Clear all

Needs Statement

3 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Tincup
(@tincup)
Topic starter

I don't need marital contracts or complicated rules and orders to follow.

I don't need role play.

I don't need costumes or fancy toys.

I just need a women that is confident, knows her shit, and takes what she wants.

Thatis my statement.

Advertisement

Have a great holiday weekend, you crazy bastards! I love you!

TinCup

Strong Woman Gif

Posted : 01/09/2023 7:09 am
TinCup reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Great post!

We're all different, which is part of what makes life wonderful.  I hear what you are saying brother and here's to hoping you get what you need.  Your statement makes complete sense to me.  Every time I use the word "need" in my marriage, my beautiful Wife will remind me that it's never about what I need, or even don't need.  As such, she'll allow me to express the things I want, but only after asking for and receiving permission to tell her what I want.  It's a little exercise we (She) established years ago to keep things in their proper perspective, even in casual conversation.  It stemmed from our commitment and agreement that my "needs" would be addressed in my agreed-upon boundaries.  In other words, if it isn't a hard limit, it is not a 'need', but rather a 'want'.  That said, I hope you don't mind my comments on your needs as they relate to mine. 

Posted by: @tincup

"I don't need marital contracts or complicated rules and orders to follow."

We tried to write up a contract but it was too complicated to maintain.  Strict rules, complicated or otherwise are very much a part of our beautiful relationship.  And ... those rules must always be followed or there are consequences.

"I don't need role play."

I kinda do.  One of those want/need confusing matters.  I want role play and when given permission will occasionally express those wants, which she appreciates.  In the end if it is something that she wants too, then it will happen.

"I don't need costumes or fancy toys."

Nope.  Me neither.  My preference is for her to be dressed as she normally would be in a vanilla situation.  Fancy toys?  YES!  I'm all in.

I just need a women that is confident, knows her shit, and takes what she wants.

Absofreakinglutely!!  Especially the takes what she wants part.

If it makes you happy in even the smallest way, please be selfish Mistress.

Makeup Modern Woman Gif By Tennis

Posted : 01/09/2023 7:36 am
Thomas
(@thomas)
Trusted Member

Only one thing comes to mind:

Rocky Horror Picture Show.....

Magenta: I ask for nothing, master.

Frank N Furter: And you shall receive it. IN ABUNDANCE!

😇

Posted : 01/09/2023 10:19 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement