Another Door Opens

4 Posts
4 Users
15 Likes
Luv2Submit
(@luv2submit)
Topic starter

Hello,

I've only just recently found and joined your site. I'm in my mid-50's. I divorced a few years ago due in no small part to my submissive nature, crossdressing and sexuality. Well, as they say, when one door closes...  Last year, I met the love of my life. I was up front with her about my past, and about my "uniqueness" before things got serious. She is intelligent, kind, compassionate, beautiful, and amazing in so many ways. We are deeply in love, and taking our sexual exploratory journey slowly - which is very sensual, by the way - and we are learning more about ourselves and about each other. She is starting to really understand how I tick, and in the process she is learning more about the benefits of being in love with a submissive man. 

I asked her early on, to please only do those things that she's comfortable with, and that she'll enjoy.  I don't want to "top from the bottom," and she gets it.  So, while I've made it known that pretty much anything goes, we'll do what she wants, when she wants, to the degree she wants.  That's exactly what I hoped for.

A few months ago, she pegged me for the first time. My rear passage has since become a regular participant in our love-making. We just spent a week together on a Caribbean island. Let me just say I spent a great deal of time doing what I love more than anything - pleasing her in every sense of the term.  I love doing things for her, sexual or not.  Just making her life easier brings me happiness.  She also sent quite a bit of pleasure my way, for the simple reason that she loves doing that as well.  How awesome is that?  This weekend, she has promised to fill another of my fantasies. It involves ropes and blindfolds.  🙂

I love her so much, and am so happy that she loves me for who I am.

Advertisement

m

Posted : 10/09/2020 6:41 pm
Emma, Brian, Emma and 3 people reacted
Bluesboy
(@bluesboy)
Eminent Member

Welcome!  It’s wonderful you are able to find happiness and acceptance in a loving relationship.  Going through the door and out of the closet is a great relief.  This has lead the way to deeper love for me and many of us on this site. Best of luck. 

Posted : 12/09/2020 4:16 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

That is wonderful. I am so happy for you both. I love the level of honesty that you brought into the relationship with you. 

Posted : 12/09/2020 11:45 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Congratulations on your wonderful relationship and welcome to this marvelous site.

Posted : 12/09/2020 12:05 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement