Clear all

The journey of us so far

4 Posts
4 Users
8 Likes
Julias_C
(@julias_c)
Topic starter

My husband, M, and I have been happily married to each other for nearly 26 years. While there have been ups and downs in our relationship as a couple, we remain committed to each other and our journey together.

However, since having my second child, my desire for intimacy had gone way down. This had been tough for both me and my husband because he has a higher sex drive than I do. It'd been hard for me to keep up with his needs and at times I've felt guilty and inadequate.

One of my very close friends whom I've known for a long time, suggested trying chastity. At first, I was taken aback by the suggestion. The idea of my husband wearing a chastity device was definitely not something I had ever considered before. But the more I thought about it, the more curious I became.

I did some research and learned that male chastity can be a way for couples to explore intimacy beyond sex. By taking away the pressure to perform or have intercourse, we could focus on other ways to connect and feel close. It felt like a bit of a gamble. So I talked to him about it and we both decided to give it a go.

It's been an adjustment, for sure. At first, he was a little resistant to the idea, feeling embarrassed or emasculated by being "locked up." But as we've experimented with different devices and techniques, we've both come to appreciate the benefits of male chastity.

Advertisement

For one thing, it's helped us communicate more openly and honestly about our desires, needs.It's not like we were not communicative with each other but after about 3 or 4 days after putting him in chastity, I began to see some noticeable changes in his behavior.

We've also discovered new levels of trust and intimacy that we might not have explored otherwise. And of course, there's something undeniably sexy about the power dynamic that comes with taking control of his pleasure.

Moreover, male chastity created an opportunity for us to explore power dynamics within our relationship. By giving up control over his own sexual release, my husband became more vulnerable and dependent on me, while I gained a level of control and power over his pleasure. This exchange of power has been incredibly arousing and exciting for both of us, and has allowed us to explore different forms of domination and submission within our relationship. Personally I never thought I could be that person I am , loving my husband's submission to me and teasing him all day long. In fact it feels more like back when we were dating in college. In fact no, it feels a lot more exciting and fulfilling somehow.

we were able to shift our focus away from the usual penetrative sex and towards other forms of touch and intimacy. It required us to get more creative and playful with our physical interactions, which has led to a deeper sense of relaxation and pleasure for both of us. We've never felt this connection towards each other and the satisfaction it brought us is simply priceless. We felt like kids again, so to say.

But overall, I'm really glad we decided to give it a shot. I fact we should've tried it a lot earlier. It's been an opportunity for us to explore our sexualities and desires in a new way, and to deepen our connection with each other. Even though my sex drive hasn't fully returned yet, I feel more confident and secure in our relationship knowing that we can still be intimate and close without necessarily having sex. We do have "penetrative" sex almost every day but we use a strap-on with a dildo instead. Him wearing the cage even when we were intimate brought a whole another level to the word intimacy. We both understood what intimacy is for the first time, so to say .

Posted : 26/03/2023 1:26 am
Tabauthor, Grey, nevertoolate and 2 people reacted
Bigskysub
(@bigskysub)
Trusted Member

A fabulous share. Thank you. It is wonderful to read that your relationship is growing, strengthening and more as a result of chastity.

Posted : 26/03/2023 10:44 am
Grey reacted
Jasonk
(@jasonk)

That's fantastic!. Although in my case, my Goddess didn't know about chastity until I brought it up.

You seem to have such a really close friend that you can talk to about that kinda stuff. You said you have two daughters. how do you manage to find time for yourself when they're around? Our own daughter is in college now and as much as we miss her, it's nice to have some time to ourselves to have some fun. We get to see her at the weekends to it's not that big of an issue.

Posted : 26/03/2023 10:19 pm
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

@julias_c Congratulations on 26 years and joining the group. It sounds like you have gone down the road and are reaping the benefits. I find this group to be a great place to ask questions and glean experience.

Posted : 29/03/2023 10:33 am
Grey and Julias_C reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement