20 Posts
10 Users
32 Likes
Emma
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

What is one arousing sexual fantasy/thing that you've done with your partner? Can be about anything but I'd love to get some ideas!

Season 6 Fantasy Gif By Parks And Recreation

Posted : 22/09/2022 1:11 pm
nevertoolate reacted
Sundevilish
(@sundevilish)

I can't remember seeing anyone post the humbler on this site. It is a piece wood that attaches around his balls and prevents him from standing. Genius design really. It has straps around his ankles to keep him in a kneeling or humbled position. We saw it in a sex shop and thought it might be fun because I absolutely love to be in control in the bedroom. I LOVE masturbating for him while he is caged or handcuffed behind his back with my furry pink handcuffs but this is some next level shit right here. The first time I put him on his knees in front of the bed and had him pleasure me. Then I slid back and finished things off on my own. I left him restrained in that position while I teased him and watched Netflix for what was to be almost twenty minutes as a punishment for not completing yard work earlier in the day. I don't think this can work with a cage, you need to remove his cage to use the humbler but this is a exciting addition to our toy box. Fun for me at least.You can get it anywhere. Sex shop, amazon. There were some cute ones on etsy.

The Humbler | The Best Bondage Gear Review

Male Humbler | Gay Fetish Xxx

Posted : 22/09/2022 3:25 pm
Tincup
(@tincup)

@sundevilish Jesus! You're not fucking around! Mad props to anyone cold enough to dish this out and for anyone man enough to take it.

I Feel You Chris Gif By Netflix

Posted : 22/09/2022 4:00 pm
Sundevilish
(@sundevilish)

@tincup Devilish for a reason!

Posted : 22/09/2022 5:22 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@sundevilish   Never have been put in a humbler and have always wanted to be!

Advertisement

Posted : 23/09/2022 7:27 am
nevertoolate reacted
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

We made up our own sex game. We use different card games depending on our mood and how long we want it to last. Could be hands of cribbage, poker, or blackjack. If you really want to speed things up you could even just use dice. But part of the fun is stopping what you are doing and getting back into the game - delaying gratification and building anticipation. 

Level 1: Loser removes an article of clothing, once someone is naked the winner of the round strips and you move to level 2

Level 2: We have a bunch of "light" foreplay ideas written on slips of paper. The winner chooses one out and then gets to pick the position or whatever else depending on the slip. Things like give 10 spanks, make out for 60 seconds, massage the winner for two minutes, etc. Things to get us both aroused but not going too far/too fast. 

Level 3: "Heavy" foreplay - things that will get us really going and make it hard to stop and keep paying such as winner receives 60 seconds of oral sex, two minutes of outer course, one minute of vibrator use, etc. 

Generally we get through about 3-4 rounds of Level 3 before we have sex 🙂 

Posted : 23/09/2022 12:40 pm
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

@j-s love your game. I've wanted to do something similar, but it seems we always just jump to sex.

Posted : 24/09/2022 6:25 am
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

Super vanilla here.

The thrill of getting caught:
 - I like to do things like watch movies at the end of the day in our underwear (children sometimes wake up and come down which makes it more exciting.)
 - We had sex in the closet while the children watched a movie, and we were replacing the doors in the house.
 - Sex in the car at a park.
Another thing:
 - We've tried sleeping naked together a few times, but we've never actually made it to falling asleep ... so it doesn't or does work well (depending on how you look at it.) 

Posted : 24/09/2022 6:35 am
nevertoolate reacted
Emma
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

Posted by: @sundevilish

I can't remember seeing anyone post the humbler on this site.

I've never even heard of a humbler but I just made Kev order one for us, thank you for sharing!!

I think I'll try locking him up for for twenty or thirty minutes while I flirt over text with one of my boy toys. We are always looking for other fun stuff like this to push boundaries and explore.

Posted : 25/09/2022 5:54 am
Tincup
(@tincup)

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j 

I absolutely love your plan, but I kind of feel like Kev is gonna need a hug when that delivery comes in. Please send Kev a bro hug from me.

The Lord Of The Rings Hug Gif

Posted : 25/09/2022 7:45 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

I've never even heard of a humbler but I just made Kev order one for us, thank you for sharing!!

I think I'll try locking him up for for twenty or thirty minutes while I flirt over text with one of my boy toys. We are always looking for other fun stuff like this to push boundaries and explore.

Love this.  I remember a time, before you evolved (see what I did there?) into a legit Fem Domme, where such a thing as a humbler would cause you to pause, at the very least.  Personally, I love how you have transitioned into the empowered Domme Wife that you are.  For whatever that is worth.

Posted : 25/09/2022 9:17 am
nevertoolate reacted
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

Posted by: @subhubphx

I love how you have transitioned into the empowered Domme Wife that you are.

OK, @evolvingyourman_ivc44j, since @subhubphx has gone ahead and publicly stated the obvious, when are you going to give us your perspective on your evolution to a level 4 FLR?  I am not trying to provoke you or “call you out.” Absolutely not.  I think it is pretty clear that everyone here not only appreciates, but also approves of, the relationship you have built with Kevin.  (As if our opinions even matter, which they don’t).  We admire you and your ability to cut to the truth of a matter.  But facts are facts.

We know you have balked at the use of words that others use in describing more extreme FLRs, but you have clearly been evolving yourself as you have been evolving Kev.

Not too long ago, you wrote:  “I affectionately call what we've got a female led partnership. We are a team, we are Equal but when things are Equal and can't come to a decision we defer to my judgement.”  More recently, you described your relationship as a “fairly vanilla female led marriage.”  You prefer to say “non-monogamy” rather than “cuckoldry.”

We get it. Everyone want to thing of themselves as “moderate,” “reasonable,” and not “extreme.”  We also understand that you want this site to be in inviting to people (women especially) who are just starting or considering their own journeys.  But you are our leader here.  It is obvious to everyone that you are not middle of the road on these things.  @subhinphx is just the first one to note, matter-of-factly, that our leader is a “legit Fem Domme Wife.”

Set aside the loaded words and look at the way you lead your relationship:

You and Kevin didn’t equally choose chastity.  You simply told him it was going to be a reality if he was going to have a relationship with you. He accepted because a world with you in chastity was better than a world without you where he is unlocked.

You describe pegging as a staple of your marriage.

You just told us, “I have never even heard of a humbler, but I just MADE Kev order one for us” (emphasis added), so you can put him in bondage when you text one of your “boy toys.”

Kevin has become your cuckold in chastity and you even had another lover at your wedding.  We are still anxiously waiting to hear who was the first man to have intercourse with Mrs. Kevin, Andrew or Kev (and we’re pretty sure we know the answer to the question).

Yeah.  No question.  Our leader is in a level 4 extreme FLR.   Does she make Kev sleep in a dog cage? Does she feminize him and humiliate him in public?  She’s never indicated anything like that.  Are there more extreme FLRs out there?  Oh, for sure.  But does that mean Emma and Kev are not in a level 4 FLR?  No.  Not as most people understand the term.  Maybe “level 4 FLR” is a loaded term in its own right.  Let’s just go with legit Fem Domme Wife.

Does the fact that you have a level 4 FLR mean that Emma doesn’t love her husband?  That is obviously not the case.  She seems to be deliriously in love with him.  Does he feel like a slave rather than an adored husband?  As far as we can tell, he feels like the luckiest man on Earth.

I’ve got absolutely zero blame or judgement here.  I am just saying that for one, I’d love to hear you share your thoughts on your own evolution and how that evolution not only does not prevent you from having a connection to people who are closer to the start of their own journeys but actually enhances your ability to help us make our own ways.  I really don’t care about labels.  My fiancé and I assiduously avoid them, too.  But we have both evolved and we talk about our thoughts on that all the time.

I feel like I should hit “delete” instead of “add reply,” but here goes!

Posted : 25/09/2022 1:29 pm
Nevertoolate
(@nevertoolate)
Trusted Member

Wife and I tried pegging a bit, but it faded over time. It needed more time and more lube. She was proud enough to share our activities with her best friend. Her best friend said it was nice of me to let her try that. I still beam over that compliment.

I bought her a very nice brown leather riding crop. She soon purchased a riding helmet. That and a white shirt and nothing more made for fun times. We role played a bunch. Her favorite saying was whispered in my ear " I hope my husband doesn't come home early."

Posted : 27/09/2022 12:27 pm
Whitedotsonteal
(@whitedotsonteal)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @sundevilish

I can't remember seeing anyone post the humbler on this site. It is a piece wood that attaches around his balls and prevents him from standing. Genius design really. It has straps around his ankles to keep him in a kneeling or humbled position. We saw it in a sex shop and thought it might be fun because I absolutely love to be in control in the bedroom. I LOVE masturbating for him while he is caged or handcuffed behind his back with my furry pink handcuffs but this is some next level shit right here. The first time I put him on his knees in front of the bed and had him pleasure me. Then I slid back and finished things off on my own. I left him restrained in that position while I teased him and watched Netflix for what was to be almost twenty minutes as a punishment for not completing yard work earlier in the day. I don't think this can work with a cage, you need to remove his cage to use the humbler but this is a exciting addition to our toy box. Fun for me at least.You can get it anywhere. Sex shop, amazon. There were some cute ones on etsy.

The Humbler | The Best Bondage Gear Review

Male Humbler | Gay Fetish Xxx

We have the same toy! I put my husband in place at the top of our stairs where he cannot move and then I go other things for ten or twenty minutes to really get him into sub space. Eventually I prop myself up with pillows and pull out my hitachi magic wand and play with myself in front of him while I say teasing things about him never being unlocked or beg him to kiss me or lick me but he cant because he is my bitch. Sometimes I scoot forward though because he gives good head when he is locked in his humbler he isnt going anywhere any time soon unless I unlock him. Someone else said handcuffs are a must and I agree. Either locked in front of him or behind his back forcing his face into the floor.

Posted : 02/10/2022 2:30 pm
Dad Jokes
(@dad-jokes)
Estimable Member

Hi everyone. We ordered one of these and it came in last night but I didn't do much more than open the box and tinker with the bolts, straps and screws. My wife and I enjoy sexual denial and the novelty of good cheap aliexpress fun especially of the sexual variety. We haven't tried it yet but from what @whitedotsonteal and @sundevilish said, it is basically a device to keep me immobilized by the balls. While I am immobilized, she does something to tease me or whatever that may be. Some of the ideas I was going to propose would be for her to talk or video chat with her boyfriend, masturbate or simply ignore/tease me. We will probably play with it soon despite being locked up currently for locktober so I wanted to get any other tips and ideas before we test it out. She has a particularly evil streak running through her right now so I may only give her the slightly less evil ideas for the first time. Now what was my safe word again?

Posted : 05/10/2022 11:38 am
Page 1 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement