5 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Some crazy stuff out there:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11511617/Christmas-sex-toy-warning-Experts-urge-steer-clear-chastity-cages.html

Stay safe and research best practices with good equipment.

Posted : 10/01/2024 4:31 pm
Lbp6855
(@lbp6855)
Illustrious Member

After reading your article I got curious and found this.

A US Medical Database Kept Tabs On All The Items Removed From Butts (pedestrian.tv)

Apparently, the government keeps a detailed record of this kind of thing. "Small wooden knick-knack" was me. Oops, my bad. 

Advertisement

Posted : 13/01/2024 8:32 pm
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @lbp6855

Oops, my bad. 

Funny discovery - hope everything is OK. 🙂

Posted : 17/01/2024 2:38 pm
Victoria Blackthorn
(@victoria-blackthorn)

@lbp6855 

That was certainly an interesting read. Thank you. Imagine your doctors face when you say "I HAVE A COIN IN MY ASS FROM A MONTH AGO”

Posted : 17/01/2024 8:31 pm
Lbp6855
(@lbp6855)
Illustrious Member

@restrainedlove Everything is okay. I'm just building up my tolerance so that by the holidays this year, I will be able to fit an Elf on the Shelf up there. A fun new Christmas party trick I'm working on. It would be interesting to know the full story behind these statistics. I wonder if having to go to the hospital is part of the thrill of it all for them.  I suppose we all have misused the medical system from time to time. When I was a young boy I faked sick to get out of a school play. Apparently I faked to well because I ended up getting admitted to the hospital for dehydration. The nurses gave me a dinosaur coloring book and I got to watch Bob Barker give away patio furniture on the Price is Right. It was my peanut butter jar in the ass moment. In the end I'm the one who lost because I could have been a Mouseketeer if a talent scout in the audience noticed me but I wasn't brave enough back then.

Posted : 20/01/2024 10:46 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement