Hello from a New Member

6 Posts
5 Users
51 Likes
Julie
(@julie)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi there. I am a new member to this group after discovering the site/blog in the last number of months. My husband and I slowly transitioned over the last few years from what I would call a traditional marriage to an FLR marriage.  He was really the spark that started us down this path and our FLR has evolved to where we are today.

So a big Happy New Year to Emma and all the site’s members and also a big thank-you to everyone for all of the valuable input and support. I look forward to contributing more to the forum and getting to connect with others on the same wonderful journey. 

Posted : 04/01/2021 3:30 am
Buellford, spinpole2001, joebear and 27 people reacted
Topic Tags
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Hi Julie ... and welcome to the party.  At the risk of stating the obvious, you're going to love it here.

Posted : 04/01/2021 7:06 am
Julie, Julie and Julie reacted
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

Hi Julie

Nice to see another person who has discovered Emma's wonderful website. I hope you'll feel welcome and enjoy the discussions.

Advertisement

Posted : 04/01/2021 9:33 am
subhubphx, Julie, subhubphx and 3 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Welcome! I'd love to hear more about the reasons behind your transition and the benefits that you've seen. All the juicy details! ? 

Posted : 04/01/2021 10:22 am
subhubphx, Julie, subhubphx and 3 people reacted
Julie
(@julie)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Thank-you everyone. I look forward to sharing and learning more about the wonders of FLR. 

Many thanks.

Julie

Posted : 04/01/2021 7:20 pm
subhubphx, Emma, subhubphx and 3 people reacted
Spinpole2001
(@spinpole2001)
Estimable Member

Welcome to the group!

Posted : 09/01/2021 6:52 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement