(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

Posted by: @tincup

I suppose we can ignore the hypocracy.

Come on bro, relax.  It was funny ... and true

Posted : 17/09/2023 8:19 am
Tincup
(@tincup)

Totally relaxed. I got the joke. No worries.

Advertisement

I just grow bored of the sexual male tropes that get thrown around. Particularly, that there are no sexual boundries for men when two women are involved having sex. I can invision finding a joke card in the "adult" section of Spencer's in the old malls with some kind of reference like that. This is straight out of a Howard Stern radio episode. It's not offensive. It's just an eye roller.

The Office Reaction Gif

Posted : 17/09/2023 10:58 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

@tincup Totally relaxed?  OK.

The picture of a woman, wearing a strap-on cock, embracing my wife (not really her) and taking her in a direction from me toward the place where she is going to fuck her, a caged and locked husband, is an accurate depiction of what I would immediately have no problem with.  Zero conversation would be needed (because we've already had the conversation of what would happen if it were another woman), whereas if it were a man, it would require lengthy conversations to get me from the position of a hard limit to an allowable soft limit.  Yes, it would probably happen, but it would be entirely different.

Just sayin ... 

Posted : 17/09/2023 11:13 am
Tincup
(@tincup)

That sure is a whole bunch of words. 🤣🤣🤣

Suck My Dick Gif

Posted : 17/09/2023 11:38 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

@tincup   What does that even mean?

Posted : 17/09/2023 11:49 am
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

Well, mark me down as hypocritical, too, I guess, cuz I am right there with @subhubphx.  Well, not really hypocritical.  Just trying to add some levity.  The reason cuckolding in my situation could look like that photo is that I know my is wired to be firmly heterosexual.  Her best friend (outside of me) for over 15 years is a lesbian (an awesome woman and former fighter pilot).  It is obvious that my wife is exactly the friend’s type.  She would have been all over my wife, so to speak, if my wife were the least bit inclined. There is no doubt in my mind that the friend wishes that my wife was hers.  But, she recognizes that my wife has no more romantic interest in her than she has in men.  So, they have the closest friendship you can have without a romantic connection.  

If my wife were to consider having sex with a woman it could only be because the other person would be the “sex toy” to be used by my wife to enhance her sexual pleasure, and not because the person was candidate for an intimate relationship.  

Knowing that neither of us would have much fear of her developing romantic feelings, and thinking about two sexy women getting it on in my presence, would certainly make this a much easier hill for me to climb.  

On the other hand, if I knew my wife were bisexual it would probably make it more difficult.

Posted : 17/09/2023 1:01 pm
subhubphx reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

@allabouther   Thanks bro.

Posted : 17/09/2023 1:26 pm
Tincup
(@tincup)

@subhubphx My poor attempt at humor. Peace.  Out.

Posted : 17/09/2023 3:01 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement