5 Posts
3 Users
18 Likes
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Hi

In the spirit of getting to know the community I thought I'd pen a couple of words about how I've got to this point and why I registered for this excellent site.

Hubby first brought up the idea of wearing a chastity cage about 8 years ago. At first I wasn't sure but because I loved him I fortunately didn't scoff at the initial suggestion but instead asked him to explain more about male chastity. He sent me some 'sensible' articles that had been written on the subject that weren't the fantasy stuff.

Whilst still not sure, I realised that it must have taken courage for him to speak with me about it and also that it must be something he'd been thinking about for some time. So, a little reluctantly, I agreed to give it a go. Unbeknown to me he already had a cage that he confessed he had been wearing when I wasn't around. It was a clear plastic CB type and so that's where we started.

Well, all I can say is that it soon became apparent that this was a powerful feeling for me. To hold control of his dick, for me to be in charge took me by surprise and gave me an incredible sense that the power dynamic in our marriage shifted - albeit for the limited time the cage was on.

Advertisement

So at the start we dabbled, then we tried metal cages for longer wear (we found the plastic was difficult to keep clean after a couple of days) and the duration of lock up increased.

In Nov 2018 we purchased a custom, made to measure cage from a well known supplier. This has moved us into a different league again. Since then he has been in it almost 24/7. He does have short periods unlocked but they are usually a couple of hours with one or two longer periods.

Well that's enough of my ramblings. Glad to be accepted as part of the community and looking forward to reading everyone's contributions.o

Posted : 28/06/2020 10:17 am
Goldilocks
(@goldilocks)
Trusted Member

Thanks for sharing your story. I can relate to that control as I am bisexual and have been in a relationship with a man before. With benefit of hindsight, I think if he would have brought this up with me back then I would have loved getting control over his penis or giving my control to him.

At present, I am married to a woman and I like not being in control of my own. Initially, we were both not sure about this idea as we don't have any ordering in our relationship. We are a team meant to conquer the world --not each other. But this idea of control on my sexual habits is a game changer. Still learning though as we are both fairly new to this.

Which metal cage are you using? We started with metal but then moved to resin as metal kept rusting and we want good quality. When I wore metal I felt her hand around my cock and balls. That's a powerful feeling and I want to experience it again. And am I correct in assuming that he's been locked up for over 1.5 years now?

Posted : 30/06/2020 10:44 am
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

@goldilocks 

We invested a substantial amount of money in a Mature metal jailbird cage (see the pics attached to my original post). It wasn't cheap to buy and the price went up as we hadn't factored import duties to the UK from the US.

The more open design allows for cleaning without removal which is where the closed CB design wasn't so good. Being stainless rust sin't an issue. Also being made to measure means that using overnight is a more feasible proposition. 

It has been nearly 20 months now since we first locked this cage on as it arrived at the beginning of Nov 2018 (just too late for Locktober that year), although we were using a cheaper metal cage at that time.

Posted : 30/06/2020 11:37 am
Emma, goldilocks, Emma and 6 people reacted
Goldilocks
(@goldilocks)
Trusted Member

@mstara Thank you for sharing that.

Posted : 30/06/2020 12:30 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Thank you so much. Great explanation about how you got into this. The feeling I get from holding the key is difficult to put into words despite my trying in several different blogs. I still don't feel that I have been able to do it justice. 

Holding the cage, seeing his eyes yearn for release any time I tease. Knowing that I am the only source of relief, release. Such a powerful feeling and it has so dramatically impacted our sex life and much more importantly our overall relationship quality. 

Thanks again for sharing, welcome and we look forward to hearing more about anything that you would like to share. 

<3 Em

Posted : 02/07/2020 3:14 pm
PenisHeld, PenisHeld, PenisHeld and 3 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement