Clear all

Locked, denied and put into panties.

9 Posts
3 Users
12 Likes
Eriks
(@eriks)
Topic starter

I've always known that my penis was just not adequate. A little on the small side and no longer able to stimulate my wife to orgasm. What I didn't realize is what would soon happen as the topic of chastity was brought up.

She suggested we could try a chastity device. It would prevent me from touching myself whenever I wanted and put her in control of when and how we got to have sex. I wanted to make her happy so I agreed. I was surprised when she immediately pulled out a cage and fit it onto me.

At first she only kept me in it a few hours, then a fews days... a few weeks. Then we did locktober and so on. Soon enough, it turned into something much longer and it was then that she finally admitted that she thought I had a small cock. That stung at first, but I knew it was true. I found other ways to please her...

Not long after that, she also told me that because I gave up my "manhood" to her, and because I am small, that I needed to have proper underwear. Panties. She switched out my boxers and left me with a drawer full of them. 

Now, I can hardly remember the last full on penile orgasm i've had. I either have a ruined one from a vibrator through the cage or am milked to one from being pegged.

Advertisement

I am a better man without my cock. She helped me to understand that. My goods belong to my wife now ti play with or acknowledge as she pleases. As does the rest of me.

Posted : 28/09/2022 8:55 am
LockedSara, Stevesub, Jafo987 and 1 people reacted
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

Congratulations. Sounds like a happy relationship. 

Emma has some good blog posts "Its Not All Fun and Games" and "How Pegging Makes Me Feel" that your wife may be interested in. It sounds like your wife may have also been inspired by an outside webpage "Put Him in Panties".

Posted : 28/09/2022 12:57 pm
Eriks
(@eriks)
Topic starter

@restrainedlove I looked over that last article and you definitely seem to be correct. A lot of what they talk about, she has done or has expressed an interest in trying.

I've long since admitted to myself that I love the feel of panties over mens underwear and I actually love picking the different cuts and fabrics. I would do anything for her, so I guess I will see if she wanta to take dressing me up further than what she already has as panties are the everyday normal now.

Posted : 30/09/2022 4:58 am
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

@eriks Just wait and see. It seems you are already understanding that pleasing her (dressing as she sees fit) only benefits your relationship. Besides, clothes have no gender. 😉 

Maybe you'll have to start working on your French (maybe some Duolingo as well). Theoretically French is a romantic language. When it comes to relationships, the reality is that communication is romantic.

Know that you have a community here. We'd love to hear more updates in the future.

Posted : 30/09/2022 8:55 am
Eriks
(@eriks)
Topic starter

@restrainedlove Is it wrong that I am slowly starting to prefer this to any of my regular sexual experiences before being locked into chastity? My wife has begun insisting I wear sets of full lingerie and not just panties. Stockings, garters and suspenders and she has even had me in a bra a few times.

I love making her happy, part of that has been coming to terms with I will never be a penetrator anymore. She insists the one in the lingerie is the one who is penetrated. I love how she teases me while she pegs me, about my caged genetalia just bouncing uselessly around or dripping pre-cum...and the way she always giggles or laughs as I squirt from being pegged...

Yesterday, she had me sit and watch as she rode a thick dildo and teased me the entire time. Told me my penis was tiny, could never please a woman and had me apologize.

I loved every bit of it.

Posted : 16/10/2022 8:54 pm
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

@eriks No, it is not wrong! It is between you and her. It sounds like you are enjoying it - so enjoy. Glad you are able to find something that works together. Talking about it on her helps everyone see what healthy relationships can look like. You never know, soon she might have you start learning French: "Vous avez raison, Madame. Je suis une soubrette."

Posted : 17/10/2022 1:53 am
LockedSara, Emma and TinCup reacted
Eriks
(@eriks)
Topic starter

It has been four weeks and I have not had anything even close to a release in that time. She insists I should partake in No-nut-november. However, that is not the worst of it.

I can't stop thinking about it anymore. I want to watch my wife have fun with another guy, watch a thick cock spread her pussy wide and have her tease and humiliate me as she rides it just like she does with her dildo's. The longer I am denied, the more I am finding that I am open to whatever she suggests and wants. I prefer and always wear panties now. There is not a single trace of boxers or male briefs anywhere. More than that, I love the feel of stockings on my legs, the way suspenders hook to the tops and hold them in place with the aid of a garter hugging my body.

She knows I love it, and she doesn't waste the opportunity to exploit and humiliate me for it. I love what she does though, and I feel so, so frustrated whenever she gets me aroused, teases me and then just... leaves me alone.

She is such a powerful, intoxicating, amazing woman.

Posted : 15/11/2022 4:36 pm
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

Thanks for the updates and keep share! Sounds like you are a lucky man!

Posted : 17/11/2022 11:57 am
Lockedsara
(@lockedsara)

You are so lucky!!!  My Mistress/Wife has had me in lingerie for years. I’m just so accustomed to it now. Plus it makes Her very happy to have me walking the house in only lingerie. It keeps Mistress in control and truly brings out my submissiveness 

Posted : 05/01/2024 1:15 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement