Swingers sex.

19 Posts
4 Users
27 Likes
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@tincup yeah, not to mention that a woman pegging a man alone can be very humiliating for him from other peoples perspective so pegging him with his gf being fucked next to him can be very very humiliating for him and me as a couple.  So its something I want Rayan to understand and I want to be sure he is ok with that. And that in my eyes, he is the only man I love. Not to mention that while I definitely will be enjoying my time, I want him to enjoy his time as well.I know it will be a rough ride for him, so I want him to enjoy the ride.

Posted : 19/04/2022 4:27 pm
TinCup, TinCup and TinCup reacted
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Not to mention that you know, guys like to brag about fucking other mens gfs/wives and lets be honest, we ladies like to brag about fucking men in the butt. So dont want the other couple going around in front of our friends and family just mentioning we both get bent over and fucked hard and enjoyed it. Like that would be utterly degrading for us both.

Posted : 19/04/2022 4:58 pm
Alexandra
(@alexandra)

We tried swinging, but was not really a success. His attitude that was perfect within our FLR relationship changed with adverse consequences, he became more lax, forgot our agreements (the wife comes first, then the man) and even rebellious at times. Apparently he couldn't handle the freedom. After a few encounters with only a man (bull) everything went back to normal.+

Posted : 20/04/2022 4:25 am
TinCup, TinCup and TinCup reacted
Tincup
(@tincup)

@alexandra 

That sounds like a hard lesson to learn. I'm glad you were able to put him back in his place and you are both happy now. Goddess and I have not gone that road. It's risky business and we are so happy with what we have.

Advertisement

Posted : 20/04/2022 5:47 am
Page 2 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement