his cum all over my face, and all over Brandon’s and thick gooey strings connecting the two of us, and my big smile contrasted with Brandon’s struggling and choking expression! I could tell he was more turned on than ever, and his cock was like this perfect rod of hardness, nothing even can compare.

Dameon and I were feeding off each other’s excitement, going to new highs and it was as if the orgasm lasted an eternity of its own. Brandon pathetically shook like a rag doll under our movements, the only thing left of him after his soul was gone was the lingering expression of a deeper hurt and pain than any of us could have ever imagined. It was clear that in his last moments Brandon felt all the excruciating humiliation and degradation and suffering that I had hoped for him to feel. Brandon had suffered as much as a human can, and Dameon and I experienced the most pleasure anyone could feel because of it. Everything had gone as perfectly as we had wanted it to, as things tend to do for us!

Dameon and I collapsed down. The gurney was small, of course, so it was a little awkward, and we were laying on top of Brandon as if his dead lifeless body was just one of the pillows. Dameon stroked my hair and I snuggled up next to him. We were completely spent, feeling a sort of high together. We stayed in that beautiful romantic moment for a while, truly basking in the pleasure of it all.

I whispered softly and lovingly to Dameon, “I love you so much,” and Dameon whispered back, “I love you too.” Then I said, “This was the sweetest, nicest thing that anyone has ever done for me.” I blushed a little, I was so flattered by everything Dameon had done. He laughed a little and said, “you’re worth it.” We spent a long time just enjoying the feeling of loving each other in that moment.

Eventually, after we had out fill of the beautiful moment we had shared, we got up, and showered, and then we came back to clean Brandon up, which wasn’t really so hard. Most of the mess was on his face, which could just be wiped up, and then we threw the top sheet in the laundry and replaced it. I would have liked to have just tossed Brandon in the trash, but, I knew I had to tend to some details.

Dameon left, and I phoned Brandon’s aunt. I tapped into that side of me that had felt all that love for Brandon before, and used to feel guilt for what I did for him. It was still there, just a little, just enough for one last purpose, which was to be grateful to Brandon for how he had served me. I cried as I told Brandon’s aunt that Brandon had choked in the night, I didn’t know how or why, and now he was dead. She told me about how they were warned that might happen, and not to be blame myself.

Which is how it went after that. There was no autopsy or anything to find Dameon’s cum, as everyone had been worried about something like this happening to Brandon anyway. Everyone kept consoling me, as if I was a victim, and they would try to cheer me up. Some of Brandon’s friends even tried to hit on me during that time, to try and take advantage of the situation to get close to me. I flirted a little, just as a way of denigrating Brandon’s friendship with them, just enough to prove that their loyalty was more to my beauty than to Brandon! Hah hah! However, I was devoted entirely to Dameon now, so I just teased them enough to satisfy my own amusement, and left them to go home and masturbate while thinking about me.

After Brandon’s death, a funny thing happened between me and Dameon. Even though we were already in love, before it was more of a passionate, fiery love. After we made Brandon choke to death on Dameon’s cum, it expanded into a deep, soulful, romantic love. It was as if humiliating and torturing Brandon to death was a release that we needed to find true happiness together. After that night, our love making was more romantic and tender and beautiful than before.

Dameon did still piss in Brandon’s ashes, just as we told Brandon he would. However, we didn’t make it a big sexual thing. One day I just went over to Brandon’s aunt’s house and introduced her to Dameon, and she welcomed us and set out some food for us and we chatted a little. Then I asked if I could be alone with Brandon for a bit, and she left to go outside and tend to something in the garden. I unscrewed the top of the urn and Dameon pulled out his huge meaty, semi erect cock, and he pissed into the urn as I held it. We shared a moment, smiling at each other as Dameon’s urine defiled everything that was left of Brandon in this world, completely disrespecting him and turning his last remains into garbage. I kissed Dameon gently on the lips as he shook out the last drops of piss into the urn and then I screwed the top back on, put it back on the mantle as both of us had a little laugh just because somehow it felt good to have completion, and then that was it. We went and found Brandon’s aunt in the back yard and she told us we were welcome to come back anytime, but we never did. She was just disposable garbage to us.

We forgot about Brandon, too, eventually. In the years that past, Dameon and I made a life for ourselves that was happy and was our own, and nothing to do with Brandon. Dameon and I got married, with a huge expensive wedding that was truly gorgeous. We had so may friends and family who were supportive. We have two kids now, a boy and a girl, and they’re both strong and beautiful and smart. We’re proud of both of them. It feels fitting, in a way, that Brandon’s life was something we move on from, because then his life really was just something we used up, which is how it should be.

I think the last time I thought about Brandon was last Christmas morning. Our family was opening gifts together, it was snowy outside, the Christmas tree was glistening, and everything felt so warm and cozy and perfect. I guess I must have been struck by what a charming, perfect family image it was, because it made me reflect on how lucky I am to have such a warm and loving and beautiful family, and the friends we have, and the joys we all share together. I felt truly blessed. And in that moment, I had a flash of a memory, and thought about how this whole charmed life of mine started by destroying a man’s life for my sexual pleasure and killing him by making him choke on my husband’s thick cum. I remember the image of Brandon pathetically gurgling and choking the last of his life while Dameon and I orgasmed over and over as we enjoyed Brandon’s pain. I thought about that moment, and then I smiled and laughed just a little to myself, because life is funny that way. Most people wouldn’t imagine that a moment of pure, erotic, cruel, beautiful evil can be the start of a truly blessed life. However, that’s because they don’t understand that life isn’t fair.

Posted : 02/12/2022 11:40 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement