How my boss became a bull for both my wife and I

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Whitedotsonteal
(@whitedotsonteal)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Darryl looked at the picture on my desk approvingly and smiled.

“Is that your wife?” he asked.

“Yes it is, I am proud of her in so many ways,” I responded.

“She is an attractive woman, I can see why,” he said with a smile.

“Her name is Lisa and she is a lot of fun. Maybe I will let you meet her someday,” I said.

Advertisement

His eyes lit up as he nodded. “That would be awesome.”

Darryl was my boss at work, and we had become good friends over the past year. We were such good friends that I had sucked his dick a few times, so we both knew we both had at least some idea of alternative lifestyles.

He was a big and attractive guy and had a big cock too. I had told Lisa about him. She enjoyed other men with my enthusiastic approval. She said she would like to meet him, which meant she was at least open to the possibility of having sex with him. A big good looking guy with a big cock got her interest quickly.

Even though I enjoyed her sexual exploits, there was always a little humiliation involved. Handing her over to my boss, friend or not, would add to the humiliation. I was getting aroused at the possibility.

Sometime later I invited him to come to our house for dinner. He seemed pleased and agreed to come over a few nights later.

“Lisa loves to cook, and she likes to entertain afterwards,” I said and raised my eyebrows.

He seemed to catch on.

“So you approve of her entertaining after cooking?” he asked.

“I approve of anything she wants. She is in charge of the evening,” I answered.

He nodded as though he understood. I didn’t want to blatantly tell him he could fuck my wife, but I wanted to give him a clue that the possibility was there. She could still say no. She would say yes unless he was a jerk towards her or offended her in some way.

A few nights later he came over. Lisa had fixed a good meal. She had a short dress on, her hair was done and she had makeup on. It looked more like she was having a night on the town than cooking in the kitchen.

It was obvious Darryl liked her. He took her hand when they met and kissed it gently. They talked a lot during dinner and seemed to be enjoying getting to know each other. I remained quiet for the most part, letting them build up to what they both wanted.

When she was certain she knew what she wanted, she took her normal action.

“Sweetie, Darryl and I are going into the living room to sit on the couch and visit some more. Be a good cuck, clear the table and straighten up in the kitchen a little,” she said to me in her sweetest voice and with a smile.

I said I would and they went into the other room and sat on the couch. She called me a cuck and this set the stage by not only telling me that she intended to get laid but what my role would be for the evening. I was to stay away until she called for me.

I cleared the table and straightened up a little. My mind was racing. I was eager to see what was happening. It had been about 15 minutes when I peeked around the corner.

He had his arm around her. She was leaning into him. His free hand rested on her bare leg, just above her knee. Finally, he kissed her cheek. She turned her head to face him and their lips met. They had a long luxurious kiss. After they broke from their kiss, Darryl told her that he had a vasectomy so condoms wouldn't be necessary, she smiled nodded. Without hesitation she called out my name. She didn’t know I was only a few feet away and watching them. I waited a few seconds and entered the living room. I smiled at Darryl and he smiled back.

They both stood up. She came over to me and gave me a quick hug and kiss.

“Darryl and I are going to the bedroom. You wait here for 15 minutes and then you can join us,” she said.

I nodded. I took her hand and placed it in his hand. I loved doing that, and she usually arranged things so it could happen for me. Literally putting my wife’s hand in the hand of the man who is going to fuck her was as intoxicating as it was humiliating. Handing her over to someone who was already in power over me, at work at least, added to the humiliation just as I thought it would.

“Drive carefully,” I said with a grin.

“Oh I will for sure,” he said.

With that, they walked to the bedroom hand in hand. She closed the door behind them. The clicking of the door always gave me a thrill.

It was always the same, and it was always the same feelings. I waited in the living room for 15 minutes. My heart and mind were racing, imagining what they were doing. I could hear the occasional moan or the sound of movement through the door.

At five minutes they are probably naked and she is about ready to start sucking his dick.

At 10 minutes he could be licking her pussy.

At 15 they could be fucking already.

I quietly opened the door and stepped inside. The lights were low, but there was enough light to see. She was on her back. Her legs were spread wide and her knees were raised.

He was between her legs, and was ready to enter her. He was a big guy but he looked even bigger next to my wife who is a small woman. She giggled as he lay down on top of her. She guided his dick to her pussy opening with her hand.

I could not see his dick enter her, but I heard her gasp when it did. He pushed all the way in her and asked her if she was ok. She said yes she was and kissed him. He started with slow strokes that did not go too deep. He looked over at me and winked, and continued to push in and pull out of my sweet wife.

I could tell he was filling her up, and his thrusting gradually got faster. After a few minutes, he was pounding her pretty hard. Her body moved in rhythm to each thrust. It was one of the biggest cocks she had had, and she loved it. She wrapped her legs around him and held on, moaning with each thrust.

He lasted a very long time. Much longer than I would have. He must have thrust into her for 20 minutes before he started to orgasm. He stopped suddenly, let out a loud moan, and slammed into her. He did that twice more, shooting sperm deep into her body each time.

They lay still a few minutes, basking in post-orgasmic bliss. She had at least three orgasms while he fucked her.

In a few minutes, he got off her and sat on the edge of the bed. He looked at me and then looked at his dick. I instinctively knew what he wanted. I knelt down between his legs and licked his cum and her juices off his dick. I felt his hand push my head, so i took his dick in my mouth and started sucking. I sucked his cock until i was nice and hard.

He turned his attention to my wife. He turned her over on her belly, and entered her from the back. There was no gentle start this time. She was obviously still wet and still aroused. He plunged into her and fucked her hard. His abdomen made a slapping noise against her body.

I had watched her have sex several times, but I had never seen her get fucked this hard. I tried to get a look at her face and see if she was ok. She had a wide grin on her face and her eyes rolled back in her head. I watched as she had even more orgasms.

He continued pounding her hard for a long time, and she was screaming in pleasure as she had more orgasms.

After some time he stopped and flipped her over. She spread her legs again for him and he quickly got on top of her and started fucking her in the usual way. He came again in a couple of minutes, slamming into her again two or three times as he shot more streams of sperm into her body. She looked over at me and then motioned to her well fucked pussy. I knelt down in front of her and cleaned Darryl's cum from her pussy. His cum was thick and before long I had cleaned and swallowed as much as I could see so I began to back away. She laughed as she rolled over on all fours and said, I can feel more inside. Get underneath. I placed head underneath her just as more of his cum fell out of her pussy and into my open mouth. She said, good cuck as she backed away with a satisfied smile.

They were both breathing hard and sweating. He asked her if she wanted more. She told him it was wonderful, but she did not want anymore that night. He had me lick his dick clean again, and he lay back down with her on the bed and held her in his arms. She smiled warmly at him but motioned for me to come closer, giggling. I came closer and he firmly grabbed my butt with his large hand and his other hand on my tummy. He forcefully pushed me on to the bed as my wife looked on enthusiastically. I felt him parting the cheeks of my butt and telling my wife what a nice firm butt I have. I saw her smile and agree. He asked her if she would be alright if he fucked me. She immediately replied that she would love to watch him fuck me. With her blessing, I felt him slide his large cock inside me. I whimpered as he entered and looked blankly at the wall in front of me as I focused on the sensation of this man, my boss fucking my ass. After only a few minutes of pumping he thrust his pelvis into me and I could feel him unload his cum deep inside of me. After catching his breath, he looked up at me and motioned for me to leave the room. It was rude but I did what he wanted. For some reason, I did not even question it.

I walked out to the living room and still felt his warm cum dribbling down my leg. I waited 10 minutes or so they both emerged from the bedroom fully clothed. They were laughing and talking about how much fun they had. He thanked her profusely for a wonderful evening. She thanked him too.

I soon realized they were ignoring me completely. They stood there talking a few minutes more. He asked her if he could see her again, and she nodded yes. They had one final long romantic kiss, and he left without acknowledging me.

The next day at work he acted normal. We kidded around a few minutes but he never mentioned the night before. He acted as though nothing had happened. I realized this was how he wanted it. No matter what happened sexually, we never talked about it.

Posted : 30/11/2022 2:29 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement