Hello Everyone

11 Posts
7 Users
18 Likes
Craig Rudd
(@craig-rudd)
Topic starter

Hello,

I am an Alpha male in servitude to the divine feminine. I am highly intelligent, and I am married in a FLR with a dominant and exquisite woman of 30 years. 

We have grown into our current FLR over the years, and she has unprecendented autonomy within my marriage. She is in charge.

My family has heard the rumors of her infidelity. I don't ask her what or where she is or is doing, I only long for her attention and wait with anxious want her arrival. She is divine in the way she powers over me. We had a long discussion over her natural scent years ago, and she knows what I like. We have incorporated ritual over the years to condition my desire for her. I have glossy magazines (We made them together) of her, and I have a small shrine in a locked part of my house where I have my daily ritual of devotion to her and her divinity. So I am all in.

My cousin saw her with a male "Friend" of hers. They were at a concert that she also attended and my wife had no clue that she was there. So she saw them holding hands and he saw him hold her and kiss her. So now I have this large problem. I have to pretend to be working through her infidelity. It is difficult.

This topic was modified 1 year ago by Craig Rudd

Posted : 11/03/2023 11:03 am
attisC and nevertoolate reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

This is a cautionary tale of why the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle is like living on the razor's edge.  The dangers aren't just unrealized regret beforehand.  It is also how it can all-of-a-sudden become an unintended part of your everyday life.  Discretion, discretion, discretion .... I hope it all works out for you.

Posted : 12/03/2023 6:45 am
Happycuckold
(@happycuckold)
Estimable Member

“My cousin saw her with a male "Friend" of hers. They were at a concert that she also attended and my wife had no clue that she was there. So she saw them holding hands and he saw him hold her and kiss her. So now I have this large problem. I have to pretend to be working through her infidelity. It is difficult.”

Craig, I sympathize with you. My wife always tries to be very discreet when she is on dates, avoiding places where she is likely to be seen by people we know. However, it is impossible to be 100 % safe from discovery.  My wife was once seen on a date by a woman in our circle of acquaintances.  The woman later asked her who the man was. My wife didn’t feel she owed an explanation, so she just said (perhaps implausibly) that he was just a friend. The woman may have suspected that he wasn’t just a friend because she remarked to my wife that he was “a good looking guy.” That observation would seem irrelevant unless she only bought my wife’s explanation in nudge-nudge-wink-wink way.  This woman knows other people we know, so it is possible that she has gossiped and other people suspect my wife is “unfaithful” to me. However, nobody has said anything about it to me. Because of that incident, my wife and I talked about how we would handle being definitively outed. I would find it embarrassing, especially if people in my family found out. My wife says she wouldn’t be embarrassed exactly, but she worries that some people, especially people closer to me, would pass moral judgment on her for being “unfair” to me, even though she isn’t really being unfair.  Craig, that brings me to your statement that you “have to pretend to be working through her infidelity.” I don’t understand why you think that is the only thing you can do.  I think the best option, given your beliefs about serving the divine feminine in your wife, would be honesty.  In your place, I think I would swallow my pride and defend my wife by explaining that the nature of our marriage gives her the right to see other men. I can see that you may find that difficult because you identify as an “alpha male”, and it can feel emasculating to be cuckolded. But if you are the kind of strong man who is seen as an alpha male by people who know you, I think you should demonstrate your alpha strength by being unapologetically truthful.

Posted : 12/03/2023 1:28 pm
Happycuckold
(@happycuckold)
Estimable Member

“She is divine in the way she powers over me. We had a long discussion over her natural scent years ago, and she knows what I like.”

Craig, I just want to add that I know what you mean about your wife’s “natural scent” having power over you. I feel the same way about my wife’s scent. It casts an erotic spell over 

Advertisement

Posted : 12/03/2023 1:37 pm
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

No suggestions, just here for empathy at a difficult situation.

Posted : 15/03/2023 12:14 pm
attisC and TinCup reacted
Sexymimiyang
(@sexymimiyang)

No suggestions, just here for empathy at a difficult situation. too

Posted : 17/03/2023 11:40 pm
attisC reacted
Levett
(@levett)

hello i have no ideal

Posted : 17/03/2023 11:45 pm
Craig Rudd
(@craig-rudd)
Topic starter

@happycuckold 

There is just no way to do that. It would be the equivalent of letting my family know what we do in bed.

I love her. That's all I say to them.

My road here has been long, and it started while we were in college. So I have been dealing with this for a very long time.

I don't know, we have made it work. I just kow it would be easier without this.

Posted : 20/03/2023 12:12 pm
HappyCuckold reacted
Jd3064169
(@jd3064169)
Estimable Member

Just spit balling here, but have you asked your wife how she would like you to address the issue? If she rules the roost I'd say you'd have to go with that.

Posted : 20/03/2023 4:31 pm
Craig Rudd
(@craig-rudd)
Topic starter

@jd3064169 She shrugs it off. She tells me to "Tell me what you tell them."

Posted : 22/03/2023 6:26 pm
Happycuckold
(@happycuckold)
Estimable Member

@craig-rudd I understand. That makes sense.

Posted : 04/04/2023 11:28 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement