True conversion?

16 Posts
7 Users
87 Likes
Nevertoolate
(@nevertoolate)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

It would be interesting to host focus groups for couples that are working on chastity. I wouldn't want to do a couples retreat and try to force chastity on an unwitting couple. I feel like it takes time to research and learn, especial for the female side of the equation. If she thinks she is just indulging his fetishes, it is an exercise in futility until she is able to experience RESULTS.

I was just thinking about a day long workshop for couples that are already bought-in and enjoying a chastity lifestyle. I wonder if this is something others would find interesting once we reach a post-pandemic world. We could pick a city and have a chastity lifestyle summit in some random city. We could expand it to a FLR summit to widen the audience I suppose. Have a couple authors and guest speakers. I would go. 

I think I would gain some perspective by watching other couples interact. One of the reasons that I created this blog is that I felt very alone in this journey with Kevin. It is nice to use others as a sounding board for this type of lifestyle. So much of what we do is trial and error and I've learned much from all of you.

Very wise to focus your efforts on those who have overcome the first few hurdles. Expanding it to FLR couples is also wise. They are essentially the same, just at a different place in the "evolution."

Posted : 10/11/2021 10:16 am
djv, djv and djv reacted
Page 2 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement