Is it normal to exp...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Is it normal to experience testicular discomfort while in chastity?

41 Posts
7 Users
28 Likes
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @vivian

Posted by: @teachertricks

Why have ruins ended up in failure?

I can't find the point of "no return". When he says OK, he either doesn't cum at all or he starts leaking for a second or two and then spurts like usual. So not getting the benefits of a ruined one.

Don't give up on the ruined orgasm.  It's a game changer for Wives in a WLM.  If he doesn't perform, get him to participate in the success by paddling him when he fails.  Worked for us.

Posted : 08/06/2023 11:43 am
Vivian
(@vivian)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@subhubphx Can you explain it a bit ?

Posted : 08/06/2023 11:47 am
Vivian
(@vivian)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@subhubphx Do you mean spanking ?

Posted : 08/06/2023 11:49 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@subhubphx Do you mean spanking ?

Yes, I mean spanking.

Posted : 08/06/2023 11:56 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@subhubphx Can you explain it a bit ?

Basically it shouldn't be the burden for the Wife to make a ruined orgasm work.  She shouldn't have to work any harder than she has too.  For us, a ruined orgasm is mostly the kind of orgasm that I get and if it gets screwed up, "oh well", as she says.  That will make me (him) keenly aware of what he can do to enhance that experience as much as possible.

Posted : 08/06/2023 11:58 am
Vivian
(@vivian)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@subhubphx I might give that a try. Sounds fun. He'll be a good sport. I'll try my wooden spoon. 😉

Posted : 08/06/2023 12:00 pm
Teachertricks
(@teachertricks)
Eminent Member

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure yet. I'm taking my time to understand my own desires and boundaries. While my partner has fantasies that fall into the realm of a hardcore FLR, I'm approaching this with caution. What matters most is our happiness and mutual fulfillment. If we can achieve that without going to extremes, then that's perfectly fine by me.

I'm still figuring things out, and it might take time to fully grasp what works for us. I'm grateful for the experiences that have led us here, and I'm excited to see where this path leads us.

That is a responsible and wise way to approach things and I commend you for it. You should both be reasonably comfortable at all times. It's good to push yourself sometimes, but there's no need to rush or overdo things too quickly. Giving yourself time to think about things, learn more, assess feelings, and consider the direction you're going. I'm guilty of going too fast for myself in the past, most definitely.

He doesn't get erect while getting pegged. He looses his erection if he is while being pegged. He enjoys it, but no erection. Sounds weird doesn't it.

Not unusual at all. I've heard of it plenty with male bottoms. Some think it is a psychologically-induced physical sign of submission. It is something you can talk to him about and see if he can describe his feelings, and if not, to try to pay attention next time it happens so that he can desribe it to you later.

Advertisement

Does his lack of election while being pegged bother you? Or do you see it as an obstacle for something?

I can't find the point of "no return". When he says OK, he either doesn't cum at all or he starts leaking for a second or two and then spurts like usual. So not getting the benefits of a ruined one.

Him not cumming at all is not a problem when playing with ruined orgasms! 🙂 Just means things aren't over yet!

I'm sure you've read guides on it and so most of anything I suggest may be redundant. Still, I would mostly recommend patience and communication simply because they are mostly the keys to success. If he isn't honest about his proximity to orgsasm, things won't work well. I'd also consider if such dishonesty is intentional, in which case a punishment may be in order (depending on the relationship's level of power exchange, and agreed consent of course).

But I suppose I should ask what your views are on the ideal outcome of a ruined orgasm, just to make sure expectations are in sync. Are you hoping for just a few drops of ejaculate to leak out? Or a full volume but merely at a slow trickle? Or a completely dry orgasm? Or maybe what is currently happening but with less pleasure/satiation for him?

Posted : 08/06/2023 12:01 pm
Vivian
(@vivian)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@subhubphx Well, I'll give it a try. Other than a little spank here and there while pegging , I haven't gone on a full spanking session. How would you suggest it to be done, So both of us can enjoy it ?

Posted : 08/06/2023 12:07 pm
Vivian
(@vivian)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Does his lack of election while being pegged bother you? Or do you see it as an obstacle for something?

Not at all. I love it.

Posted : 08/06/2023 12:13 pm
Vivian
(@vivian)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@subhubphx Thank you.

Posted : 08/06/2023 12:15 pm
subhubphx reacted
Vivian
(@vivian)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

But I suppose I should ask what your views are on the ideal outcome of a ruined orgasm, just to make sure expectations are in sync. Are you hoping for just a few drops of ejaculate to leak out? Or a full volume but merely at a slow trickle?

Preferably " full volume but merely at a slow trickle". If I can get it.

Posted : 08/06/2023 12:19 pm
Vivian
(@vivian)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

a completely dry orgasm?

Isn't that called a prostate orgasm ?

Posted : 08/06/2023 12:20 pm
Teachertricks
(@teachertricks)
Eminent Member

a completely dry orgasm?

Isn't that called a prostate orgasm ?

Most would consider prostate orgasms to produce a typical or slighly lower volume of ejaculate, just without penile stimulation. Dry orgasms are more rare, and they are more up for interpretation (some tantric/mystic circles consider a certain sexual-spiritual state as orgasmic and call that dry orgasm). My only familiarity with a typical orgasm producing no ejaculate was from simply ejaculating too often in too short of a time, so that virtually nothing comes out.

Posted : 08/06/2023 1:27 pm
Mr Pickle
(@mr-pickle)
Eminent Member

Been locked four years and not had tje sort of pains mentioned. I did get plenty of time to adapt mind you. 

The only discomfort internally I've experience was when I had to get used to the steel urethral tube a year ago. It took my body a while to adjust. It may just be the body adjusting. 

My wife has ruins down to a fine art, and is now able to ruin me while caged. This keeps me very horny amd attentive but takes the edge off my needy. 

I'd try a ruin. Stop way before, over and over. Eventually the prostate can't cope and slow releases. 

Good luck 👍

Posted : 08/06/2023 2:36 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@subhubphx Well, I'll give it a try. Other than a little spank here and there while pegging , I haven't gone on a full spanking session. How would you suggest it to be done, So both of us can enjoy it ?

There are erotic (fun) spankings and there are disciplinary spankings intended to correct behavior (ouchy kind).  If you goal is mutual enjoyment then spanking in this situation will not change the desired behavior you may have for him.  

Couple Kissing Gif

Posted : 09/06/2023 5:40 am
Page 2 / 3
Share: