What have you done

20 Posts
10 Users
32 Likes
Whitedotsonteal
(@whitedotsonteal)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @dad-jokes

Hi everyone. We ordered one of these and it came in last night but I didn't do much more than open the box and tinker with the bolts, straps and screws. My wife and I enjoy sexual denial and the novelty of good cheap aliexpress fun especially of the sexual variety. We haven't tried it yet but from what @whitedotsonteal and @sundevilish said, it is basically a device to keep me immobilized by the balls. While I am immobilized, she does something to tease me or whatever that may be. Some of the ideas I was going to propose would be for her to talk or video chat with her boyfriend, masturbate or simply ignore/tease me. We will probably play with it soon despite being locked up currently for locktober so I wanted to get any other tips and ideas before we test it out. She has a particularly evil streak running through her right now so I may only give her the slightly less evil ideas for the first time. Now what was my safe word again?

Yeah @dad-jokes you have the general idea. The point is to put you into sub space and get you into a submissive mindset. I LOVE the idea of the video chat with her boyfriend while you are off camera in the same room, hands tied or handcuffed behind your back so your face is firmly pressed on the hardwood floor. You can't see anything and you can only imagine what is going on while her boyfriend enjoys every second completely oblivious to your presence.

It will get very real very quickly and after the first 15 minutes your knees will start to shake while you listen to them flirting. There is very little doubt that she will go over the top with this video session knowing that you are listening and almost completely immobile. She has you by the balls in the most literal of ways. I need to do this, with my guy it is quite creative. It is so hot to know that you are teasing one man while completely dominating another. The power dynamic with this fantasy is palpable.

Some other ideas would be to do the video chat with him in a different room while you are locked in complete silence with nothing but your own thoughts. Even lock you up in this position for fifteen or twenty minutes before the video chat begins while she gets ready for him.

Remember to make aftercare an essential part of your experience. Talk about how it made you feel and where you went emotionally during his time. Talk about how it made her feel to be in control and completely dominate you. There also needs to be a safe word (or noise) of some kind. A cat meow or a dog bark wouldn't be too obvious to her boyfriend. Sexy! We are no doubt doing this!

Posted : 06/10/2022 11:20 am
nevertoolate reacted
Dad Jokes
(@dad-jokes)
Estimable Member

@whitedotsonteal We tried this out last night, I locked myself in it while she was in the shower and realized that I was mostly immobile once I clipped the handcuffs to the loops on my heels. I was able to move my torso but very little mobility in my knees. I could sit up with my head looking forward although that took some effort from my abs to hold my head up so I wasn't able to do it for long. I was able to rest my head on the bed comfortably. When my wife got out of the shower she teased that she wasn't going to unlock me until she was ready for bed. A slight panic set in, if I'm being honest. She was upset that I locked myself when she didn't instruct me to do so. It had been sitting on the dresser for a few days and I was curious about it. It is by far the most BDSM thing we've ever used and it was very unsettling once I realized that she might not unlock me. As you said, the restraints got very real very quickly. I can see this being a frightening level of fun for us to explore together in the future. She LOVES being in charge and this will definitely make her feel in charge. She said that she likes knowing that I am capable of locking myself in it. I looked at her funny when she said that but she didn't provide an explanation.

Advertisement

This post was modified 2 years ago by Dad Jokes

Posted : 19/10/2022 3:27 pm
Whitedotsonteal
(@whitedotsonteal)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @dad-jokes

@whitedotsonteal We tried this out last night, I locked myself in it while she was in the shower and realized that I was mostly immobile once I clipped the handcuffs to the loops on my heels. I was able to move my torso but very little mobility in my knees. I could sit up with my head looking forward although that took some effort from my abs to hold my head up so I wasn't able to do it for long. I was able to rest my head on the bed comfortably. When my wife got out of the shower she teased that she wasn't going to unlock me until she was ready for bed. A slight panic set in, if I'm being honest. She was upset that I locked myself when she didn't instruct me to do so. It had been sitting on the dresser for a few days and I was curious about it. It is by far the most BDSM thing we've ever used and it was very unsettling once I realized that she might not unlock me. As you said, the restraints got very real very quickly. I can see this being a frightening level of fun for us to explore together in the future. She LOVES being in charge and this will definitely make her feel in charge. She said that she likes knowing that I am capable of locking myself in it. I looked at her funny when she said that but she didn't provide an explanation.

Uh yeah. Locking yourself defeats the whole purpose of allowing her to be in control. Be glad it wasn't me because I would have left you locked for an hour just to make you learn a much needed lesson.

Sounds to me like you got a small dose of what it will be like. If it was me I'd leave you locked and sit on the side of the bed and make you to eat me out before I finish myself off with my Hitachi magic wand. Then I would leave you locked for another half hour while I do my own thing. Acceptance of control is about submission and you are trying to control the situation by locking yourself. Topping from the bottom is what you were doing and not about being submissive to her and accepting her dominance and control. Silence would be expected while you are locked and you should be reminded that your balls are very exposed in that position. A couple corrective swats with a riding crop on your ass and exposed balls would add an entirely new dimension to your submission. Sorry for the bdsm vibes but this is a very fun game that we enjoy. It asserts dominance and we lock up for up to an hour at a time with his head resting on the bed while I play with myself or flirt with one of my friends over text or even webcam.

It is interesting that you are capable of locking yourself on your own I wouldn't have thought it possible. Calling you and telling you to lock yourself and wait an hour for her to drive home would be a strong reminder. By the time you get home you would be malleable in her fingers.

The key is to place you in that position and leave you long enough for it to register in your mind that she is your Dominant and you are her submissive. If you have trouble with staying silent a ball gag can be useful.

I have a wicked side. yes.

We both enjoy it.

Posted : 19/10/2022 4:35 pm
Dad Jokes
(@dad-jokes)
Estimable Member

@whitedotsonteal One part of me wishes that my wife was more like you and another part of me is aroused and petrified that she will eventually become just like you. The way I see her eyes light up when she tells me what to do is simultaneously frightening and arousing. We had a conversation this morning and I realized the sheer magnitude of influence her confidence and sexuality has over me and what lengths I go to for her pleasure. Thanks for your reply, it sounds like you share some of her same energy.

Posted : 20/10/2022 9:18 am
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

@dad-jokes Yes, topping from the bottom. It is understandable that she was upset with your initiative. Then wishing she was more of what you want ... hmmm.

Posted : 20/10/2022 10:31 am
Page 2 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement