Clear all

Chastity might be leadings to cuckolding

7 Posts
6 Users
14 Likes
Kostaspapad87
(@kostaspapad87)
Topic starter

I am in a relationship for 5 years with my girlfriend and since January 2022 we started practicing chastity. We are both 28 years. It was my suggestion to buy one while we were looking for sex toys online. She agreed and quite liked using it from the very beginning even though she was totally vanilla.
>
> Then as months went by she started getting more aggressive and dominant in bed. She starting scratching, biting, getting always on top, teasing me till the edge of orgasm and then stopping. One morning she started spanking me because she wanted to have sex and I couldn’t get myself hard because I had got drunk the previous night! All this progress was made without me saying anything about flr to her. It was her way adjusting to the cage.
>
> Later I realised that I had started doing more chores around the house than I was doing before, being more careful to her demands and needs and trying really hard to satisfy her. To my delight, many times I was being a good boy around the house I was greeted with a sweet slap on my ass. By now I was living a dream !
>
> Then, I realised that all these changes had made an impact in our sex life. My submissive side had prevailed and I am not quite adept at satisfying her in bed as I used to do before. Sometimes I ejaculate prematurely, sometimes my penis remains semi hard during sex time and many times we finish sex without her having an orgasm.
>
I am feeling very bad for this situation and I think that the best way to solve this problem is to persuade her to cuck me. However, she wasn’t keen at all when I started telling her about adding a 3rd wheel on our bed.

How should I handle things for now on according to you? I hate the fact that she is not satisfied in bed.

Posted : 25/06/2023 10:11 am
Dcyng and nevertoolate reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I don't think chastity begets cuckolding but I will say that any sexually evolved, modern marriage approach allows for a heightened sense of communication. If she already had desire for cuckolding or open relationship of some kind then it might lend itself to the open communication. Keep your communication important and intentional and go from there. 

Posted : 25/06/2023 11:27 am
Grey, John8044, restrainedlove and 1 people reacted
Happycuckold
(@happycuckold)
Estimable Member

I agree with Emma that open communication is essential.  I would also say that if your girlfriend is reluctant to involve another man, you have to respect that.  I would hate to think that my wife had sex with other men for my sake.  If you feel insecure about your ability to satisfy your wife, maybe you should see if she wants to introduce dildos into your sex play.  My wife used to think that she couldn’t have vaginal orgasms.  We were both surprised when she had a powerful orgasm the first time we played with a dildo.  That was an intermediary step towards cuckolding for us.

Posted : 03/07/2023 8:11 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @evolvingyourman

I don't think chastity begets cuckolding but I will say that any sexually evolved, modern marriage approach allows for a heightened sense of communication. If she already had desire for cuckolding or open relationship of some kind then it might lend itself to the open communication. Keep your communication important and intentional and go from there. 

This is so very well said Emma.  The key is ALWAYS communication.  Actual, real, and as you point out, INTENTIONAL communication.  So often we bullshit ourselves into believing that communication happened, but in reality, it didn't.  Talking to each other is one thing. Hearing, actually hearing what is/was said is quite another.

Mistress K. and I discussed this aspect early on in our vanilla life together, and later emphasized it greatly once we made the lead into a full-on WLM.  We made it easier to avoid miscommunication by each believing and understanding that we will adhere to each others limits.  There are hard limit boundaries that siply will not be crossed.  Can those limits evolve?  Sure they can, but an established hard limit is sacred.  Of course there will always be some soft limits.  These are limits that also must be absolutely respected, but also are open to consideration should party or the other wish to explore.

Advertisement

In our marriage, ANYTHING is allowed that isn't a limit.  Anything.  When it comes to the discussion about reaching the so-called inevitable destination of cuckolding, neither of us are interested and so there is no limit.  I've often told Mistress K. that it is her prerogative if she were to ever change her mind and want to take on a nother man (or woman) to fuck.  But, IF that were to happen, we would have to engage in that age-old practice of complete and intentional communication.  I trust her enough to feel comfortable with that.

Bedtime Threesome Gif By Pantaya

Posted : 03/07/2023 8:41 am
Mick44
(@mick44)

Wife have needs. Penis in cage do not satisfied her.

Posted : 05/07/2023 1:32 am
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @kostaspapad87

I am in a relationship for 5 years with my girlfriend and since January 2022 we started practicing chastity. We are both 28 years. It was my suggestion to buy one while we were looking for sex toys online. She agreed and quite liked using it from the very beginning even though she was totally vanilla.
>
> Then as months went by she started getting more aggressive and dominant in bed. She starting scratching, biting, getting always on top, teasing me till the edge of orgasm and then stopping. One morning she started spanking me because she wanted to have sex and I couldn’t get myself hard because I had got drunk the previous night! All this progress was made without me saying anything about flr to her. It was her way adjusting to the cage.
>
> Later I realised that I had started doing more chores around the house than I was doing before, being more careful to her demands and needs and trying really hard to satisfy her. To my delight, many times I was being a good boy around the house I was greeted with a sweet slap on my ass. By now I was living a dream !
>
> Then, I realised that all these changes had made an impact in our sex life. My submissive side had prevailed and I am not quite adept at satisfying her in bed as I used to do before. Sometimes I ejaculate prematurely, sometimes my penis remains semi hard during sex time and many times we finish sex without her having an orgasm.
>
I am feeling very bad for this situation and I think that the best way to solve this problem is to persuade her to cuck me. However, she wasn’t keen at all when I started telling her about adding a 3rd wheel on our bed.

How should I handle things for now on according to you? I hate the fact that she is not satisfied in bed.

Q: How should I handle things for now on according to you? 

A; Don't worry about. All these things are normal parts adjusting to a Female Led relationship. Accept your inadequate sexual equipment (your oral skills are perfectly acceptable when you're locked up) let her be the boss regarding your chastity durations and let her make the decision to cuck you, and don't object when she does (because she's probably going to do this anyway) She's the boss - focus on pleasing her.   

Posted : 05/07/2023 2:38 pm
nevertoolate reacted
Kostaspapad87
(@kostaspapad87)
Topic starter

Hello again and thank you very much for your feedback and responses. 

We tried to find our way out through a lot of discussions and in the end she decided that I had to be denied more in order to be able to satisfy her in bed again. So right now it has been ten days since my last orgasm (the longest we have tried) and at this period I ve been unlocked only for cleaning purposes. Not even a single touch.

In the meantime she got a lot rougher than before but in a very playful manner. I get harsh spanking sessions, really hard teasing sessions and a lot of dirty talking. I have to say that is was really difficult to handle this but since we decided that I give up control to her I had to endure it. I hope she decides to unlock me soon and that this time things will be better in bed!!

Posted : 10/07/2023 1:54 am
nevertoolate reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement