Clear all

An Example of an Evolved Man and How WLM is Magic

4 Posts
3 Users
3 Likes
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

Hi gang.  I just posted on my blog about something that happened with Ms. K. and I, and it occurred to me that it was a good example of the benefit of a WLM.  I hope you'll check it out.  

Click Here

Posted : 27/08/2023 8:16 am
thomas and Sam reacted
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)

Read your blog post, great summary and a super explanation of why we do what we do..  

Posted : 01/09/2023 3:49 pm
subhubphx reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

Posted by: @sam

Read your blog post, great summary and a super explanation of why we do what we do..  

Thanks Sam!

Posted : 02/09/2023 5:40 am
Thomas
(@thomas)
Trusted Member

Yes, living in a WLM has great advantages. How would the situation have ended in a "normal" partnership? I think it would probably have turned into a full-fledged marital dispute. In the end, things are said that are pointless and only hurt. The phase after such an argument is less to cool down but more to let wounds heal. Every wound leaves a scar.
Who needs that to a loved one?

Advertisement

I also often need my wife to point out transgressions or chastise me for improper behavior.
She understands that it's not easy for me to be dominant at work and then stop behaving completely inappropriately at home. So she makes it easier for me by giving a "little extra help".
Because I'm thinking about it while writing, I find it has become way too lax over time. She is allowing me to get away with some things that aren't actually right.
Thanks for your blog post, it reminded me that it's been a long time since I was last allowed to do chores naked with my ass on fire.
And that time off was certainly not because I've always been such a good husband.

Posted : 02/09/2023 11:43 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement