Clear all

Chastity Device as a Father

5 Posts
5 Users
4 Likes
Stenegeoff
(@stenegeoff)
Topic starter

I don't wear a device, but I hope someday my wife might be interested in locking me.

One thing that has crossed my mind is that my daughter likes to sit on my lap or wrestle and I'm afraid she would feel the cage and start to ask questions. Any other fathers deal with this?

Posted : 14/10/2022 12:47 pm
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

I don't understand how father's wear a cage for this reason. I guess you could wear a cup or a padded dance belt, but ... I don't know.

Posted : 14/10/2022 3:04 pm
TinCup reacted
Lockedforlynn
(@lockedforlynn)
Trusted Member

Get a smaller cage, LOL.  I've managed keeping my legs close so the cage isn't the highest object to feel.  

Posted : 19/10/2022 1:16 pm
Gtsfootboy
(@gtsfootboy)

Without a cage, I don't allow contact with my genitals anyway, so it's no different with a cage on. When they are on my lap, my children and nieces/nephews will sit on the top of my legs, but never in contact with my private parts.

Advertisement

If it's that much of a concern, tucking between your legs and keeping your thighs firmly together will prevent contact.

The bigger concern for me was night time cuddles before bedtime. I kept a pillow between my knees and it extended up to act as a barrier in front of the cage.

Posted : 20/10/2022 8:12 am
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @stenegeoff

I don't wear a device, but I hope someday my wife might be interested in locking me.

One thing that has crossed my mind is that my daughter likes to sit on my lap or wrestle and I'm afraid she would feel the cage and start to ask questions. Any other fathers deal with this?

Not a problem.

You're over-thinking this.

Make sure you size your cage appropriately. Specifically: It should not be any longer than you are at your very shortest. If you're a 9" shower, then you're in trouble, but most men are 5" (+/-) growers.

I also suggest a cage that bends and points down (although you do need some spacing from the balls so it doesn't get and stay moist there. No one will notice your cage, unless you're naked.

Posted : 24/10/2022 3:44 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement