Our journey of non-PIV sex

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Danweiz
(@danweiz)
Topic starter

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum but from what I have been reading I love the articles, they truly resonate and make married life much richer, pleasurable and full. I would like to share my journey with my wife on non-PIV (Pussy-In-Vagina) sex. Yes, that is correct, you read it right, NO PUSSY IN VAGINA!

We discovered through bedroom cuckold roleplay that by my wife whispering in my ear what she likes done to her by her fictitious lover while we mutually masturbate is much more enjoyable than sex. We are both 53, married with 3 kids so our lives are pretty hectic and hence we are drained by bedtime. We found that by roleplaying cuckold fantasies and mutually masturbating we really get a chance to enjoy sex and stay intimate.

My wife loves to role over to my side and take control of kissing, she kisses while I try to anticipate where they will land. She is in control, I am just the receiver. I will whisper to her asking if I can see her tits or pussy, or even eat some pussy - she then turns to me looks at me and tells me in a stern voice to "fuck off, I was just fucked earlier today baby while you were working". If I persist in asking she give me the finger and roles over to her side ignoring me.

She taunts me by giving me 3 pumps with her hand or 3 quick sloppy blowjob sucks, then tells me to fuck myself while I wear a condom. She then rolls to her side and plays with her pussy calling out her lovers name. Hearing that we both come within a few minutes. 

Advertisement

I love non-PIV, and would like to read a blog article at some stage on this topic as I think it would be a great interest to all.

BR,

Dan

Posted : 21/08/2023 5:34 pm
Topic Tags
Thomas
(@thomas)
Trusted Member

Great thing! We live out our cuckold fantasies in a similar way.
There is real PIV sex from time to time, but very, very rarely. My wife keeps wanting to do it, but it always ends badly because I can't keep the penis erect for more than a minute or two.

If something gets into her vagina regularly, it's fingers, tongue or toys. Her favorite thing is the large penis sleeve or the fist.
I guess it goes without saying that this setup is perfect for cuckolding, doesn't it?
But we both don't want to live out cuckolding in real life. Too complicated and dangerous for our taste. So we also have the pillow talk as @danweiz describes it.

It is extremely humiliating for me to hear her moaning while being fisted about how much she needs to have her pussy stretched, that she wants to be forced to take anything in her pussy that is asked for. She wants to be stretched until she is always and immediately ready to take any cock, no matter how big. And then she usually extensively demeans my cock size and compliments other men's.
At some point of the game the time will come when I will become the sole entertainer. I then tell her stories, mostly about gangbangs where my wife is the submissive slut and I have to offer her to a crowd of well hung men. She then answers my questions, says some hot sentences but doesn't contribute much more by herself, just lets herself fall. And meanwhile there are fingers, tongue or toys working.

While we do this 90% of the time I get nothing but some slaps on the testicles or a hard grip on them, get pinched nipples or vigorous pulling on the cage and never she lets me have an Orgasm, mostly I stay remained locked and can't even have an erection. Both are things I do not deserve as a cuckold anyway, so it fits perfect to the scene.

This is our PIV and cuckolding. I would be happy to read more about it, maybe there are also good ideas for us?

Posted : 21/08/2023 10:08 pm
Danweiz
(@danweiz)
Topic starter

@Thomas Thanks for the response. I feel cuckold bedroom fantasy and non-PIV sex are a great combination - they work! I love the fact that you too are non-PIV, makes me feel I am not alone!

A few weeks ago I read a blog article on Evolving Your Man called "My Cuckold Relationship: Why I choose him over you". The first paragraph of the article where the wife stops her husband from having PIV and instead lets gives him a quick handjob is what we act out. Yes, it emotionally tough to go through the motions, but sexually rewarding. This is the balance we look for.

My wife humiliates me by doing the following things:

- Whispering in my ear that I am her little cuckold.

- Whispering in my ear that she only fucks cocks 10 inches or larger with thick circumcised mushroom heads.

- If I complain my testicles feel tight, she whispers in my ear "its finally time to get a snip snip - I am going to schedule the hospital appointment"

- Tells me when I get the snip snip that my mother and mother in-law will be present to watch the procedure. They will smile at me and do scissor actions with their hands to further humiliate me.

- Gets on top of me and grinds her pussy on my flaccid small cock and then does cuckold horns sign - see picture.

- Tells me she was triple fucked (airtight) and she loved it.

Thomas, hope this is of interest.

BR,

Dan

Posted : 21/08/2023 11:08 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement