Is it normal to exp...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Is it normal to experience testicular discomfort while in chastity?

41 Posts
7 Users
28 Likes
Vivian
(@vivian)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

This is his 8th day in chastity. Says his lower stomach and testicles hurt a bit. I want to know if this is normal . He says it's been like this since day 2. Cage fits perfectly. No other issues except that.
Please help.

Posted : 07/06/2023 4:18 am
BigSkysub reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

It takes getting used to. The discomfort is either imagined because it's new, or it doesn't fit right.  Maybe shorter periods of time wearing it to become acclimated.  If the cage fits, it should be wearable 24/7/365 without discomfort.

Posted : 07/06/2023 6:06 am
Grey reacted
Vivian
(@vivian)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@subhubphx Cage fits perfectly. It's a custom made to his measurements.

Posted : 07/06/2023 6:59 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@vivian Then it's probably just a matter of him getting used to having a device on his cock and balls.

Posted : 07/06/2023 7:18 am
Teachertricks
(@teachertricks)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @vivian

This is his 8th day in chastity. Says his lower stomach and testicles hurt a bit. I want to know if this is normal . He says it's been like this since day 2. Cage fits perfectly. No other issues except that.
Please help.

More information is needed to know what the cause might be. Generally, the symptoms you describe can be caused by anything that might result in 'blue balls' (extended engorgement of genitals, typically from arousal, without release), or by other physical constraints on blood flow to the testicles. It can also be caused by pinching of the vas deferens. You mentioned there is pain in the lower abdomen and testicles... the blood vessels that service the testicles go into the lower abdomen which is why men feel pain there when suffering an impact to the testicles.

Advertisement

More info that would help identify the cause:

1. Has he been released from the device at all, or in it for the entire 8 days?
2. Has there been tease and denial during these 8 days? If so, how often?
3. Has he ejaculated by any means, voluntarily or involuntarily, over these 8 days?
4. Has he slept wearing the device, and had any discomfort with this? Not just from erections, but from the presence of the device perhaps pressing or pinching?
5. Relatedly, is there a time or preceeding event where the pain is more severe (ie: first waking up, after being teased, after exercise)?
6. Have the testicles/scrotum changed colour?

Blue balls is generally not dangerous and is merely short-term discomfort, but that last one is a potential concern if it is occurring because extended duration with restricted blood flow can result in permanent tissue damage. A trick we do in BDSM bondage is to touch tied off extremities (hands, feet) to see if they feel cold which indicates things are too tight. But testicles are meant to be colder than body temperature so this is not as reliable of a test. Even still, discomfort is one thing, but restricted blood flow (in or out) can be dangerous over extended periods so it is important to determine how serious this is.

Posted : 07/06/2023 8:59 pm
Vivian
(@vivian)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@teachertricks

So, answering your questions, this is the 9th day of wearing the cage, and no, I haven't taken it off since I put it on day 1. Cleaning is very easy with the showerhead, so I don't see the need to take it off. I do tease him every day. I don't count how many times. Since we both work from home, it's not difficult to find the time. Once a day, I make him masturbate in front of me until he's ready to ejaculate and then make him stop, two to three times, and put it back in the cage. I peg him almost every night, do prostate play sometimes with a toy, dirty talk, etc.

He releases a drop or two of semen when I use the prostate toy, or sometimes when I peg him, he feels like he's going to pee. Even if I let him go use the loo, the feeling is still the same. He says it feels frustrating but good at the same time. He releases a lot of precum throughout the day without me doing any teasing.

He does wear it through the night. Erections are a bit of a problem, but he doesn't feel any pinching or anything. The discomfort is more pronounced after pegging, prostate play, giving me oral, especially after denial. He says it's a bit painful then, rather than discomfort. I think the head of the penis looks purple. The testicles are very sensitive to the touch, as are the nipples and his whole body.

Blue balls, I suspect ?

Posted : 08/06/2023 8:22 am
Vivian
(@vivian)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@subhubphx Thank you.

Posted : 08/06/2023 8:24 am
Teachertricks
(@teachertricks)
Eminent Member

Yes, it sounds like blueballs, especially if it is more intense after arousal, and then fades over the next few hours. But if it isn't fading and gets worse, I would recommend experimentation to gather more information. For example, allow him to ejaculated, and go back in the cage as a means of testing if it is a lack of ejaculation. Then you could also go equivalent time in chastity but without as much teasing to see if it is arousal vs lack of ehaculation. Then you could also do the teasing, no ejaculations, but allow him out of the cage for sleeping, also for a similar amount of time.

Intent is to isolate the specific factors that lead to this pain/discomfort. With that information, you can then decide both if it is serious, and if it is something you want to mitigate.

Posted : 08/06/2023 8:33 am
Vivian
(@vivian)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@teachertricks When I asked, he said it feels like blue balls but more intense. He's done edging and denial before we met, and he has done a day or two of chastity by himself. He's hinting that I don't let him ejaculate. Deep down, I kinda want to know where this goes eventually. Maybe a prostate orgasm will happen when he's ready.

Posted : 08/06/2023 8:45 am
Vivian
(@vivian)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@teachertricks Of course, I could try to do a 'ruin,' but as I've said, it always ended up in failure.

Posted : 08/06/2023 8:49 am
Teachertricks
(@teachertricks)
Eminent Member

@teachertricks When I asked, he said it feels like blue balls but more intense. He's done edging and denial before we met, and he has done a day or two of chastity by himself. He's hinting that I don't let him ejaculate. Deep down, I kinda want to know where this goes eventually. Maybe a prostate orgasm will happen when he's ready.

I would imagine this should go where you want it to go, if this is intended to be a true FLR structure and not just him topping from the bottom. As the dominant, I certainly listen to my sub to gauge their condition, well-being, etc, but the overall plan is mine. What do you want? Where do you want to take it?

One thing you could try during things like pegging or teasing is to do so with the device off, during and for a couple hours after (still not letting him ejaculate though) to see if the pain is less. The base-ring can cause constriction during arousal because the passage way from the body to the external genitals (scrotum, penis) is actually not very large and accommodates a lot (penis shaft, vas deferens, and blood vessels. All of which swells during arousal, and the flesh that houses it normally stretches accordingly. With a rigid ring in place that was correctly sized during non-arousal, the resultant swelling is not accommodated. So short periods of time after arousal to let blood flow freely and swelling to reduce could be all that is needed. Of course it depends on how intolerable the pain is considered to be.

Posted : 08/06/2023 8:57 am
Teachertricks
(@teachertricks)
Eminent Member

@teachertricks Of course, I could try to do a 'ruin,' but as I've said, it always ended up in failure.

Why have ruins ended up in failure?

Posted : 08/06/2023 8:59 am
Vivian
(@vivian)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @teachertricks

I would imagine this should go where you want it to go, if this is intended to be a true FLR structure and not just him topping from the bottom. As the dominant, I certainly listen to my sub to gauge their condition, well-being, etc, but the overall plan is mine. What do you want? Where do you want to take it?

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure yet. I'm taking my time to understand my own desires and boundaries. While my partner has fantasies that fall into the realm of a hardcore FLR, I'm approaching this with caution. What matters most is our happiness and mutual fulfillment. If we can achieve that without going to extremes, then that's perfectly fine by me.

I'm still figuring things out, and it might take time to fully grasp what works for us. I'm grateful for the experiences that have led us here, and I'm excited to see where this path leads us.

Posted : 08/06/2023 11:15 am
Vivian
(@vivian)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@teachertricks He doesn't get erect while getting pegged. He looses his erection if he is while being pegged. He enjoys it, but no erection. Sounds weird doesn't it.

Posted : 08/06/2023 11:20 am
Vivian
(@vivian)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @teachertricks

Why have ruins ended up in failure?

I can't find the point of "no return". When he says OK, he either doesn't cum at all or he starts leaking for a second or two and then spurts like usual. So not getting the benefits of a ruined one.

Posted : 08/06/2023 11:23 am
Page 1 / 3
Share: