Clear all

Small cage shrink penis

8 Posts
7 Users
9 Likes
Mick44
(@mick44)
Topic starter

My penis after year and half in small cage is shrink. Wife have bull for sex and my small penis is not something we care about. The wife says that the penis is too small to be used for sex.

Posted : 12/07/2023 4:44 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @mick44

My penis after year and half in small cage is shrink. Wife have bull for sex and my small penis is not something we care about. The wife says that the penis is too small to be used for sex.

If that makes you happy, congratulations?

Posted : 12/07/2023 5:38 am
TinCup and mick44 reacted
Hetero_Bottom
(@hetero_bottom)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @mick44

I have a very small penis too, and I never use it for sex or as a male sexual organ any more.

I call it "my little clit" and the only way I use it as a sexual organ it's just like a clitoris. I like to put a vibrator in my clit, It helps me to have a wet prostate orgasm. Other times I just rub the head, just like a clit, witch gives me amazing prostate dry orgasms.

But it's just like that, he is useless for penetration.

And yes, I'm very happy been a full bottom.

Advertisement

I am a Male, bottom only, heterosexual man, that only orgasms through prostate stimulation.

Posted : 13/07/2023 8:30 pm
Thomas
(@thomas)
Trusted Member

What are wet and dry prostate orgasms?
I have never heard of it .
And I don't know how you can produce a dry orgasm by stimulating the glans, which you call the clitoris. And what does the prostate have to do with it?
I am very confused.

Posted : 14/07/2023 9:39 pm
Hetero_Bottom
(@hetero_bottom)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @thomas

What are wet and dry prostate orgasms?
I have never heard of it .
And I don't know how you can produce a dry orgasm by stimulating the glans, which you call the clitoris. And what does the prostate have to do with it?
I am very confused.

Well, a dry prostate orgasm happens when you have an orgasm by prostate stimulation, but you don't ejaculate, you just have a very strong orgasm felling, but nothing comes out of your penis.

A wet prostate orgasm happens when you have an orgasm by prostate stimulation, but you expel prostatic fluid, it's not a normal ejaculation since the prostatic fluid comes out without the contractions of a normal ejaculation, and with very low pressure. And what comes out it not sperm, just prostatic fluid without spermatozoon.

I know that it's confusing at first, it toke me some time to fully understand all this, but you can search online. I recommend this site  if you want to learn more.

https://wiki.malegspot.com

After some time and training in having dry prostate orgasms, you became a rewired man (You can search in that wiki for that definition) and then you can have them without direct prostate stimulation because you body and you brain became very used to it. One of the multiple ways for me to have a dry prostate orgasms is to just rub my penis head. After a minute or two I start to have a wave of them.

Hope I can help.

I am a Male, bottom only, heterosexual man, that only orgasms through prostate stimulation.

Posted : 14/07/2023 10:25 pm
Mr Pickle
(@mr-pickle)
Eminent Member

How odd. I have a penis nearly eight inches long (when it isn't locked). 

I have been locked for four years with release for playtime only.

It hasn't had any shrinkage in that time

It is smaller when first released, but recovers it's full length within 10 minutes

Are you sure yours has shrunk or is it just wishful thinking based on fictional rumours? 

Posted : 17/07/2023 4:38 am
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

I've experienced some shrinkage (close to 2") over the 4 years we've been doing chastity. Also some ED. No idea if either is related to chastity.

Posted : 19/07/2023 10:21 am
John8044
(@john8044)

I enjoy the temporary shrinkage that happens with short term periods. Even after a week I start looking more like a nub when soft. My wife really enjoys sex with me so I don’t get long term periods without erection so the shrinkage is only temporary. We’re pushing back my orgasms more and more lately so she uses my like a toy then I get locked back up without release. 

Posted : 20/07/2023 6:24 am
subbieforHer reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement