10 Users
126 Likes
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

@dreamsofpegging

I don't make my boy wear panties but everybody is different I guess. ? 

Posted : 31/05/2021 7:55 am
(@Anonymous)

@nika yeah, the panties part is kind of weird and I don’t understand it. Generally I have a panty fetish buts it’s just liking how they look on a beautiful woman. I’ve never had any other fantasies involving my wearing women’s clothes or taking on feminine characteristics. I even tried wearing panties to better understand this fantasy and it did nothing for me. The pegging from multiple women is the important part of the fantasy. But when I day dream a slutty black thong somehow adds something to it. 

Posted : 31/05/2021 9:45 am
Brian, Brian and Brian reacted
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

@dreamsofpegging

Here is what I use/wear when doing sexy things to him. I think you'll like it. I like to dress for the part. ? The exact kit I use to massage his prostate. With the exception of high platform shoes.

Advertisement

Posted : 31/05/2021 10:30 am
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

@dreamsofpegging

My black platform shoes. I have to use these cause he is taller than me.

Posted : 31/05/2021 10:33 am
(@Anonymous)

@nika you are far too kind in providing that visual. That’ll be hard to get off my mind ? 

Posted : 31/05/2021 1:38 pm
Nika, Nika and Nika reacted
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

@dreamsofpegging

Well there's the difference. The dress, the long dress gloves, platform shoes, black stockings (thigh high ones), red satin push up bra, brings his experience to a whole another level. You should see the look on his face when sees me with my kit on. The whole costume brings him to his knees in a second.

Plus I sort of peg him verbally as well while I do the actual pegging/prostate massaging. That's something I've learned along the way.

It takes what, 10 mins to dress up. When you do something, you do it as best as you can.

Posted : 31/05/2021 9:41 pm
Brian, Brian, Brian and 3 people reacted
(@Anonymous)

@nika clearly you take pride in what you do and care enough about everyone involved to make sure even the smallest details are taken care of. Very admirable of you. 

Posted : 01/06/2021 6:09 am
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

@dreamsofpegging

Well, Its just something I like doing. I just go to great lengths to make sure we get the best experience.

I peg him when I feel like it, I don't make plans or put him on a schedule saying this is the day you're gonna get released.I don't put those sort of things on a schedule. If I do it then becomes a ritual. When it becomes a ritual, it becomes BORING.

That's what in my opinion what defines a real FLR. The woman just doesn't act as a payed worker. She thinks about how to make things interesting. Try new things. People get bored very easily. Imagine I give you your favorite food every day, 3 meals a day for a month. You'll begin to hate it won't you ? That's what I'm trying to avoid. Relationships takes a lot of work to maintain.

I haven't posted anything about what happens in our house yet on this forum. I think my efforts reflects his submission towards me. He worships me like I'm the best thing in the universe. Thank you for your praise ?. In my humble opinion I probably deserve it.  That's why I like being called Mistress, by any submissive man. No matter how old they may be.

If you could exchange places with my boy, wouldn't you ? 

Posted : 01/06/2021 7:15 am
(@Anonymous)

As they say variety is the spice of life mistress. I would say based off what I’ve read you exemplify the L in FLR with the care and work you put into maintaining your relationships. Anyone would be lucky to swap places with your boy, especially to see you in that red satin push up bra and thigh high stockings. ? 

Posted : 01/06/2021 8:08 am
Nika, Nika and Nika reacted
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

@dreamsofpegging

When he sees me in that dress he goes on his knees almost automatically. I agree, its an extremely sensual sight for any man or woman.

Posted : 01/06/2021 8:29 am
Pancake
(@pancake)

Part of the excitement is the fact that only he and I know. As I read this, I keep thinking that sharing our/his secret with someone would be insane! I don't have any friends like that.

Posted : 01/06/2021 8:37 am
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

@pancake

Me neither. Since I've been here I've learned a thing or two myself.

Posted : 01/06/2021 8:41 am
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Are you a tasty pancake ?  ? 

Posted : 01/06/2021 8:43 am
(@Anonymous)

Posted by: @nika

@dreamsofpegging

When he sees me in that dress he goes on his knees almost automatically. I agree, its an extremely sensual sight for any man or woman.

As he should, as I would

Posted : 01/06/2021 10:30 am
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

I won't be posting the details about the rest of the party because it can be a bit sensitive for some people. It involved something that totally puzzled all of us. Plus, Nora did something to his testicles (not in anyway damaging), that I've been told would be a bit off putting for some people. 

If you really want to know what went on, please message me saying that you do. If enough people want to know, I'll send it to you as a private message. Sorry! 

Posted : 02/06/2021 11:28 pm
nevertoolate, nevertoolate, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
Page 3 / 4

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement