Cuckolding is NOT for everyone

17 Posts
4 Users
36 Likes
Djv
 djv
(@djv)
Topic starter

@subhubphx I’ll give you a perfect example of what I am talking about. Femdoms on Fet and in the scene. They spend hours posting pics and stores about how badass they are and how much they enjoy beating someone’s ass or whatever. Then you see them in the dungeon at a party and they come off totally over the top, way over doing the part and borderline obnoxious. Later, after actually talking to them or someone who actually knows them, you find out they cant keep their lives together and dont have two nickels to rub together and are basically a damn mess. Its a persona they have to distract from their actual lives…which ultimately, kink is that for a lot of us. But in many cases it’s literally just a story to detract from one’s failings to handle relationships, life, etc etc. Not that having that outlet is wrong, but one must keep things in perspective is what I am trying to get across.

Posted : 03/11/2022 10:28 am
subhubphx reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@djv I get it.  I'm not naive.  Fetlife is no better or worse than anything else you see on the internet when it comes to validity and truth, including the so-called "news".

Posted : 02/02/2023 7:26 am
djv reacted
Page 2 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement